Dulquer Salmaan Age, Wiki, Biography, Wife, Height in feet, Net Worth & Many More

Dulquer Salmaan is an Indian actor, playback singer and film producer who is known for acting in Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi and Telugu language films. He was born on 28th July…

Huma Qureshi Age, Wiki, Biography, Husband, Height in feet, Net Worth & Many More

Huma Saleem Qureshi is an Indian actress and model who is known for acting in Hindi films. She was born on 28th July 1986 in New Delhi, India to Saleem…

Maheen Rizvi Age, Wiki, Biography, Husband, Height in feet, Net Worth & Many More

Maheen Rizvi is a Pakistani Television Actress and Model. She was born on 28 July 1984, in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. She is best known for playing the role of Saahira…

Mine Tugay Age, Wiki, Biography, Husband, Weight, Height in feet, Net Worth, Serials & Many More

Mine Tugay is well known and famous Turkish actress and model who works in Turkish films and Shows. Mine Tugay was born on 28 July 1978 in Konya, Turkey. Mine…

Dustin Milligan Age, Wiki, Biography, Wife, Height in feet, Net Worth, Movies & Many More

Dustin Wallace Milligan also known as Dustin Milligan, is a famous Canadian actor and model who has appeared in Canadian television shows and movies. He is one of the most…

Jasmine Avasia Age, Wiki, Biography, Husband, Tv-Shows, Height in feet, Net Worth & Many More

Jasmine Avasia is an Indian television Actress and Model. She was born on 28 July 1989, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is best known for playing the role of Mayra…