Selena Gomez is a famous American singer, actress, and producer. She is one of the best-known actresses and singers who is popular for her roles in films like Another Cinderella Story (2008), Princess Protection Program (2009), Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009), Ramona and Beezus (2010), Monte Carlo (2011), Spring Breakers (2012), Getaway (2013), The Fundamentals of Caring (2016), The Dead Don’t Die (2019), and A Rainy Day in New York (2019). Selena Gomez is best known for her appearances in the popular television series “Barney & Friends” from the years 2002 to 2004. In 2010, Selena Gomez released her own apparel line along with Kmart. In 2013, she also introduced her self-titled scent. Selena Gomez has received various honors throughout her career, including an American Music Award, an ALMA Award, an MTV Video Music Award, 2 Billboard Women in Music Awards, a People’s Choice Award, and 18 Teen Choice Awards.
Selena Gomez has produced the Netflix television series 13 Reasons Why (2017–2020) and Living Undocumented (2019) through her production company, July Moonhead Productions. She also executive produces and stars in the HBO Max cooking series Selena + Chef (2020–present) and the Hulu mystery-comedy series Only Murders in the Building (2021–present). Selena is also a famous singer. She released her first albums with her former band, Selena Gomez & the Scene, all of which reached the top ten of the US Billboard 200 and were certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America: Kiss & Tell (2009), A Year Without Rain (2010), and When the Sun Goes Down (2011). Selena Gomez, as a single performer, has released two of her outclass collections: Revival (2015) and Stars Dance (2013).
Selena Marie Gomez is the birth name of Selena Gomez. She was born on July 22, 1992, in Grand Prairie, Texas. Selena is the only biological child of her parents, Ricardo Joel Gomez and Mandy Teefey. Her father is of Mexican descent, while her mother, who was adopted, has some Italian ancestry. Selena’s mother, Mandy Teefey, is a famous stage actress. Selena was born and raised in Grand Prairie, Texas. Her parents divorced when she was five years old, and she remained with her mother. Gomez was fluent in Spanish until age seven. Selena Gomez has two younger half-sisters and a younger step-brother: Gracie Elliot Teefey, through Amanda and her second husband, Brian Teefey, and Victoria “Tori” Gomez, and Marcus, through Ricardo and his second wife, Sara. Selena finished her primary education at Danny Jones Middle School in Texas, USA, and went on to earn her high school diploma through homeschooling in May 2010.
Selena Gomez began her career as an actress in the American TV series “Industry.” She gained an interest in acting after watching her mother practicing performing on stage. Later, she began auditioning for various roles and met Demi Lovato during an audition for Barney and Friends. The series was a success for Selena Latre, and she did a cameo role in the 2003 film “Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over” and a 2005 TV film “Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial by Fire.” In 2006, she also starred in an episode of the Disney Channel series “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody”.
Selena Gomez is a stunning 29-year-old woman in his personal life. She is still unmarried and single. Selena was in a past relationship with Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, who is a popular singer and songwriter from Canada. Before that, she was also in a relationship with a popular singer, songwriter, and actor, Justin Bieber. She had also dated Nick Jonas, who is a popular actor, singer, and songwriter from America.
|Name||Selena Marie Gomez|
|Famous As||Selena Gomez|
|Nick Name||Sel, Selly, Selenita, Conchita, Mamachita|
|Known for||Known for Being Justin Bieber Girlfriend|
|Profession||American singer, Actress, and Producer|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1992|
|Age (in 2021)||29 years old|
|Birth Place||Grand Prairie, Texas, United States|
|Hometown||Grand Prairie, Texas, United States|
|School||Danny Jones Middle School, Texas, USA|
|Collage||She got her Higher school diploma via homeschooling|
Selena Gomez Career
- Gomez first gained an interest in pursuing a career in entertainment by watching her mother prepare for stage productions. She began auditioning for various roles and met Demi Lovato during an audition for Barney & Friends. Gomez appeared in thirteen episodes of the show between 2002 and 2004. Later on, Gomez had a cameo role in the film Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003) and the made-for-television film Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial by Fire (2005). She guest-starred in a 2006 episode of the Disney Channel series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
- In 2007, Gomez was given a recurring role on the Disney Channel series Hannah Montana as the pop star Mikayla.
- In the same year she auditioned for a role in the network’s series Wizards of Waverly Place, ultimately winning the lead role of Alex Russo.
- In 2008, Gomez appeared in the music video for the Jonas Brothers’ song “Burnin’ Up”
- In the same year, As a promotional single, she released her sound-track song ‘Tell Me Something I Don’t Know.
- She voiced as ‘Helga’ for ‘Horton Hears a Who!’, a famous commercially successful film.
- At the mere age of 16, she signed with ‘Hollywood Records’ a recording contract and started her own production company called ‘July Moon Productions’ in 2008.
