Bharati Airtel Limited which is also known as the Airtel is an Indian multinational telecommunications service company headquartered in Nelson Mandela Road, New Delhi India, The company was started on 7 July 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. The company started when in 1984 Sunil Mittal started assembling push-button phones in India, which was earlier imported from a Taiwan company Kingtel, and for replacing these old fashioned and bulky rotary phones that were used in the country at that times. Then Sunil Mittal stepped forward and Incorporated the BTL (Bharti Telecom Limited) with Siemens AG of Germany for the manufacture of electronic push button phones, till the 1990’s Bharti group was in the field of Manufacturing fax machines, cordless phones, and other telecom gear. Now In the Moder Days in 2020, Airtel operates in more than 18 countries across South Asia and Africa and also in the Channel island, Nowadays Airtel provides 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G mobile services and also fixed line for Broadbands and voice services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel now also rolled out its VoLTE technology overall Indian telecom spheres. Bharti Airtel is now the second-largest mobile network operator in India and the second-largest mobile network operator in the world with over 457.96 million (45.796 crores) subscribers. Airtel was named India’s 2nd most valuable brand in the first-ever Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP plc. Airtel is credited with pioneering the business strategy of outsourcing all of its business operations except marketing, sales, and finance and building the ‘minutes factory’ model of low cost and high volumes. The strategy has since been adopted by several operators. Airtel’s equipment is provided and maintained by Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Networks whereas IT support is provided by Amdocs. The transmission towers are maintained by subsidiaries and joint venture companies of Bharti including Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers in India. Ericsson agreed for the first time to be paid by the minute for installation and maintenance of their equipment rather than being paid upfront, which allowed Airtel to provide low call rates of ₹1 (1.4¢ US)/minute.
There are three ways to Check Airtel Data Balance
On Android Phone
Download Airtel Thanks App from the Play store and link your Mobile number with the Airtel Thanks app and now you are able to Check your Data, Voice, and SMS balance
Open App Store and download Airtel Thanks App and link your Mobile number with the Airtel Thanks app and now you are able to Check your Data, Voice, and SMS balance
How to Check Airtel Data, Voice, SMS and Validity by Airtel Thanks App
- Checking your balance by Airtel Thanks is probably the easiest way to check our Airtel balance, Follow these steps to check your Airtel balance from Airtel Thanks App
- Download Airtel Thanks App from Google Play Store or by App Store and install it on your device.
- AS the App is ready to open it and enter your Airtel Number to register yourself in the Airtel Thanks app.
- After that you will an OTP on our Airtel No, enter it in the Airtel Thanks app. And now the app is ready now you can check your Airtel Balance through Airtel Thanks App.
- Now go to the ‘Services’ section (you’ll find it at the bottom left) on the app
- In there, you’ll find details of your active recharge, data usage, SMS balance, and more.
- The app will also show your Airtel recharge pack validity
How to Check Airtel Prepaid Data, Voice, SMS balance Using USSD Code
Basically USSD codes are actually used for many things, but data balance checks are perhaps the most common usage of the same, Here you will know how to check Airtel Data, Voice, and SMS balance through USSD Code.
Follow these steps to check Airtel Data, Voice, and SMS balance through USSD Code
- To check Airtel Main Balance Dial *121# in the dial pad and the balance information will reflect on your mobile screen in a few seconds. Thus main balance is usually Talktime which is free for all 4G SIm Users.
- For checking your Airtel Net balance, dial *123*10#. This is exclusive to prepaid customers
- *121# USSD code used to tell you about various offers on your Airtel number, but it now asks you to check Airtel Thanks apps for the same.
- When your balance is over, Airtel Prepaid customers can dial *141# to take a loan balance for talk time or main balance
- For Airtel internet balance, dial *121#
- Airtel 2G customers can dial *123*9# to check internet balance
How to Check Airtel Data Balance from Airtel Self Care Services
Checking Airtel Balance on Self-care services are similar to Checking the balance in Airtel Thanks App.
Open the Airtel website in our mobile / computer browser and now login into Airtel Website through our Airtel Mobile Number, dial our Mobile number in the given block and enter one time OTP sent on your number.
Now you can View our Airtel Balance,
How to Check Airtel 4G Dongle Balance
There are mainly 2 ways to check your 4G Dongle Data Balance
- Open Airtel Thanks app and register your Airtel Dongle No on Airtel Thanks App. Now you can check your balance
- Switch on your Airtel dongle snd connect it to your Laptop
- Open the browser and type 192.168.0.1. This is the IP address of the Wi-Fi dongle.
- Press Enter and you will enter the login screen. The default password is ‘admin’. Enter and click on login.
- You will now see the UI of the Airtel 4G dongle. Go to the Information section and click on data usage. Here you will see your remaining balance, validity, and pack name.
How do I check Airtel 4G data speed?
You can easily check the internet speed of your Airtel number by downloading the internet speed test app on your smartphone. One can use different apps like Ookla Speedtest, and more to test the download and upload speed of the Airtel network.
Check Airtel Data, Voice, SMS and Validity
|Main Account Balance||*123#|
|Check 2G Data Balance||*123*10# or *123*21#|
|Check 3G Data Balance||*123*197# or *129*08#|
|Check 4G Data Balance||*123*19# or *123*191#|
|Check SMS Balance||*123*7#|
|Know your Mobile Number||*282# or *121*9#|
|Last 5 Transactions||*121*7#|
|Check 2G /3G Balance||SMS DATA USE to 121|
|Unbilled Amount||SMS UNB to 121|
|Outstanding Amount||SMS OT to 121|
|Last 3 Payment Details||SMS PAY to 121|
|Bill Summary||SMS BILL to 121|
|Current Bill Plans||SMS BP to 121|