Grace Hightower De Niro, also known by her maiden name, Grace Hightower, She is a famous American philanthropist, socialite, actress, and singer. She is an actress, known for Precious (2009), The Paperboy (2012), and Brotherhood (1997). She is the second wife of popular Hollywood actor Robert De Niro. They were married from 1997 to 2018. Earlier, he was married to Diahnne Abbott (1976-1988). She is also an American former actress and model. She is the founder of Grace Hightower & Coffees of Rwanda, which, works for the people of Rwanda and helps them get their due reward for the quality of coffee they produce. She was born on April 7, 1955, in Kilmichael, Mississippi, USA. Her parents were farmers, and she grew up on a farm.
She is a board member of the New York Women’s Foundation and the New York Fund for Public Schools, as well as a member of Ronald Perelman’s Women’s Heart Health Advisory Council and the International Women’s Coffee Alliance. Hightower has been honoured for her work by numerous institutions, including the American Cancer Society of New York City. Grace Hightower began her professional career as a flight attendant. As an actress, she has appeared in such projects as “NYPD Blue,”, “Precious”, and “The Paperboy”. She also performed one of the songs used in the soundtrack for “Precious”, “Somethin’s Comin’ My Way.”.
|Name||Grace Hightower De Niro|
|Nick Name||Grace Hightower|
|Profession||Actress , Philanthropist , Singer , Flight Attendant , Entrepreneur , Socialite|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1955|
|Birth Place||Kilmichael, Mississippi, United States|
|Hometown||New York City, New York, United States|
Grace Hightower Career
- Grace Hightower is a famous social media star.
- She was born on April 7, 1955 in Kilmichael, Mississippi
- She also well for the second wife of famous American Actor Robert De Niro.
- She used to works as a flight attendant for the Trans World Airlines before startign her career as a actress.
- In the mid-1990s, she got her first chance to work in the show business.
- In 1994, She appeared in one episode (‘Zeppo Marks Brothers’) of the American police procedural drama television series ‘NYPD Blue’
- In 1997, Grace appeared in the action film ‘Brotherhood’ in 1997
- In 2010, she presented the Pratt Institute’s Creative Spirit Award to director Lee Daniels.
- In 2009, she had minor roles in various movies including Precious (2009)
- she had a minor part in the ABC TV series, NYPD Blue, in the 1994 Season One episode entitled “Zeppo Marks Brothers”.
- As a singer, she performed the lead vocals for the track, “Somethin’s Comin’ My Way”, written by Dan Manjovi for the 2009 Precious movie soundtrack.
- In 2012, she was seen in the film The Paperboy as Yardley’s Girlfriend
Grace Hightower Films
|2012||The Paperboy||Yardley’s Girlfriend|
|2017||Unspoken: Diary of an Assassin|
Grace Hightower Family
Grace Hightower was born in Kilmichael, Mississippi, on April 7, 1955. Grace Hightower is an American actress, singer, socialite, and philanthropist. She is the wife of popular Hollywood actor Robert De Niro. She came from a financially weak family and started working at a young age to earn her living. Grace is of African-American and Blackfoot (Native American) descent. She grew up in Kilmichael, Mississippi with her seven brothers and two sisters. She was from a poor family, she worked various odd jobs in her youth.
|Husband / Wife||N/A|
Grace Hightower Relationship / Martial Status & Martial Status
|Ex-Husband|| Diahnne Abbott|
Robert De Niro (2018)
|Father In-Law||Robert De Niro Sr. (painter by profession; Father of Robert De Niro)|
|Mother In-Law||Virginia Admiral (painter by profession; Mother of Robert De Niro)|
|Husband||Robert De Niro|
|Children||Son- Elliot De Niro (Born in March 18th 1998)|
Daughter– Helen Grace De Niro (Born in 2011 December)
|Stepsons||Raphael De Niro|
Julian De Niro
Aaron De Niro
|Stepdaughter||Drena De Niro|
Grace Hightower Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Grace Hightower Favourite
|Favourite Actor||Tom Hanks, Meryi Streep|
|Favourite Color||Black, Red, Yellow|
|Favourite Destination||Hawaii & Miami|
Grace Hightower Education
Grace Hightower Net Worth
|Net Worth||$ 10 Million Doller|
|Income||Acting & Modeling|
Some Unknown facts about Grace Hightower
- Does Grace Hightower Drinks ? N/A
- Does Grace Hightower Smoke ? N/A
- Grace has previously worked as a flight attendant for ‘Trans World Airlines’.
- She was invited by Pratt Institute to present the Creative Spirit Award to director Lee Daniels in 2010.
- She has a Southern American accent.
- She learned to speak fluent French when she lived in Paris.
- Grace is an investor in the TriBeCa based high-end fitness studio “Body by Simone”.
- She likes her coffee with soy milk and Agave syrup.
- She is Stepmother of Drena De Niro and Raphael De Niro.
- Has two children with her husband Robert De Niro – a son Elliot De Niroa and a daughter Helen Grace De Niro