- In June 2009, Gomez, along with Lovato, starred in the Disney Channel film Princess Protection Program, which aired in June.
- In August 2009, Gomez starred in Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, a television film based on the series
- In 2010, Gomez starred alongside Joey King in Ramona and Beezus.
- IN the same year, Selena Gomez & the Scene released their second studio album A Year Without Rain.
- She launched her fashion line Dream Out Loud in 2010. Selena formed a pop band Selena Gomez & the Scene, named “Ironic jab” at the people who called Gomez a “wannabe Scene” and released a few albums, marking its end in 2011 with moderate success. Later she starred in Monte Carlo, and she released a perfume in May 2012.
- She announced a break from music in January 2012 and was cast in many films released, such as Hotel Transylvania, Spring Breakers, Getaway. Selena later released her first solo debut, “Come & Get It,” which entered the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100. Stars Dance, released in 2013, became her first-ever album to debut at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- In 2011, Gomez starred in the film Monte Carlo as Grace, a teenager.
- On November 6, 2011, she hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- In 2012, Gomez confirmed in January 2012 that she would be taking a break from music.
- IN the same year, Gomez later was cast in the animated film Hotel Transylvania (2012).
- In 2013, she starred in the commercially as well as critically flop film ‘Getaway’ and received the nomination for Worst Actress at the 34th Golden Raspberry awards.
- In 2014 Selena took action and fired her mother and stepfather as her managers and signed with WME and Brillstein to manage her career. Her surprise single “The Heart Wants What It Wants” set fire everywhere and sold over a million copies in the US alone. The standalone releases after 2017 were a hit too like It Ain’t Me, Bad Liar, Back To You from the Thirteen Reasons Why, in which she was an executive producer.
- Her latest releases include Ice Cream collaboration with Blackpink, Past life with Trevor Daniel, Baila Conmigo sang in Spanish and Selfish Love with DJ Snake.
Selena Gomez Movies
|2015||The Big Short|
|2010||Ramona and Beezus|
|2016||The Fundamentals of Caring|
|2019||The Dead Don’t Die|
|2016||Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising|
|2016||In Dubious Battle|
|2018||A Rainy Day in New York|
Selena Gomez Family
Selena Gomez is a famous American singer and songwriter. She was born on July 22, 1992, in Grand Prairie, Texas. She is the daughter of Ricardo Joel Gomez and Amanda Dawn. Her mother is an American stage actress who has some Italian ancestry while her father is of Mexican descent. Moreover, her paternal grandparents emigrated to Texas from Monterrey in the 1970s.
Her parents got divorced when she was five years old, and she remained with her mother. Gomez has two younger half-sisters and a younger stepbrother: Gracie Elliot Teefey, through Amanda and her second husband, Brian Teefey and Victoria “Tori” and Marcus Gomez, through Ricardo and his second wife, Sara.
|Father Name||Ricardo Joel Gomez (Biological father)|
Brian Teefey (Stepdad)
|Mother Name||Amanda Dawn (Mandy Cornett)|
|Sister||Gracie Elliot Teefey (Half-Sister)|
Scarlett Teefey (Half-Sister) (Deceased)
Tori Gomez (Half-Sister)
Selena Gomez Personal life
Selena dated Nick Jonas in 2008 and appeared in his music video for the song Burnin’ Up. She has seen the worst kind of relationship with Justin Bieber since 2010 and had several patch-ups before ending it in 2018.
She began a romantic relationship with DJ Zedd in 2015, according to “I Want You To Know,” only to break up later that year. She moved in with The Weeknd in January 2017 reportedly and eventually broke up by October.
Selena Gomez Relationship / Marital Status & Many More
Selena Gomez who is a well-known face in the American Singing industry was in a past relationship with popular American actor Nick Jonas in 2008. The couple appeared in the music video for his band’s song “Burnin’ Up”. Later on she began dating Justin Bieber In December 2010 which ended in November 2012. Late in 2017, it was reported that they were together again, but they broke up again in March 2018.
Gomez reportedly started dating The Weeknd in January 2017, and they moved in together that September in Greenwich Village, New York City but broke up by October.
Here is some shocking news for Selena Gomez fans, The young and energetic singer-songwriter made a surprise announcement on Instagram when she revealed her plan to marry co-actor Bill Murray!. Still now her fans are confused and trying to know Is this a joke or not?
