Ariana Grande in full Ariana Grande-Butera is a famous American pop singer, songwriter and actress. She rose to fame in the pop music scene in the early 2010s and became one of the genre’s most successful performers, known for her four-octave range. She is mainly known for hit songs like ‘Problem’, “Bang Bang’, ‘Dangerous Woman’ and ‘Thank U Next’. She is a sitcom star-turned-pop music sensation. Ariana Grande was born on June 26, 1993, in Boca Raton, Florida. She is the daughter of Edward Butera, a graphic designer, photographer, artist and Ibi Designs Inc. owner/founder and Joan Grande, chief executive officer for Hose-McCann Communications. Ariana also has Italian and British nationalities. Since she was a girl, she suffered from hypoglycemia, so she had to eat sweets to strengthen her energy.
Ariana Grande is a very famous actress and singer from America. She started her career as a singer in the American music industry. At the age of 13, She moved to Los Angeles, California to meet with her managers, She managed to express her desire to record an R&B album: “I was like. Later on in 2009, she was in the Nickelodeon TV show ‘Victorious’ rose to her fame. She played Cat Valentine in the network’s sitcoms Victorious (2010) and In May 2011, she appeared in the video song “Unfriend You’re for Greyson’s Chance” from Greyson Chance’s album “Hold On ‘Til The Night.”In August 2011, her first musical appearance was with ‘Give it Up’ from the ‘Victorious Soundtrack’.
Grande continued to explore pop and R&B in her second and third studio albums, My Everything (2014) and Dangerous Woman (2016). She continued her singing career and achieved global success with its singles “Problem”, “Break Free” and “Bang Bang,” Sweetener (2018) and Thank U, Next (2019). Grande is one of the world’s best-selling music artists, having sold more than 85 million records across all albums, singles, and collaborations, and all of her studio albums have been certified platinum or higher
Ariana Grande’s singing career started in 2011 when she made her first soundtrack album, “Music from Victorious”. Later that year, she released her first studio album, Yours Truly, which debuted atop the US Billboard 200. The album’s lead single, “The Way,” opened in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, with critics comparing her wide vocal range to that of Mariah Carey.
Actress Ariana Grande has won many popular awards for her incredible singing and acting career in the American industry. Some of the awards include 1 Brit Award, 1 Grammy Award, 3 MTV Europe Music Awards, 9 MTV Video Music Awards, 2 major Billboard Music Awards, a lot of nominations, 3 American Music Awards, 5 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, 6 iHeart Radio Music Awards and 12 Teen Choice Awards.
Talking about Ariana personal life, She had PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder) and anxiety disorder; she has also struggled with Hypoglycemia. Also, she was raised catholic but abandoned the Christian faith.
|Known Name||Ariana Grande|
|Profession||Singer, Actress and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1993|
|Age (2022)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|Hometown||Florida, United States|
|School||Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School, Florida, United States|
|Debut||Song : “The Way”|
Ariana Grande Career
- Ariana Grande was born in Boca Raton, Florida. At age 15, in the 2008 Broadway musical 13, Grande began her music career.
- She came to fame for her role as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–2013) and Sam & Cat (2013–2014).
- In 2008, Grande was cast in the supporting role of cheerleader Charlotte in the musical 13 on Broadway.
- In 2009, Grande was cast in the Nickelodeon television show Victorious, along with 13 co-star Elizabeth Gillies.
- In August 2010, Grande began working on her debut album. She strengthened her vocal range and began working with vocal coach Eric Vetro.
- In May 2011, she appeared in Greyson Chance’s music video for the song “Unfriend You” from his album Hold On ’til the Night (2011).
- In August 2011, She made her first musical appearance on the track “Give It Up” from the Victorious soundtrack.
- In November 2011, Grande voiced the title role in the English dub of the Spanish-language animated film Snowflake, the White Gorilla.
- From 2011–2013, she voiced the fairy Princess Diaspro in the Nickelodeon revival of Winx Club
- In December 2011, she released her first single, “Put Your Hearts Up.”
- On June 5, 2012, Ariana Grande released her second soundtrack, Victorious 2.0.
- The third and final soundtrack, Victorious 3.0, was released on November 6, 2012.
- In December 2012, Grande collaborated on the single version of “Popular Song,” a duet with British singer and songwriter Mika.
- On August 30, 2013, Ariana released her debut studio album, Yours Truly, originally titled “Daydreamin’.”
- In August 2013, Grande recorded the duet “Almost Is Never Enough” with Nathan Sykes of The Wanted.
- At the 2013 American Music Awards, she won the award for New Artist of the Year.
- In March 2014, Grande sang at the White House concert, “Women of Soul: In Performance at the White House”.
