American actor Jack Dylan Grazer was born on September 3, 2003, in Los Angeles, California to Angela Lafever and Gavin Grazer, an actor. His uncle is producer Brian Grazer further establishing that Jack comes from an influential family.
While not much is known about his education, he presently sponsors a scholarship at the Adderley School for Performing Arts in Pacific Palisades, where he is also an alumnus for two students on an annual basis.
Talking about his career, he started with television when he was seen in the television series, The Greatest Event in Television History. After this, he made his debut on the big screen with the 2015 film, Tales of Halloween. However, he got his major breakthrough with the 2017 hit horror film, It based on the adaption of Stephen King’s novel by the same name. Following that, he was also seen in the sequel of the movie in 2019.
Over the next few years, he worked in a couple of movies including Beautiful Boy, Shazam!, Don’t Tell a Soul, Ciao Alberto, Luca, Ron’s Gone Wrong, etc. He also has many other projects in the pipeline.
Talking about his television career, he has worked in TV series like Comedy Bang! Bang!, Me, Myself & I, Speechless, Robot Chicken, and We Are Who We Are.
Speaking about his personal life, in July 2021, he opened up about being bisexual through an Instagram live session.
|Name||Jack Dylan Grazer|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 2003|
|Age||19 Years (2022)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Debut||TV series– The Greatest Event in Television History.|
Jack Dylan Grazer Career
- He started his career with working in many commercials.
- Later, he made his acting debut with Television with the 2004 series, ‘The Greatest Event in Television History’. Following this, he was seen in a guest role in the 2015 comedy show, Bang, Bang!
- Next in 2015, he made his movie debut with the horror comedy anthology film, Tales of Halloween.
- In 2017, Jack gained recognition with the horror film, ‘It’. The film was a commercial hit and brought him fame and popularity.
- In the same year, he appeared in the film, Scales: Mermaids are Real.
- He has also worked in many other movies and TV series and further has many forthcoming ventures in hand.
Jack Dylan Grazer Family
|Father Name||Gavin Grazer|
|Mother Name||Angela Lafever|
|Brother||Bowie Gavin Grazer (Younger)|
Jack Dylan Grazer Relationship / Marital Status & Many More
|Affairs / Girlfriend||Ellie Hiyar (Ex; 2017-2018)|
Cylia Chasma (Feb 2020)
Jack Dylan Grazer Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Jack Dylan Grazer’s Favorite
|Favorite Actor||Tom Holland, Jason Momoa|
|Favorite Singer||Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez|
|Favorite Movie||Games of Thrones, Friends|
|Favorite Cuisine||Italian, Chinese|
|Favorite Color||Black, White, Blue|
|Favorite Destination||Paris, New York|
Jack Dylan Grazer Education
|Educational Qualification||Pursing Graduation|
Jack Dylan Grazer’s Net Worth
|Net Worth||USD $ 5 Million Doller|
|Salary||USD $ 150,000 for Shazam! (2019)|
USD $ $400 .000 Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2022)
Some Unknown facts about Jack Dylan Grazer
- Jack sponsors a scholarship at the Adderley School for two students each year.
- One of his favorite hobbies is skateboarding. He is an avid skateboarder and has been sharpening his skills over years.
- Jack is a strong advocate against bullying. He also became the global ambassador for the organization, Stomp Out Bullying in 2019.
- Came out as bisexual and announced the use of “he/they” pronouns in June/July of 2021.
- From a young age, Dylan always wanted to become an actor.
- Apart from acting, Dylan has several creative skills and loves shooting films with his friends.
- He has his own line of clothing called ‘Dull Boy Doodlez’.
- Jack likes to travel a lot and never misses an opportunity to visit places.