Bryce Michael Hall is well known by her stage name, Bryce Hall. He is a famous American social media personality known for his TikTok and YouTube videos. Bryce Hall is one of the most renowned for his comedy, dance, and lip-sync videos on youTuber alongside his friends and fellow TikTok creators. Bryce Hall was born on August 14th, 1999 in Ellicott City, Maryland, United States. Bryce Hall’s age is 21 years old as of 2021. Bryce Hall was born and brought up in an upper-class family. He is the younger child of Lisa Hall. His younger brother is Brandon Hall. As of 2021, Bryce Hall has a net worth of $2 million. He is also an important member of the Sway House, along with Noah Beck, formed in 2019 by TalentX Entertainment in Los Angeles.
Bryce Hall started his social media career on YouNow at the age of 15. He was featured in the documentary “Jawline” in 2019, which went into detail about the start of his career and his legal troubles with his former manager, Michael Weist. In addition, Bryce hosts his own podcast, titled Capital University. He also makes headlines for his on-again, off-again relationship with fellow TikTok star Addison Rae.
If you are looking for a good laugh and entertainment, then Brandon Hall’s YouTube and Instagram are the right places for you. He posts dance, lip-sync, and comedy videos on his popular TikTok account and YouTube channel. Hall is also popular on other major social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. As of November 1, 2021, his TikTok account has 21.1 million followers, and his YouTube channel has 3 million subscribers.
|Name||Bryce Michael Hall|
|Nick Name||Bryce Hall|
|Profession||YouTuber, Musical Artist and Internet Personality|
|Date of Birth||14 August 1999|
|Birth Place||Ellicott City, Maryland, U.S.|
|School||Howard High School, Maryland|
Bryce Hall Career
- Famous youtuber and Tik-tok video creatre Bryce Hall was born on August 14, 1999 in Ellicott City, Maryland, U.S.
- He was raised by his mother, Lisa, in Ellicott City, Maryland.
- Bryce started his social media career at the age of 15 on YouNow.
- He started live streaming through the YouNow application to make friends after being bullied.
- In 2014, Bryce started making interesting videos on different social media platforms like Vine and Muiscal.ly.
- In 2015 his youtube channel videos started to gain popularity and was tranding.
- Bryce was featured in the documentary “Jawline” in 2019.
- In 2020, he donated more than $30,000 to the NAACP and attended Black Lives Matter protests in Los Angeles.
- He launched his own podcast in 2020 that covers all things finance, titled “Capital University” and many more.
- As of September 2021, Bryce Hall has more than 21 million followers on TikTok, 3.63 million subscribers on YouTube, 7.9 million followers on Instagram and 1.4 million followers on Twitter.
Bryce Hall Family
Bryce Hall was born and raised in Ellicott City, Maryland, in a rich family. He was raised by his mother, Lisa. His father’s name is Mr. Hall, who is a businessman, and his mother, Lisa, works for a private company. His brother’s name is Brandon Hall. He belongs to a Christian family from Ellicott City, Maryland, USA.
Bryce Hall Relationship / Martial Status & Martial Status
In 2019, he was in a relationship with famous American Ballet Dancer Elle Danjean, which he later ended. As of 2021, Bryce Hall is in a relationship with his fellow social media perdonality Addison Rae, who is a famous actress, dancer, and internet personality.
|Affairs / Girlfriend||Addison Rae|
Bryce Hall Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Bryce Hall Favourite
|Favourite Food||Non Vergetarian and Chesse Food|
|Favourite Color||White, Red, Black, Yellow|
Bryce Hall Education
|School||Howard High School, Maryland|
Bryce Hall Net Worth
|Net Worth||$ 3 Million Doller|
|Income||Tik Tok & Youtube Vidoes|
Bryce Hall Controversies
- In May 2020, a controversy began between Hall and a member of the Hype House, Thomas Petrou. Bryce Hall accused Petrou of stealing money from members of the Hype House and spending money irresponsibly.
- On October 22, 2020, Bryce posted a screenshot that included a conversation between Hall and Petrou, which showed Petrou suggesting that they should settle their quarrel on Hall’s podcast, “Capital University.”
- In 2020, Bryce Hall’s tweet about “straight TikTok” and hetero-phobia created controversy. Later on, he deleted the tweet minutes later and issued an apology.
- In 2017, Bryce Hall accused his former manager, Michael Weist, of sexual assault.
- On November 1, 2017, a tweet went out accusing Weist of hacking his Twitter account and writing, “Managers who touch their clients in ways they don’t want to be touched hide the truth by hacking their Twitter accounts.”
- On August 19, 2020, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti authorised the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power to shut off Hall’s home utility services for violating the city’s social distancing measures against the COVID-19 pandemic, which include a ban on house parties with large gatherings.
- On August 28, he was charged by the Los Angeles City Attorney with a misdemeanour violation of the Safer L.A. health order and the city’s “Party House Ordinance.”
- On May 25, 2020, Hall, along with fellow Tik Tok star Jaden Hossler, was arrested in Lee County, Texas on drug charges.
- He was charged with a misdemeanour for possession of marijuana and posted $5,000 bail the same day.
Some Unknown facts about Bryce Hall
- Does Bryce Hall Smoke ? Yes
- Does Bryce Hall Drinks ? Yes
- Bryce Hall is well known as an American Tik Tok star, Youtuber and Instagram model.
- He was born and raised in the USA with his family and friends.
- Bryce’s mother’s name is Lisa Hall. But he hasn’t shared any info regarding his father and siblings.
- Currently, he is just 21 years and has already accomplished a lot in his career.
- He came into the limelight through his videos and content which gone viral on Tik Tok and Youtube.
- Bryce has 3.5 million followers and more than 119 million likes on his official Tik Tok account.
- He also has more than 1 million subscribers on his Youtube channel and around 2.8 million followers on his Instagram.
- Bryce often posts his singing, dancing comedy and lipsync videos on Tik Tok which are very popular among people.
- He is in a happy relationship with his girl named Addison Rae who is also a social media personality.
- Moreover, he has earned both name and fortune through his successful career and lives a luxurious lifestyle with his family.
Bryce Hall Social Media Profile
Bryce Hall Instagram Profile
Bryce Hall Youtube Profile
Bryce Hall Twitter Profile
legendary pic https://t.co/8v7f25OFIR— Bryce Hall (@BryceHall) November 21, 2021