Bryson Lashun Potts professionally known by his stage name NLE Choppa was formerly known as YNR Choppa. He is a famous American hip-hop rapper, singer and songwriter from Memphis, Tennessee. NLE Choppa is a very famous and sensational teenager in America. NLE Choppa is best known for his 2019 single “Shotta Flow,” which went viral on the internet. The song was certified platinum by the RIAA and peaked at number 36 on the US Billboard Hot 100. He first caught the attention of the hip hop world as part of a music video called “No Chorus Pt 3,” which was uploaded by Memphis rap collective Shotta Fam. He created her YouTube channel on January 24, 2014. His YouTube channel currently has over 3.3 million subscribers.
NLE Choppa was born on November 1, 2002 in Memphis, Tennessee, U.S. He is the only child of his parents. His mother’s name is Angeleta Ellis Potts. He is of African-American ethnicity and has American nationality.His father was from Nigeria and his mother, Angeleta Ellis, is Jamaican. As of 2021, he is 19 years old and his religion is Christian. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. NLE Choppa studied at Cordova High School in Rancho Cordova, California. While he was in school, Choppa involved himself in playing basketball. At the age of 14, Choppa had started freestyling with his friends. He discovered himself at 15 and paid attention to his talent for singing.
NLE Choppa is a quick-rising rapper who caused a bidding war between the labels Interscope, Republic, Empire, and Caroline for his representation. His debut song, “Shotta Flow,” put him on the map and was certified platinum by the RIAA in 2019. Nle Choppa has released a number of tracks like “No Love Anthem,” “Redrum,” “Drip,” “No Chorus Atomic Number 78 3” and many more. In May 2019, Choppa performed at the “Beale Street Music Festival” in Memphis, marking his music festival debut. He won the R&B Hip-Hop Awards’ Social Star Award in 2019.
|Name||Bryson Lashun Potts|
|Nick Name||NLE Choppa|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||1 November 2002|
|Age (2021)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Memphis Tennessee (USA)|
|Hometown||Memphis, United States|
|School||Cordova High School|
|Debut||No Love Anthem (2018)|
Nle Choppa Career
NLE Choppa was born as Bryson Potts in 2002. Raised in a rough part of Memphis, He has completed his schooling at Cordova High School in Rancho Cordova, California. He used to play basketball in his early days. NLE Choppa began freestyling with friends at age 14. He first went under the name YNR Choppa and released several tracks under that moniker. He released his breakout single, “Shotta Flow,” in January 2019. His official video song collected more than 300,000 views and gathered 10 million views within a month, making Choppa an internet sensation. After her successful debut, NLE Choppa was seen on the American online magazine “Pitchfork,” which heaped praise on the song and declared it the magazine’s “Song of the Day.”
- In March 2018, NLE Choppa released his first song, “No Love Anthem,” which derives from the name YNR Choppa.
- On July 22, 2018, he released his debut mixtape, “No Love the Takeover.”
- In 2019, he was featured in Juvenile and Birdman’s song “Dreams” from the album “Just Another Gangsta.”
- In April 2019, NLE Choppa was featured in Smokepurpp’s song “Double” from the album “Lost Planet.”
- In the same month, he was seen in Hoodrich Pablo Juan’s song “Dance” from the album “BLO: The Movie.”
- In May 2019, he also released a single titled “Blocc is Hot.” Produced by Atlanta-based producer ATL Jacob, the song was a tribute to Choppa’s favourite rapper, Lil Wayne.
- In May, he made his music festival debut when he performed at the “Beale Street Music Festival.”
- On June 14, 2019, he released the single, “Free YoungBoy,” produced by CashMoneyAP.
- On September 13, 2019, NLE Choppa released a new single titled “Camelot”.
- On December 20, 2019, NLE Choppa released his debut extended play, titled “Cottonwood”.
- In February 2020, he released the song’s sequel, “Shotta Flow 2.”
Nle Choppa Family
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Angeleta Ellis Potts|
|Husband / Wife||Not Known|
Nle Choppa Relationship / Martial Status & Martial Status
Famous American Singer and Rapper Nle Choppa was in a past relationship with a beautiful young black woman named Mariah. The couple was in a good relationship for more than 2 year. But later they break up with NLE Choppa’s girlfriend, Mariah was already pregnant when they were breaking up. This had a lot of influence on NLE who wished for a baby boy. Yes, NLE wished his first baby to be a baby boy. NLE Choppa and Mariah welcomed their daughter Clover Brylie Potts on June 20, 2020.
On March 6, 2022, NLE Choppa announced that he and his girlfriend, Marissa Da’Nae, had lost his unborn son due to a miscarriage.
|Affairs / Girlfriend||Mariah (2019-2021)|
Yung Blasian (2021)
Marissa Da’Nae (2022)
|Children||Daughter– Clover Brylie Potts|
Nle Choppa Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Nle Choppa Favourite
Nle Choppa Education
|School||Cordova High School|
Nle Choppa Net Worth
As per the sources Nle Choppa estimated net worth is $ 4 Million Doller. He earn his living from singing and composing songs.
|Net Worth||$ 4 Million Doller|
Some Unknown facts about Nle Choppa
- Does NLE Choppa drink alcohol? Yes
- Does NLE Choppa smoke? Not Known
- He was born on 1 November 2002 in Memphis, America.
- His 18 Years old in 2020.
- In 2019, NLE Choppa released the single “Shot Flow”. This song is watching 146 million-plus on YouTube. And these songs also went viral very fast on digital media players. More than 1.3 million likes on YouTube.
- In 2018, He released his first song “No Love Anthem’ under the name YNR Choppa.
- NLE’s full name is “No Love Entertainment”.
- During the associate unspecified time, NLE Choppa served time at a juvenile jail.
- In 2019, His Collaboration with famous American rapper Blocboy JB.
- He is the tattooed lover and there is a lot of tattoo on his body.
- His height is 6’1″.
- In an associate episode of his YouTube series, “The Rise of NLE Choppa”, he same that being in detention helped him a great deal associated was an “eye-opener”.
- His name NLE’s stands on full kind of “No Love Entertainment”.
- Currently, he’s terribly busy in new future comes.
- He is a tattoo lover yet.
- He has inked many tattoos on his body.
Nle Choppa Social Media Profile
Nle Choppa Instagram Profile
Nle Choppa Youtube Profile
- Is Nle Choppa Married?
- Yes, As of now Nle Choppa has been not married. But he had a relationship with almost three girls. He had a daughter with his girlfriend who was born on On June 20, 2020.
- Who is Nle Choppa’s wife?
- Nle Choppa is unmarried. He is not married yet.
- Who is Nle Choppa Girlfriend?
- Nle Choppa has three relationships in his past, As of 2022, he is a relationship with his girlfriend, Marissa Da’Nae with whom he was expecting his second child but due to a miscarriage, The couple lost their unborn child.
- How old is Nle Choppa?
- Nle Choppa is 19 years old.
- What is Nle Choppa net worth ?
- Popular American Singer Nle Choppa has an estimated net worth of $ 4 Million Doller.
- What is Nle Choppa height?
- Nle Choppa height is 1.65 in meter.