Ezgi Asaroglu is a famous Turkish actress and model who works in the Turkish television and film industry, Ezgi Asaroglu was born on 18 June 1987 in Izmir, Turkey in an Islamic family to his father Tuncay Asaroğlu and mother “Name Not Known”. He is one of the most famous and beautiful actresses in the Turkish drama industry. Ezgi Asaroglu has completed her primary education from the local private school and has been graduated from Istanbul University.
Ezgi Asaroglu started her career after her graduation and completed her studies. She was first seen on a cable Tv series Bir Dilim Aşk, which marked her screen debut at age 17. During those, the Tv series is one of the most-watched and famous tv series in turkey which made Ezgi Asaroglu famous those days. In the same years, she appeared in Zor Karar (TV) as Meral, In 2005, Ezgi appeared in the television series What’s Love Doing in the Mountains? as Ayşe directed by Yunus Emre Fırat which won awards at film festivals around the world.
Actress Emre Asaroglu started her film debut in years 2008, through the film For a Moment, Freedom which later become an award-winning independent film and won 30 international awards, In 2009, Emre appeared in Kampüste Çıplak Ayaklar (aka Barefoot on Campus) and other successful films followed, including Acı Aşk, En Mutlu Olduğum Yer, Aşk Kırmızı, Cennetten Kovulmak (which earned her “Best Actress Award” from Dublin Silk Road Film Festival), Sağ Salim 2: Sil Baştan.
|Nick Name||Ezgi Asaroglu|
|Date of Birth||18 June 1987|
|Birth Place||Izmer, Turkey|
|School||Local Private School|
|Debut|| Television: Bir Dilim Ask|
Ezgi Asaroglu Career
- Ezgi Asaroglu Tv Series / Movies
- 2004 – One Piece of Love (Bir Dilim Ask) (as Pelin)
- 2004 – Zor Karar (as Meral)
- 2005 – Ne Gezer Ask Daglarda (as Ayse) (Movie)
- 2006 – Female Dormitory (Kizlar Yurdu) (as Gulenay)
- 2007 – Yolcu (as Kader)
- 2007 – Menekse and Halil (as Canay)
- 2008 – Remember Darling (Hatirla Sevgili) (as Ruya)
- 2008 – For a Moment Freedom (as Jasmin) (Movie)
- 2008 – Night Noises (Gece Sesleri) (as Zehra)
- 2009 – 1001 Nights (Binbir Gece) (as Duru)
- 2009 – Naked Foot at Campus (Kampuste Ciplak Ayaklar) (as Deniz) (Movie)
- 2009 – Bitter Love (Aci Ask) (as Seda) (Movie)
- 2010 – En Mutlu Oldugum Yer (as Elif) (Movie)
- 2011 – Leyla and Mecnun (as Leyla)
- 2012 – Cennetten Kovulmak (as Emine) (Movie)
- 2013 – Running Away From Rain (Yagmurdan Kacarken) (as Idil)
- 2013 – Ask Kirmizi (as Zeynep9 (Movie)
- 2014 – That Is My Life (O Hayat Benim) (as Bahar)
- 2014 – Sag Salim 2: Sil Bastan (as Nihal) (Movie)
Ezgi Asaroglu Family
Ezgi Asaroglu was born and raised in Izmer Turkey. She is the daughter of Tuncay Asaroğlu. There is no more information about her personal life and family.
|Father Name||Tuncay Asaroğlu|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Brother Name||Not Known|
|Sister Name||Not Known|
Ezgi Asaroglu Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Actress Exgin Asaroglu is single and Unmarried. Talking about her past relationship, She was in a relationship with Turkish actor Ushan Çakir and Keremcem.
|Husband / Spouse||N/A|
|Boyfriend||Ushan Çakir (2011)|
Ezgi Asaroglu Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Ezgi Asaroglu Favourite
|Favourite Color||Red, Pink, White|
|Favourite Food||Turkish & Fast Food|
Ezgi Asaroglu Educational Qualification
Actress Ezgin Asaroglu has completed her primary education from the local private school and afterward attended Istanbul University Literature Faculty for higher education.
|School||Local Private School|
|College||Istanbul University Literature Faculty (Istanbul Universitesi Edebiyat Fakultesi)|
Ezgi Asaroglu Net Worth
Famous Turkish Actress Ezgi Asaroglu had an estimated net worth of $ 1 Million Doller. Her main source of income is from acting and modeling.
|Net Worth||$ 1 MIllion Doller|
|Salary||25000 Turkish Lira Per Episode|
Some Unknown facts about Ezgi Asaroglu
- Does Ezgi Asaroğlu Smoke ? N/A
- Does Ezgi Asaroğlu Drinks ? N/A
- She was born in Izmir, raised in Istanbul. She studied Social Anthropology at Istanbul University, while still working as an actress.
- She began acting at age 17, playing a main role in a television series. Her character in the show was a shy girl wearing both glasses and braces.