Thomas Stanley Holland, better known by his nickname “Tom Holland,” is a famous English actor who mainly works in movies. He is one of the most well-known actors, best known for his role as Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Moreover, he became popular for playing Peter Parker in popular Hollywood flicks, such as “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” “Avengers: Infinity War,” and “Captain America: Civil War.” Tom made his first television appearance in September 2008 when he was interviewed by “Channel 5.” In 2011, he made his film debut and went on to act in super hit movies. Tom Holland has won many awards for his acting skills. In 2017, he received the prestigious “British Academy Film Award” (BAFTA). Some of the awards that he won for “The Impossible” include the “Spotlight Award,” “Best Youth Performance,” “Breakthrough Performance-Male,” “Young British Performer of the Year,” “Best Male Newcomer,” and “Best Performance in a Feature Film.”
Tom Holland achieved international recognition when he portrayed Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero films, beginning with Captain America: Civil War (2016), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) and Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021).
Tom Holland was born on June 1, 1996, in the town of Kingston upon Thames, England. He is the son of Nicola, who is a photographer, and Dominic Holland, who was a famous comedian and author. Tom was born and raised in Kingston alongside his three younger brothers, Harry Holland, Paddy Holland, and Sam Holland. Tom went to “Donhead Preparatory School,” an independent day school situated in Wimbledon, southwest London. Tom had been quite interested in dance since his school days and had started attending dance classes. After completing his school education, he attended “Wimbledon College,” from where he graduated in the year 2012. He then attended the prestigious ‘BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology,’ where he learned the nuances of acting and dancing.
Tom participated in the 2006 “Richmond Dance Festival”, where he was dancing at “Nifty Feet Dance School” and was spotted by a choreographer named Lynne Page, who was working as an assistant to the popular choreographer, Peter Darling. Afterward, Tom was auditioned on eight occasions and was trained for two years, after which he landed the opportunity to play Billy’s best friend, Michael, in “Billy Elliot the Musical.” Since it was his “West End” debut, he gained popularity as a theatre artist. In 2011, Tom made his film debut when he lent his voice to a character named Sho in the English version of the popular Japanese animated fantasy film “Arrietty.” His major breakthrough came in the year 2012 when he was cast alongside actors like Ewan McGregor and Naomi Watts in the critically acclaimed disaster drama film, “The Impossible.”
In 2017, he reprised his role as Peter Parker in “Spider-Man: Homecoming.” He also appeared in a couple of other movies, namely “Pilgrimage” and “The Current War.” While he played Brother Diarmuid in “Pilgrimage,” he portrayed the famous American businessman Samuel Insull in “The Current War.” In the same year, he also appeared as himself on the popular reality competition TV series, “Lip Sync Battle.” In 2018, he once again reprised his role as Spider-Man in the Marvel Studios’ superhero film, “Avengers: Infinity War.” Tom has a host of upcoming films under his belt. Though he is growing from strength to strength as an actor, Tom says his ultimate goal is to become a director in Hollywood. In 2020, Tom Holland starred in the Netflix film “The Devil All the Time.”
Talking about Tom Holland’s personal life, As of now, he is 25 years old and unmarried. Tom Holland shares a strong relationship with his siblings and his father. His family sponsors a non-profit organization called “The Brothers Trust,” which raises money for charitable causes. Furthermore, he began dating TV actress Nadia Parkes in 2020.
|Name||Thomas Stanley Holland|
|Nick Name||Tom Holland|
|Date of Birth||01 June 1996|
|Birth Place||Kingston Upon Thames, London, England|
|School||The BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology, Croydon, South London|
|Collage||Wimbledon College, London, England|
Tom Holland Career
- Tom Holland started his career as a dancer in London. He began dancing at Nifty Feet Dance School, dancing hip-hop in Wimbledon, London. He made his debut in Billy Elliot the Musical. In September 2008, along with his co-star Tanner Pflueger, he gave his first TV interview. This was on the channel ‘FIVE’.
- The following year, Tom was cast in the show “The Feel Good Factor.” At the show’s premiere, Tom performed the popular “Angry Dance” from the musical and was later interviewed by Myleene Klass, who had hosted the premiere.
