Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell also known as Billie Eilish is a famous American singer, songwriter and actress. She first came into the limelight for her successful debut single, Ocean Eyes, in 2015. The song was written and produced by her brother, Finneas O’Connell, with whom she frequently collaborates on music and in live shows, and released by Darkroom, a subsidiary of Interscope Records. Later on, she gained widespread recognition for her debut extended play, Don’t Smile at Me (2017), which was her most commercially successful and charted within the top 15 in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
In 2019, she released her debut studio album, “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?” under the Interscope Record Label. The album debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 in the United States and became one of the best-selling albums of 2019. Billie Eilish is a famous singer and actress who gained widespread recognition for becoming the youngest person ever to win a Grammy for album of the year in 2020 in categories like Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Album of the Year, and Best New Artist. Billie Eilish is an actress and composer, known for No Time to Die (2021), Billie Eilish: Bad Guy (2019) and Brightburn (2019). She is also known for songs like “Everything I Wanted,”, “My Future,” and “Don’t Smile At Me.”
Famous singer and songwriter Billie Eilish was born on December 18, 2001 in Los Angeles, California. She is the daughter of musician Patrick O’Connell and actress Maggie Baird. She has an elder brother named Finneas O’Connell, who is also a singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor. She completed her schooling through homeschooling, and her mother also taught her and Finneas the basics of songwriting. She wrote her first original song when she was only 11 years old in her mother’s songwriting class. She also joined the Los Angeles Children’s Chorus when she was only 8 years old.
Billie Eilish has received several popular awards in different music categories throughout her career. She has won the Grammy Awards five times in different categories and has won the American Music Awards twice in her career.
|Name||Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell|
|Nick Name||Billie Eilish|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter & Actress|
|Date of Birth||18th December 2001|
|Age (2021)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Highland Park, Los Angeles U.S.|
|Hometown||Highland Park, Los Angeles|
|Debut|| Song: Ocean Eyes (2015)|
Album: When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (2019)
Billie Eilish Career
- Billie Eilish is an American singer and songwriter.
- In 2015, Eilish and her brother Finneas recorded their first songs together, called “She’s Broken” and “Fingers Crossed.”
- In 2015, she gained wide recognition for the song Ocean Eyes. The song was initially meant for Billie’s dance classes. Later, she handed over the song to her dance teacher and meant for it to be featured in her next dance routine.
- In November 2015, the song was uploaded on “SoundCloud” and was a commercial success. The song shot up and registered more than 10 million hits within a short period of time.
- In January 2016, Finneas and his manager arranged a deal in which Apple Music signed Eilish to A&R company Platoon.
- On March 24, 2016, a music video for “Ocean Eyes” directed by Megan Thompson premiered on Eilish’s official YouTube channel.
- On June 23, 2016, Eilish and Finneas released “Six Feet Under” through SoundCloud as her second single.
- In August 2016, Justin Lubliner and Eilish signed with Darkroom and Interscope Records.
- On November 17 and 18, 2016, Darkroom and Interscope Records re-released “Six Feet Under” and “Ocean Eyes” as singles.\
- In November 2016, a music video with Billie dancing to the song was released. It turned out to be another success.
- On January 14, 2017, Eilish released an EP with four remixes by Astronomyy, Blackbear, Goldhouse, and Cautious Clay for “Ocean Eyes,” 
- On February 24, 2017, Eilish released “Bellyache”.
- On March 22, 2017, she released a dance video for the song “Bellyache”.
- Eilish later released “Bored” on March 30, 2017, as part of the soundtrack to the Netflix series “13 Reasons Why.”
- On June 30, 2017, Eilish released “Watch.”
- Eilish later released another single, “Copycat,” which was released on July 14, 2017.
- She has also released “I don’t want to be you any more” and “My Boy.”
- On August 11, 2017, Eilish released Don’t Smile at Me
- On November 10, 2017, Eilish released “Bitches for Broken Hearts.”
- On December 15, 2017, Eilish released her collaboration with American rapper Vince Staples titled “& Brn”, which is a remix of Eilish’s previously released single “Watch”. It was later included in the expanded edition of Don’t Smile at Me.
- In February 2018, Eilish embarked on her second headlining concert tour, the Where’s My Mind Tour, which concluded in April 2018.
- On April 19, 2018, Eilish collaborated with American singer Khalid for the single “Lovely.”
- In July 2018, She released “You Should See Me in a Crown”,
- She signed a talent contract with Next Management for fashion and beauty endorsements in October 2018.
- In October 2018, Eilish released “Bury a Friend” as the third single from her debut album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?,
- On March 4, 2019, Eilish released her fourth single from the album “Wish You Were Gay”.
- When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? It was released on March 29, 2019.
- A remix of the song featuring Justin Bieber was released in July 2019.
- Eilish began her When We All Fall Asleep Tour at the Coachella Festival in April 2019.