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Justin Bieber (December 2010 – December 2012; 2013, 2017-2018)|
Austin Mahone (2014)
Orlando Bloom (2014) – RUMOR
Tommaso Chiabra (2014)
Charlie Puth (2015)
Samuel Krost (2015)
Niall Horan (2015)
The Weeknd (2017)
Caleb Stevens (2018)
Selena Gomez Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
|BODY MEASUREMENTS:||35-26-35 inches|
|DRES’S SIZE||6 (US)|
Selena Gomez Favourite
Selena Gomez Education
Selena Gomez had completed her primary education at the Danny Jones Middle School, Texas, USA. her Higher school diploma via homeschooling.
|School||Danny Jones Middle School, Texas, USA|
|Collage||She got her Higher school diploma via homeschooling|
|Educational Qualification||High School Pass|
Selena Gomez’s Net Worth
Selena Gomez estimated net worth is USD $ 18 Million Doller and her main source of income is from Acting and singing.
|Net Worth||USD $ 18 Million Doller|
|Income Source||Music Record Sales|
Selena Gomez Awards and influence
She is the most followed Instagram user and has been an active part of several charities. She has also won more critical accolades, such as having seven top-ten songs in the US Billboard Hot 100, eighteen Teen Choice Awards, an MTV Video Music Award, an ALMA Award, an American Music Award, and two Billboard Women in Music Awards, and a People’s Choice Award.
Some Unknown facts about Selena Gomez
- She was named the youngest UNICEF ambassador at age 17. [August 2009]
- Her mom gave birth to her at the age of 16.
- She sings the theme song in Wizards of Waverly Place (2007).
- Has six dogs: Chip, Willy, Fina, Wallace, Chaz and Baylor.
- Mandy Teefey & Rick Gomez’s daughter.
- Discovered by Disney in a nationwide casting call.
- Lead singer of the band Selena Gomez & The Scene.
- She wasn’t a fan of magic or the “Harry Potter” franchise, but ironically landed the lead role of magic kid Alex Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place (2007).
- Her role model and favorite actress is Rachel McAdams.
- While filming the animated movie Horton Hears a Who! (2008), she played Steve Carell’s daughter but never got to meet him.
- She became interested in acting after watching her mom, Mandy Teefey.
- She adopted her dog named Chip from an animal shelter.
- She wore a purity ring from 2005-2010 that said: “True Love Waits.”.
- Her father is of Mexican descent. Her mother, who was adopted, is of part Italian ancestry.
- Her parents divorced when she was five years old.
- She was named after Tejano singer Selena, who died almost 3 years after she was born.
- She went to Danny Jones Middle School located in Texas.
- She loves dogs.
- Her first name means “moon” in Greek. In classical myth, Selene was the goddess of the moon (though some later classical poetry gives that role to Artemis, the goddess of hunting and animals).
- She is a huge fan of Johnny Depp and Lady Sovereign.
- Both her family and Fernanda Romero are from the same town in Mexico.
- Used to do a YouTube show with my best friend Demi Lovato called “The Demi and Selena Show”.
- Has a song about her on YouTube called “Selena Gomez” by Greg Kurka.
- Involved with the charity Raise Hope for Congo which helps raise awareness about the violence against Congolese women.
- Participated in the “Runway for Life” benefit for St. Jude’s Children Research Hospital. 
- She and her mom, Mandy Teefey said goodbye to friends and family in Grand Prairie, TX, to start a new Life in Los Angeles, after hearing the life-changing news of Selena’s new role on Wizards of Waverly Place (2007).
- Is a huge fan of Britney Spears.
- Huge fan of Fefe Dobson, she covered one of Dobson’s tracks “As a Blonde” on her album “Kiss and tell” and Fefe also co-wrote Selena’s hit single “Round and Round”.
- For her 2011 music video “Love You Like A Love Song”, Gomez had horses spray-painted pink. This led to accusations from PETA and singer Pink about the treatment of the animals.
- (June 13, 2011) She was hospitalized with nausea and headaches after appearing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (1992). She was later diagnosed with physical exhaustion and food poisoning.
- Met Demi Lovato at an audition for Barney & Friends (1992); they were both on the show from 2002-2004. Later, they worked together on Princess Protection Program (2009) and Sonny with a Chance (2009). Also directed, together, The Demi and Selena Show (2008).
- Dated Justin Bieber from December 2010 to November 2012, from November 2012 to January 2013, from May 2013 to October 2013, from January 2014 to October 2014, from April 2015 to November 2015 & from October 2017 to March 2018.
- (December 16, 2011) Her mother Mandy Teefey miscarried a baby girl to be named Scarlett J. Teefey at 16 weeks pregnant.
- Has two younger half-sisters, Gracie Elliot Teefey (b. June 12, 2013) through her mother, Mandy Teefey and step-father Brian Teefey and Victoria Gomez (b. June 25, 2014) through her father Ricardo Gomez and step-mother Sara Gomez.
- Appeared in a commercial for Borden milk. 
- Ranked #19 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” of 2014 list.
- (December 27, 2013) It was reported that she was suffering from lupus.
- (October 9, 2015) She confirmed that she was battling lupus for several years and underwent course of chemotherapy.
