Deborah Falconer is a famous American actress, singer, songwriter, and model. She is one of the most famous actresses and composers, known for Short Cuts (1993), The Doors (1991) and Mercy (2000). Deborah Falconer was an elite model before becoming a singer. Her most successful music albums are “Brave Like Me” and “Lift Your Gaze,” which are the most popular albums released by Deborah Falconer. Falconer is of American nationality and is of Caucasian ethnicity. Since her childhood days, she aspired to be a musician. During the early days of her career, she worked for “Tune Little.” As of 2021, she is 56 years old and her zodiac sign is Leo. Deborah Falconer was married to popular Hollywood actor Robert Downey Jr.
Deborah Falconer was born on August 13, 1965 in Sacramento, California, the United States. She is the daughter of Hank Falconer and Laura Williams. Her family consists of her father, mother, and two siblings’ brothers. Her brothers’ names are Jeffery C. Falconer and Malcolm Paris Falconer. She was born and raised in California, the United States. Falconer had completed her pre-primary education at Clayton Valley High School and Fairfield High School. Falconer has been interested in music and acting since her childhood days. She began her career as a musician and has released her first debut album, titled “Untangle.” As for her first album, it failed to make a mark in the music industry.
Later on, she released her second album, titled “Brave Like Me,” on July 22, 2003, and just after that, she released her third album, “Lift Your Gaze,” on October 18, 2014. Both her albums were successful, and at that time, Deborah was one of the trending singers in the music industry. Deborah Falconer began her acting career in 1988 when she made her debut in a movie with the comedy “The Wrong Guys.” It was directed by Danny Bilson.
Some of her popular songs include “Brave Like Me,” “Come to California,” “Beautiful Child,” “Teaching Buddha,” and “Show of Hands.” Talking about Deborah Falconer’s personal life, she was initially married to popular Hollywood actor Robert Downey Jr. The couple met in April 1992. Just 42 days after dating for 42 days, they got married on May 29, 1992. The couple had a son, Indio Falconer Downey, who was born on September 7, 1993. Later on, in 2001, Falconer filed for divorce, allegedly due to Downey’s drug addiction and repeated visits to rehabilitation centers. The divorce was finalised in 2004.
|Nick Name||Debbie Falconer , Deborah L. Falconer|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Model|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1965|
|Age||56 Years (2021)|
|Birth Place||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|School||Clayton Valley High , Fairfield High School|
|Debut||The Wrong Guys(1988)|
Deborah Falconer Career
- Deborah Falconer begain her career in 1991, as appearing the character of ‘Debbie’ in the movie ‘The Doors.’
- In the same year, 1991 she portrayed ‘Rivkah’ in the American comedy movie ‘Pyrates.’
- In 1993, she Falconer was cast in the movie ‘Brotherhood of the Gun,’ in which she performed as ‘Allison McBride.’
- In the same year, she was also seen in the movie ‘Mr. Bluesman,’ as ‘Chloe.’
- In 1993, Falconer was selected to be part of the movie ‘Short Cuts.’ The movie was based on a poem written by Raymond Carver.
- In 1988, Falconer made her debut in movies with the comedy movie ‘The Wrong Guys.’
- The debut music album released by Falconer was titled ‘Untangle.’ The album failed to make a mark in the music industry. Her second album, titled ‘Brave Like Me,’ was released on July 22, 2003. Falconer released her third album, ‘Lift Your Gaze,’ on October 18, 2014.
Deborah Falconer Movies List
|1991||Brotherhood of the Gun||Allison McBride||TV Movie|
|1991||The Doors||Girlfriend of John Densmore (Kevin Dillon)|
|1988||The Wrong Guys||Wendy|
Deborah Falconer Soundtrack
|2003||This Girl’s Life||“Come To California”||as writer of the song|
|2000||Mercy||“My Friend”, “Come to California”, “Move Me”||She both wrote & performed all the 3 songs|
|1997||Sparkler||Show of Hands”, “Keep On”||wrote and performed both the songs|
Deborah Falconer Albums
|2014||Lift Your Gaze||Deborah Anderson|
|2003||Brave Like Me||22nd July 2003||Ravish Records|
Deborah Falconer Family
Deborah Falconer was born on August 13, 1965, in Sacramento, California, United States. She is the older childer of her parents. Her father name is Hank Falconer who is an Businessman and her mother Laura Williams was an housewife. She also have two sibling brothers Jeffery C Falconer and Malcolm Paris Falconer.
|Father Name||Hank Falconer|
|Mother Name||Laura Williams|
|Brother||Jeffery C Falconer (born in 1966)|
Malcolm Paris Falconer (born April 11, 1992)
|Husband / Wife||Ex-husband– Robert Downey Jr|
Deborah Falconer Relationship / Martial Status & Many More
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Robert Downey Jr|
|Husband||Ex-husband– Robert Downey Jr|
|Marriage date||May 29, 1992|
|Divorced Date||In 2004|
Indio Falconer Downey (born 7 September 1993)
Deborah Falconer Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Deborah Falconer Favourite
|Favourite Color||Red, White|
Deborah Falconer Education
|School||Clayton Valley High , Fairfield High School|
Deborah Falconer Net Worth
|Net Worth||$ 1 Million Doller|
|Income Source||Acting & Singing|
Some Unknown facts about Deborah Falconer
- Does Deborah Falconer Smoke ? N/A
- Does Deborah Falconer Drinks ? N/A
- She was an Elite model in her younger days, later she became an actress and then found her true calling as a musician.
- Has a son with Robert Downey Jr. named Indio Falconer Downey [b. 7 September 1993].
- Godfather of her son is Anthony Michael Hall.
- She likes pets and has a cat. She often posts animal videos on her facebook profile.
- She has previously worked at -TuneLittle- a songwriting workshop provider.
- Celebrity Sleuth magazine featured her in their 2002 edition, with an article titled- “Up Our Ally: Deborah Falconer”
- She has appeared in Howard Stern twice in 1995 (December 6th & 7th).
- In the documentary “The Last Party” she appeared as herself- the wife of Robert Downey Jr.
- She supports Vegan lifestyle and eating.
- JDRF: She helped raise funds for the non-profit organization seeking to find cure for type 1 Diabetes
- Organic food: She supports pesticide free, organically growing food.