- In 2011, Tom made his film debut when he lent his voice to a character named Sho in the English version of the popular Japanese animated fantasy film “Arrietty.”
- In 2012, he was cast alongside actors like Ewan McGregor and Naomi Watts in the critically acclaimed disaster drama film, “The Impossible.”
- In 2013, he appeared in a speculative drama film titled “How I Live Now” and was also seen in a short film titled “Moments.”
- In the same year, he lent his voice to the British-American drama film “Locke,” which starred Tom Hardy in the main role.
- In 2015, he played the younger version of Thomas Nickerson in the adventure-drama film, “In the Heart of the Sea.”
- In the same year, he appeared as Gregory Cromwell in the British television series “Wolf Hall.”
- In 2016, Tom played interesting characters in four popular flicks, namely “Captain America: Civil War,” “The Lost City of Z,” “A Monster Calls,” and “Edge of Winter.” He played Peter Parker in “Captain America,” which is one of the most popular recurring film roles in Hollywood history.
- In 2016, he lent his voice to a video game called “Lego Marvel Avengers.”
- In the same year, he did the same in a couple of other video games titled “Spider-Man: Homecoming” and “Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2.”
- In 2016, he won the ‘Breakthrough Performance of the Year’ at the ‘Golden Schmoes Awards’ for his performance in “Captain America: Civil War.”
- In 2017, he won the ‘Rising Star Award’ at the prestigious “British Academy Film Awards” (BAFTA).
- In 2017, he reprised his role as Peter Parker in “Spider-Man: Homecoming.”
- In 2017, Tom won “Best Performance by a Younger Actor” at the 2017 Saturn Awards for “Captain America: Civil War.”
- In the same year, he won “Choice Summer Movie Actor” at the popular “Teen Choice Awards” for his role in “Spider-Man: Homecoming.”
- In the same year, he also appeared in “Pilgrimage” and “The Current War.”
- In the same year, he also appeared as himself on the popular reality competition TV series, “Lip Sync Battle.”
- In 2018, he once again reprised his role as Spider-Man in the Marvel Studios’ superhero film, “Avengers: Infinity War.”
- In 2020, Tom Holland starred in the Netflix film “The Devil All the Time.”
Tom Holland Movies
|2012||The Impossible||Lucas Bennett|
|2013||How I Live Now||Isaac|
|2014||Billy Elliot the Musical Live||Former Billy|
|2015||In the Heart of the Sea||Thomas Nickerson|
|2016||Captain America: Civil War||Peter Parker / Spider-Man|
|2016||Edge of Winter||Bradley Baker|
|2016||A Monster Calls||Monster|
|2016||The Lost City of Z||Jack Fawcett|
|2017||Pilgrimage||The Novice / Brother Diarmuid|
|2017||The Current War||Samuel Insull|
|2017||Spider-Man: Homecoming||Peter Parker / Spider-Man|
|2018||Avengers: Infinity War||Peter Parker / Spider-Man|
|2019||Avengers: Endgame||Peter Parker / Spider-Man|
|2019||Spider-Man: Far From Home||Peter Parker / Spider-Man|
|2019||Spies in Disguise||Walter Beckett|
|2020||The Devil All the Time||Arvin Russell|
|2021||Chaos Walking||Todd Hewitt|
|2021||Venom: Let There Be Carnage||Peter Parker / Spider-Man|
|2021||Spider-Man: No Way Home||Peter Parker / Spider-Man|
Tom Holland Television Shows
|2015||Wolf Hall||Gregory Cromwell|
|2017||Lip Sync Battle||Himself|
|TBA||The Crowded Room||Billy Milligan|
Tom Holland Family
Thomas Stanley Holland well known as Tom Holland was born on June 1, 1996, in London, England. He is the younger son of Nicola Elizabeth and Dominic Holland. His father Dominic is a comedian while his mother is working as a photographer. Tom was born and raised in London alongside his three elder brothers Twins Harry, Sam Harry, and younger brother Patrick.
