Michele Morrone is a famous Italian actor, model, singer, and fashion designer who mainly works in Italian and Polish films. He is one of the most popular actors and singers who rose to fame for his amazing performances in 365 Days (2020), Medici (2016), and Untitled 365 Days Sequel (2022). Moreover, he gained international recognition after portraying the role of Massimo Torricelli in the 2020 erotic romantic drama 365 Days. As a successful singer, he released an album titled Dark Room, which has several songs featured in the official 365 DNI soundtrack, including one of his most famous songs, “Feel It.” The album was released on February 14, 2020, and was produced by label company AGORA S.A. Michele has been seen in numerous Italian series. He is one of the most successful actors, models, fashion designers, and singers. As of now, he owns a clothing brand and also endorses numerous brands.
Michele Morrone was born on October 3, 1990, in Bitonto, Italy. He is the youngest child of his parents. His father, Natale Morrone, was a construction worker and died in 2003 when Morrone was only 12 years old, while his mother, Angela, was a housewife. After his father’s death, Michele Morrone and his siblings moved to Melegnano, along with his mother, to get a better life and employment opportunities. As he was born in Bitonto, Italy, and grew up in Melegnano, near Milan, he also spent a part of his childhood in Apulia, southern Italy. He attended the local private school in Apulia, southern Italy. Michele was always interested in acting and wanted to become a successful actor. He began acting in an after-school program at his middle school, and later, to pursue his career in acting, he studied professional acting in a theatre in the city of Pavia, at the Teatro Fraschini di Pavia. Michele says that he resolved to become an actor after watching a Harry Potter movie at the tender age of 11.
Michele began his acting career in 2011 by playing the role of Riccardo in Second Chance. In 2012, he also appeared in a music video by the Italian girl band, Makay. After gaining more experience in the field, he started playing lead roles in short films. Then, Morrone appeared in a drama show called “Che Dio ci Aiuti.” Some of his most popular Italian TV series were: Come un Delfino (2011), Provaci Ancora (2015), Squadra Antimafia (2015), Sirene (2016), Renata Fonte (2017), Il Processo (known as The Trial on Netflix, 2018), and Medici (2018). In 2020, Morrone became internationally known after performing the lead role of Massimo Torricelli, a mafia crime boss, in 365 Days. The film was released theatrically in Poland on February 7, 2020, and was subsequently made available on Netflix on June 7, 2020.
As a successful singer and guitarist, He released an album called “Dark Room.” On February 14, 2020, which includes many songs from the official soundtrack of 365 Days. One of his most popular songs is Feel It. Morrone is represented by the agencies Take Off Artist Management (for movie projects), New Change S.R.L. (for music), and Wannabe Management (for digital media). He has endorsed brands such as Falconeri and Dolce & Gabbana.
Talking about Michele Morrone’s personal life, as of now he is 31 years old and is married. Michele married Lebanese designer Rouba Saadeh in 2014. The two divorced in 2018. They have two sons, Marcudo (or Marcus, born in 2014) and Brando (born in 2017). Reports suggest he is still in touch with Rouba.
|Profession||Actor, Model, Singer|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1990|
|Age||31 Years (2021)|
|Birth Place||Bitonto, Italy|
|Hometown||Reggio Calabria, Italy|
|School||Local Private School|
|Collage||Teatro Fraschini di Pavia|
|Debut||2011- Second Chance|
Michele Morrone Career
- Michele Morrone began his career with minor theater roles. Soon, he was playing lead roles in plays. He also began auditioning for movies.
- In 2011, He began with the role of Riccardo in Second Chance, three-episode web series directed by Piergiorgio Seidita.
- In 2012, he started playing lead roles in short films. He acted in Il Tempo di una Sigaretta and E la Vita Continua
- In the same year, he featured in a drama show titled Che Dio ci Aiuti
- Some of his successful projects include Italian TV series including Come un Delfino (2011), Provaci Ancora (2015), Squadra Antimafia (2015), Sirene (2016), Renata Fonte (2017), Il Processo (The Trial) (2018), and Medici (2018)
- In 2016, he took part in the eleventh season of the Italian version of Dancing with the Stars (Ballando con le Stelle),
- In 2019, Morrone played the lead role of Luigi in Bar Giuseppe.
- On February 7, 2020, the movie was released in theaters in Poland. It was released on Netflix on June 7, 2020.
- On February 14, 2020, he released an album named Dark Room, which includes many songs from the official soundtrack of 365 Days. One of his most popular songs is Feel It.
- The album, produced by the label AGORA S.A., contains 10 songs, including Hard for Me, Do It Like That, Watch Me Burn, and Rain in The Heart.
