Serenay Sarıkaya is a famous Turkish Television and Film Actress and model. Actress Serenay Sarikaya is one of the most talented and well-known actresses in the Turkish drama industry. Serenay Sarıkaya was born on 1 July 1992 in Ankara Turkey to his parents Seyhan Umran and Mustafa Sarikaya. She was born and raised with her family in Antalya until the age of 7 until when her parents separated. Later on, she moved to Istanbul with her mother. Serenay Sarikaya is one of the actress known for his roles in Şaşkın as Itır, Plajda as Aslı, How to Train Your Dragon as Astrid Hofferson, Adanalı as Sofia Dikkaya, Medcezir as Mira Beylice ansd Limon Ağacı as Talya.
Turkish Actress and model Serenay Sarikaya has completed her primary education from the Antalya Saime Salih Konca High School and also wanted to continue her studies in university, but she hasn’t received any degree yet. Serenay Sarikaya always wanted to be an actress and model so she told her mother about her desire to become an actress and model and moved to Istanbul with her mother for further studies and career. In school time she used to love to play volleyball and basketball and She had also pursued tennis and Latin dance during her school days. At the age of 15, she participated in a modeling competition where she received a special prize from the jury at the European Youth Beauty Competition held in the Czech Republic. Later on, she was about to participate in the Miss Universe contest but she dropped the idea and focus better on her acting career. In 2006, she appeared in a film Şaşkın directed by Şahin Alpaslan and portrayed the character Itır.
Later on, In 2008, Serenay was seen in various commercials including Turkcell and in the same year, she portrayed the character Aslı in the movie Plajda produced by Sinan Çetin and directed by Murat Şeker. In the same year, she appeared in the television series Peri masali (2008) directed by Sinan Çetin and was later prepared by him for her first leading role in Lemon Tree (2008). In these tv series, she played the main role of fairy godmother Talya.
Serenay Sarikaya became the first runner-up at Miss Turkey in 2010. She came to international attention for her roles in Lale Devri (2010) and Medcezir (2013) and received critical acclaim and won numerous accolades, including two Golden Butterfly Awards. In 2013 she was chosen Best Stylish Actress in “Turkey Elle Style Awards”.In 2014, she was chosen as the Woman of the Year by “GQ Turkey”
|Nick Name||Serenay Sarıkaya|
|Profession||Actress & Model|
|Date of Birth||1 July 1992|
|Birth Place||Ankara, Istanbul|
|School||Antalya Saime Salih Konca High School|
|Debut|| 2006- Saskin (Film)|
2008- Peri Masali (Tv Series)
Serenay Sarıkaya Career
- Serenay Sarıkaya is a famous Turkish Television and Film Actress and model. Serenay Sarıkaya was born on 1 July 1992 in Ankara Turkey to his parents Seyhan Umran and Mustafa Sarikaya. She was born and raised with her family in Antalya until the age of 7 until when her parents separated.
- After her parent’s separation, she used to like her mother in Istanbul.
- In 2006, at the age of 15, she participated in a beauty competition and received a special award from the jury.
- In the same year, she took part in the film Şaşkın directed by Şahin Alpaslan and portrayed the character Itır
- In 2008, She appeared in her second movie Plajda where she played the character Aslı this movie, and the same year was seen in an advertising film for Turkcell.
- In 2008, Serenay Sarikaya was also seen in her first leading role in a TV series titled Peri Masalı directed by Celal Çimen, She was prepared for her leading role by Çetin
- In 2008, she was also appeared in TV series Limon Ağacı alongside Kaan Urgancıoğlu.
- In the same year, Sarikaya began to take part in the TV series Adanalı.
- In, Serenay Sarikaya won the national beauty contest of Miss Turkey on 1 April 2010.
- In, after winning the beauty contest Turkey left the cast of Adanalı in the second season and join tv series titled Lale Devri in a lead role.
- In, 2013 Serenay began shooting for Behzat Ç. Ankara Yanıyor, a cinema movie adapted from the television series Behzat Ç. Bir Ankara Polisiyesi. She portrayed the character, Melisa.
- In 2014, she appeared in an advertising film for Elidor alongside her Medcezir co-star, Hazar Ergüçlü
- In 2015, She promoted the summer collection of the Mavi Jeans with Kerem Bürsin.
- In 2017–18, Sarıkaya played the character Duru in the series Fi,
Serenay Sarıkaya Television Series
|2010–12||Lale Devri||Yeşim Taşkıran|
Serenay Sarıkaya Filmography
|2010||How to Train Your Dragon||Astrid Hofferson|
|2013||Behzat Ç. Ankara Yanıyor||Melisa|
Serenay Sarıkaya Family
Serenay Sarıkaya was born on 1 July 1992 in Ankara, Turkey. She is the daughter of Mustafa Sarikaya and Seyhan Umran. She was born and raised in Ankara, Turkey. There is no more information about her personal life and past relationships.
|Father Name||Mustafa Sarikaya|
|Mother Name||Seyhan Umran|
Serenay Sarıkaya Marital status/ Relationship and More –
As of now Serenay Sarikaya is unmarried and single. She was in a past relationship with Kerem Bürsin, Çagatay Ulusoy, Pamir Pekin and Tolgahan Sayisman.
|Husband / Spouse||Single|
|Boyfriend||Kerem Bürsin (2015 – 2019)|
Çagatay Ulusoy (2014)
Pamir Pekin (2013)
Tolgahan Sayisman (2010 – 2012).
Serenay Sarıkaya Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Serenay Sarıkaya Favourite
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Color||Red, White|
|Favourite Food||Turkish & Italian|
Serenay Sarıkaya Educational Qualification
Serenay Sarıkaya studied at Antalya Saime Salih Konca High School and although she wanted to continue her studies in university, she hasn’t received any degree yet. Sarıkaya told her mother that she wanted to become an actress and made her mother move to Istanbul.
|School||Antalya Saime Salih Konca High School|
Serenay Sarıkaya Net Worth
|Net Worth||$ 6 MIllion Doller|
|Salary||55000 Turkish Lira per episode|
|Income Source||Acting & Commercials|
Some Unknown facts about Serenay Sarıkaya
- Serenay Sarikaya (born 1 July 1992) is a Turkish actress and model.
- She was born in Ankara, Turkey. Her parents are Seyhan Umran and Mustafa Sarikaya.
- She won “Best Actress Medcezir (2013)” at Pantene Golden Butterfly Awards in 2015.
- She won “Best Actress Medcezir (2013)” at Magnum Golden Butterfly Awards in 2014.
- At the age 15, she participated in a beauty competition and received a special award from the jury. She later rose to prominence by acting in the cinema movie Plajda (2008).