As a kid, Tom used to spend a lot of time with his twin brothers, Sam and Harry, and another younger brother Paddy. While he was young Tom attended the prestigious ‘BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology,’ from where he learned the nuances of acting and dancing.
|Father Name||Dominic Holland|
|Mother Name||Nicola Elizabeth Frost|
|Brother||Twins Harry, Sam Harry, and Patrick (Paddy Holland|
|Husband / Wife||Unmarried|
Tom Holland Relationship / Marital Status & Many More
As of now, Tom Holland’s marital status is unmarried. Tom was in a past relationship with Nadia Parker, The couple is reported to be quarantined together. They started dating in 2020. Apart from this, he was also rumored to be dating Elle Lotherington in 2015, his childhood sweetheart, Zendaya Coleman from 2016-18, an American actress and singer, and Olivia Bolton, childhood friends, and their relationship was confirmed by their parents from 2019-20.
|Affairs / Girlfriend||Nadia Parker |
Elle Lotherington, Zendaya Coleman, and Olivia Bolton
Tom Holland Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Tom Holland Favorite
|Favorite Actor||Tom Hanks, Leonardo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johansson|
|Favorite Song||Selena Gomez|
|Favorite Color||Red, Blue, White|
|Favorite Destination||Paris, New York|
Tom Holland Education
Tom Holland completed his primary education at The BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology, Croydon, South London and later attended the Wimbledon College, London, England for his higher education.
|School||The BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology, Croydon, South London|
|Collage||Wimbledon College, London, England|
Tom Holland Net Worth
Tom Holland had an estimated net worth of $ 25 Million Doller, His main source of income is from acting and modeling. According to the sources, he charged around $10 million for the 2021 film Spider-Man: No Way Home.
|Net Worth||$ 25 Million Doller|
Some Unknown facts about Tom Holland
- Does Tom Holland Smoke? No
- Does Tom Holland drinks alcohol? N/A
- He is a famous English actor and model.
- Tom Holland is Best known for playing Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including his debut starring role as the superhero in the 2017 film Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- He attended Donhead Preparatory School before being accepted by the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology.
- Before playing the role of Spider-man he portrayed the title character in Billy Elliot: The Musical in London and starred in the 2012 feature The Impossible.
- Apart from dancing, Tom also practices gymnastics
- He spends his free time watching his favorite football club ‘Arsenal F.C.’
- He first appears as Spider-Man in the 2016 Marvel film Captain America: Civil War.
- In 2020, he starred in the Netflix film The Devil All the Time.
- He has a pair of younger twin brothers named Harry and Sam.
- Tom is an avid animal lover and always posts photos with dogs.
- He co-starred with Zendaya, Michael Keaton and Jon Favreau in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- He also has another younger brother named Paddy.
- He dated Nadia Parkes in 2020
- In the year 2006, he danced at the Richmond Dance Festival of the school, and Lynne Page, the famous choreographer was impressed by him.
- After 2 years of training and 8 auditions, he made a debut in ‘Billy Elliot The Musical’, his West End debut playing the role of ‘Michael’, Billy’s best friend.
- At the age of 7, he was diagnosed with Dyslexia, a reading disability. Also, Tom owns a blue dog of the breed Staffordshire Bull Terrier and calls him ‘Tessa’.
- He and his 3 brothers, sponsor a UK-based registered charity called ‘The Brothers Trust’ that raises money for various charitable causes.
- He then won ‘Best Performance by a Younger Actor’ at the 2017 ‘Saturn Awards’ for ‘Captain America: Civil War.
- Tom is the youngest Spider-Man cast. Before him, Tobey Maguire was 27 and Andrew Garfield was 29 years old.
- He resides in London, along with his pet dog, Tessa.
- Tom’s body is so athletic that he can easily perform back, side, and front flips. Also, his dad wrote a book called ‘How Tom Holland Eclipsed His Dad’.
Tom Holland Social Media Profile
Tom Holland Instagram Profile
- Is Tom Holland Married?
- No, Tom Holland is not married yet.
- Who is Tom Holland Girlfriend?
- He was rumored to be dating his co-actress Zendaya. He is often seen posting stories and photos on Instagram with Zendaya.
- Who is Tom Holland Wife?
- He is unmarried.
- How old is Tom Holland?
- Tom is 26 years old.
- What is Tom Holland’s net worth?
- He has an estimated net worth of $ 25 Million Dollar
- What is Tom Holland’s height?
- His height is 1.65 in meter.
- What is Tom Holland height? in feet
- His height in feet is 5 feet 4 inches.