- In 2020, Morrone became internationally known after performing the lead role of Massimo Torricelli, a mafia crime boss, in 365 Days alongside Anna Maria Sieklucka.
- On 2 August 2020, Morrone launched a women’s beachwear clothing brand, AurumRoma.
- Michele Morrone is also planning to launch his own perfume. It will be named Feel It and should be available in stores by October 3, 2020.
Michele Morrone Film
|2017||Who’s the Beast||Peter|
|2018||L’ultimo giorno del toro||Valerio|
|2020||365 Days||Massimo Torricelli|
|Duetto||Marcello Bianchini||In post-production|
|2021||365 Days Sequel||Massimo Torricelli|
Michele Morrone Television
|2015||Provaci ancora prof!||Bruno Sacchi|
|2017||Sirene||Ares aka Gegè|
|2018||Renata Fonte||Marcello My|
Michele Morrone Family
Michele Morrone was born on 3 October 1990 in Bitonto, Italy. He is a famous Italian actor and model who mainly appears in television series and films. Michele was born and raised in Bitonto, Italy. There is no more information about his personal life and family.
|Father Name||Name Not Know|
|Mother Name||Name Not Know|
Michele Morrone Relationship / Marital Status & Many More
Morrone married Rouba Saadeh, a Lebanese stylist, in 2014. The couple had a civil marriage in Italy and Lebanon.
|Affairs / Girlfriend||Rouba Saadeh|
|Wife/ Spouse||Rouba Saadeh (M. 2014 – Div. 2018)|
|Marriage date||In 2014|
Michele Morrone Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Michele Morrone Favorite
|Favorite Actor||Tom Holland, Jason Momoa|
|Favorite Singer||Ariana Grande,|
|Favorite Anchor||Steve Harvey|
|Favorite Cuisine||Pasta, Pizza|
|Favorite Color||Red, White, Purple, Blue|
|Favorite Destination||New York|
Michele Morrone Education
Popular Italian actor Michele Morrone had completed his primary education at a Local Private School and graduated from Teatro Fraschini di Pavia.
|School||Local Private School|
|Collage||Teatro Fraschini di Pavia|
|Educational Qualification||High School Pass Out|
Michele Morrone’s Net Worth
Michele Morrone is a famous Italian actor, model, and singer, He is one of the most popular actors who had an estimated net worth of $ 1 Million to $ 5 Million Doller. As per the information, his main source of income are Acting, modeling, and singing.
|Net Worth||$1-$5 million dollars|
|Income Source||Acting, Singing, Fashion Designing|
Some Unknown facts about Michele Morrone
- He is also fond of tattoos. Michele Morrone also loves horse riding.
- Michele Morrone’s net worth is between $1-$5 million dollars
- Michele joined Instagram on August 20, 2015
- He recently reached 1 million followers on Instagram (as of June 8, 2020).
- Michele Morrone is a professional guitarist and singer.
- Michele Morrone and actor Can Yaman are good friends.
- One of his most famous songs is ‘Feel It’ which is featured in ‘365 Days’.
- After he got divorced from Rouba Saadeh, he went into a severe state of depression.
- Michele Morrone got married to Rouba Saadeh, a popular designer, in 2014
- As of 2022, Michele Morrone makes his debut in India with Jacqueline Fernandez.
- He likes singing, traveling, painting, and playing the guitar in his free time.
- To make his career in acting, he started to work at an early age to earn money to pay for his acting lessons. During those times, he used to work at construction sites and also distributed leaflets on the streets.
- He is multilingual and is fluent in English, Arabic, and French. He can also speak in several dialects, such as Pugliese, Neapolitan, Sicilian, Roman, and Milanese.
- In 2016, he participated in the eleventh edition of the reality show ‘Ballando con le stelle.’ In the show, he was partnered with the Russian dancer Ekaterina Vaganova.
- He likes horse riding and owns a horse named Iron.
Michele Morrone Social Media Profile
Michele Morrone Instagram Profile
- Is Michele Morrone married?
- Michele Morrone’s marital status is divorced, He was previously married to Rouba Saadeh.
- Who is Michele Morrone’s Girlfriend?
- After almost 4 years of Michele Morrone’s divorce, he is still single.
- What is Michele Morrone’s Girlfriend’s name?
- As of now, Michele Morrone is single.
- What is Michele Morrone’s wife’s name?
- Michele Morrone married her longtime girlfriend Rouba Saadeh. The couple have two kids together.
- How old is Michele Morrone?
- Michele Morrone is a famous Italian actor and model. He came into worldwide highlight after her successful debut in the Netflix series 365 Days.
- What is Michele Morrone’s age?
- Michele Morrone is 31 Years old.
- When is Michele Morrone’s birthday?
- Michele Morrone celebrates his birthday on 3 October every year.