- Took a career break after suffering from “anxiety, panic attacks, and depression” and spent 90 days in rehab. [August 2016]
- The first to reach 100 Million Instagram Followers.
- She likes putting pickle juice on her popcorn.
- Is good friends with Taylor Swift.
- Dated The Weeknd from January 2017 to October 2017.
- (July 13, 2013) Her album “Stars Dance” was released by Hollywood Records.
- (October 9, 2015) Her second album “Revival” was released by Interscope and Polydor Records.
- From 2010-2014, she released her own fashion clothing line called ‘Dream Out Loud” through retailer K-Mart. Her collection consisted of, bohemian dresses, floral tops, jeans, skirts, jackets, scarves and hats, all of which were made from recycled or eco-friendly materials.
- In May 2012, she launched her self-titled fragrance “Selena Gomez by Selena Gomez”.
- In 2013, she launched her second perfume “Vivamore by Selena Gomez”.
- Her favorite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland (1951).
- In 2017, she had a kidney transplant due to her lupus after Francia Raisa donated a kidney to her. During the transplant, Gomez broke an artery. An emergency surgery was conducted to build a new artery using a vein from her leg.
- She has a limited-edition collection of handbags called the “Selena Grace” that she designed in collaboration with luxury brand Coach.
- Born at 7:19 AM (CDT).
- Selena Gomez was named after Tejano vocalist and performing actress Selena Quintanilla-Pérez, who kicked the bucket in 1995.
- Selena Gomez, dad is of Mexican plunge while her mom, has some Italian family line.
- At the point when Selena Gomez was conceived, her mom was just sixteen years of age.
- Selena Gomez first picked up enthusiasm for seeking after a profession in the media industry after watching her mom getting prepared for stage creations.
- In 2007, Selena Gomez was given a common job on the famous Disney Channel Show Hannah Montana, depicting pop star Mikayla.
- Selena Gomez was associated with the UR Votes Count competition which urged youngsters to take in more around 2008 presidential applicants Barack Obama and John McCain.
- Selena Gomez turned into the diplomat of DoSomething.org subsequent to being associated with the philanthropy Island Dog, which helped hounds in Puerto Rico.
- Selena Gomez is likewise included with the philanthropy RAISE Hope For Congo, an activity of the Enough Project, which helps bring issues to light about clash minerals and viciousness against Congolese ladies
- Selena Gomez started dating Justin Bieber in December 2010. Subsequent to isolating in November 2012, they accommodated fourteen days after the fact before part up again in January 2013.
- Selena Gomez was determined to have lupus. Later on, Selena Gomez, had gotten a kidney transplant from her colleague actor and companion Francia Raisa.
- Selena Gomez was named a representative to the Ryan Seacrest Foundation in April 2012.
- Debuted in Barney & Friends at age 7
- Discovered by Disney in a nationwide talent search when she was 10
- Appeared in an episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and in two episodes of Hannah Montana before landing her own show, The Wizards of Waverly Place
- Sings the theme song for The Wizards of Waverly Place, “Everything Is Not What It Seems
- ” Released her first album as part of the band Selena Gomez & the Scene, Kiss & Tell, in 2009
- Was named a UNICEF Ambassador in 2009; her first field mission was a week-long trip to Ghana
- Released her first solo album, Stars Dance, in 2013
- Won a Latin American Music Award for Favorite Dance Song for “I Want to Know You” in 2015
- Donated money in 2017 to the University of Southern California for the Selena Gomez Fund for Lupus Research after she was diagnosed with the disease herself
Selena Gomez’s Social Media Profile
Selena Gomez’s Instagram Profile
- Is Selena Gomez Married?
- No, Selena Gomez is single and unmarried.
- What is Selena Gomez’s Boyfriend’s name?
- As of 2021, Selena Gomez is unmarried and single. She was in a past relationship with popular American actor Nick Jonas in 2008. Later on, she began dating Justin Bieber In December 2010 which ended in November 2012.
- What is Selena Gomez’s age?
- As of 2021, Selena Gomez is 29 Years old.
- How old is Selena Gomez?
- As of 2021, Selena Gomez is 29 Years old.
- When is Selena Gomez’s birthday?
- Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday on 22 July every year.
- What is Selena Gomez’s height in feet?
- Selena Gomez’s height in feet is 5 feet 5 inches.
- What is Selena Gomez’s net worth in 2021?
- Selena Gomez estimated net worth is $ 8 Million Doller.
- What is Selena Gomez’s real name?
- Selena Gomez’s real name is Selena Marie Gomez.
Selena Gomez’s Top 10 Photos
Listed below are some of the beautiful and gorgeous images of popular American singer and songwriter Selena Gomez. She is one of the most searched and followed girls on all social media platforms. Selena is a very cute and attractive girl who has been covered by the world’s best magazines, including GQ.