Billie Eilish Albums
|WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?||Released: March 29th, 2019|
Format: CD, cassette, digital download, streaming, vinyl, box set
Billie Eilish Remixes
|“Ocean Eyes” (Astronomyy Remix)|
“Bellyache” (Marian Hill Remix)
|2017||Ocean Eyes (The Remixes)|
|“Ocean Eyes” (Blackbear Remix)|
“COPYCAT” (Sofi Tukker Remix)
“Ocean Eyes (GOLDHOUSE Remix)
“Six Feet Under (Jerry Folk Remix)”
|2018||Ocean Eyes (The Remixes)|
Ocean Eyes (The Remixes)
Six Feet Under (The Remixes)
|“bad guy” (featuring Justin Bieber)||2019||Non-album single|
Billie Eilish Filmography
|2020||Justin Bieber: Seasons|
Not My Responsibility
Coachella: 20 Years in the Desert
|2021||Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry||Documentary|
Billie Eilish Discography
- When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (2019)
- Happier Than Ever (2021)
Billie Eilish Headlining
- Don’t Smile at Me Tour (2017)
- Where’s My Mind Tour (2018)
- 1 by 1 Tour (2018–2019)
- When We All Fall Asleep Tour (2019)
- Where Do We Go? World Tour (2020)
- Happier Than Ever, The World Tour (2022)
Billie Eilish Opening act
- Florence and the Machine – High as Hope Tour (2018–2019)
Billie Eilish Family
Billie Eilish was born on December 18, 2001 in Los Angeles, California. She is the daughter of musician Patrick O’Connell and actress Maggie Baird. She has an elder brother named Finneas O’Connell, who is also a singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor.
|Father Name||Patrick O’Connell|
|Mother Name||Maggie Baird|
|Brother||Finneas O’Connell (Older)|
|Husband / Wife||N/A|
Billie Eilish Relationship / Martial Status & Martial Status
Billie Eilish is a popular singer and songwriter. She is very talented and hardworking. As of now she is single and unmarried. There is no information about Billie Eilish’s past relationship.
|Affairs / Girlfriend||N/A|
Billie Eilish Physical Stats
Billie Eilish is a very popular singer, Her eye colors are naturally black but she uses different contact lenses so her eye colors may be changed. Her natural hair colors is brown but try’s different colors.
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Billie Eilish Favourite
|Favourite Brand||Fendi, Gucci, Off-White, Golf Wang|
|Favourite Movie||The Babadook|
|Favourite Color||Yellow, Red, Blue, White|
Billie Eilish Education
Billie Eilish Net Worth
One of the biggest names of American singers is Billie Eilish. Her estimated net worth is $25 Million. Her main source of income are from singing and songwriting.
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
Some Unknown facts about Billie Eilish
- She started performing with Los Angeles Children’s Chorus at the age of 8. Her brother was also a member of the ensemble.
- She started writing her songs at the age of 11. The first-ever song she wrote was about the zombie apocalypse and was titled Fingers Crossed. She had written it just after watching The Walking Dead.
- Before publishing Ocean Eyes on Soundcloud, she had posted two singles She’s Broken and Fingers Crossed with her brother Finneas on the popular music streaming platform.
- Before her music career took off, she was more interested in contemporary dance and used to spend 11 hours per week working in the dance studio.
- In January 2020, she became the first woman artist and the youngest person ever to win General Field Awards in all the 4 categories in a single ceremony at Grammy Awards.
- Younger sister of Finneas O’Connell.
- Maggie Baird & Patrick O’Connell’s daughter.
- Said that she prefers to wear baggy clothing in order to avoid being sexualized.
- She is the first artist born in the 21st century to top the Billboard 200.
- Grew up listening to The Beatles, Green Day, Avril Lavigne, and Justin Bieber.
- Hip hop music is her favorite genre and biggest inspiration.
- Raised in Los Angeles’ Highland Park.
- She began singing at a young age and began writing songs at age 11, taking after her elder brother Finneas O’Connell, who was already writing, performing, and producing his own songs with his band.
- Her mother Maggie Baird taught improv to Melissa McCarthy who is now Eilish’s fan.
- Joined the Los Angeles Children’s Chorus at age 8.
- She is of Irish and Scottish descent.
- She has cited Tyler the Creator and Donald Glover as major musical and style influences for her, and other influences include Earl Sweatshirt and Lana Del Rey.
- She was raised vegetarian and is now vegan who advocate for animals and veganism on social media. She has a dog.
- She has named Rihanna as an inspiration for her style choices, after she called fashion her “defense mechanism” during an acceptance speech.
- Most of her song titles are written in lower case.
- Became the youngest artist in history to write and perform a James Bond theme, which she did for No Time to Die (2021).
- Has synesthesia, which causes her to see music as colors. She uses this condition to her advantage, as it has a great influence on the style of her music videos.
- (February 9, 2020) Performed at the Oscars during the In Memoriam sequence with a song “Yesterday” along with her brother Finneas O’Connell.
- Won five Grammy Awards in 2020 becoming the second person (after Christopher Cross in 1981), first woman and the youngest person ever to win the four main Grammy categories, Best New Artist, Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Album of the Year in the same year.
- Since 2017, does the “same interview” every year on October 18th, 2 months before her birthday, with Vanity Fair.