- On August 25, 2014, Grande released her second studio album, My Everything.
- She also sang the track “Bang Bang” from English singer Jessie J’s album “Sweet Talker,” which was released in 2014.
- In 2015, she came back to acting with the comedy-horror series “Scream Queens.”
- In the same year, she also released her third album, titled “Dangerous Woman.”
- In 2016, she was seen in the Ben Stiller-starrer comedy flick “Zoolander 2” in a cameo role.
- In 2018, Ariana Grande released her fourth studio album, Sweetener. It won “Best Pop Vocal Album” at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards.
- In 2019, she released her fifth studio album, Thank you, Next.
- In 2020, Ariana released her sixth studio album, Positions.
- In 2021, Ariana Grande collaborated with Canadian artist The Weeknd on a remix of one of his singles titled “Save Your Tears”. It was released on April 23, 2021, and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
Ariana Grande Films
|2011||Snowflake, the White Gorilla||Snowflake|
|2015||Jem and the Holograms||Herself|
|2019||Men in Black: International||Alien on TV Monitors|
Ariana Grande Television
|2009||The Battery’s Down||Bat Mitzvah riffer|
|2011||ICarly||Episode: “IParty with Victorious”|
|2011–2013||Winx Club||Princess Diaspro|
|2012||Figure it Out||Herself|
|2013–2014||Sam & Cat||Cat Valentine|
|2014||Family Guy||Italian girl|
|2014–2016||Saturday Night Live||Sister Maria|
|2015||RuPaul’s Drag Race|
Sonya “Chanel #2” Herfmann
|2016||Hairspray: Live!||Penny Lou Pingleton|
|2017||Carpool Karaoke: The Series||Herself|
|2018||Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman Diaries||Herself|
Ariana Grande Stage Performance Ariana Grande Stage Performance
|2012||A Snow White Christmas||Snow White|
Ariana Grande Discography
- Yours Truly (2013)
- My Everything (2014)
- Dangerous Woman (2016)
- Sweetener (2018)
- Thank U, Next (2019)
- Positions (2020)
Ariana Grande Family
Ariana Grande was born on 26 June 1993 in Boca Raton, Florida, United States. As of 2021 she is 28 years old. Ariana Grande was born and raised in a well-settled family from Boca Raton, Florida, United States. She is the daughter of Edward Butera who is a graphic design firm owner in Boca Raton and her mother’s name is Joan Grande who was born in Brooklyn and is a graphic designer, photographer, artist and Ibi Designs Inc. owner/founder.
As of 2021, Her parents are divorced now.She also has a half-brother from her father’s side named Frankie Grande, who is an entertainer as well as a producer. Her brother and she are very close to each other and share a strong bond. Frankie and Ariana are both very close to each other and usually work together for charity and fundraising.
|Father Name||Edward Butera|
|Mother Name||Joan Grande|
Ariana Grande Relationship / Martial Status & Many More
Talking about her relationship, she dated “Graham Phillips” after they broke up; she dated Mac Miller in 2016, but their relationship ended in May 2018. Later in September, Mac died due to accidental drug abuse, and Ariana was devastated after his death.
In 2020 Grande began dating Los Angeles real estate agent ‘Dalton Gomez, and this duo announced their engagement on December 20, 2020. And in May 2021, the couple married in Montecito, California, at a private ceremony in their own home. Their wedding pictures went viral and became the second most-liked post on social media.
She is one of the most significant pop music sensations in the music industry and is believed to be the highest-paid female musician.
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Graham Phillips, Jordan Viscomi, Jai Brooks, Nathan Sykes, Big Sean, Dalton Gomez, Ricky Alvarez, Mac Miller, Pete Davidson, and Mikey Foster|
|Marriage date||May 15, 2021|
|Marriage Place||Grande’s home in Montecito, Southern California.|
Ariana Grande Physical Stats
Ariana Grande is a very beautiful and talented singer, Her height is 5 feet 5 inches and her weight is kg. Ariana’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is brown. She has an hourglass body shape.
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
|Figure measurements||34-26-34 inches|
Ariana Grande Awards and Achievements
Ariana has received tons of accolades and has won more than 100 awards throughout her career and numerous nominations. She has won six iHeartRadio Music Awards, five MTV Video Music Awards, and three American Music Awards. She has won 2 Grammys, too, one in 2018 for Best Pop Vocal Album and another for the duo performance for ‘Rain on Me’ with Lady Gaga in 2020.
Ariana Grande Favourite
|Favorite Actor||Jim Carrey, Steve Carell|
|Favorite Actress||Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn|
|Favorite Singer||Mary Millben|
|Favorite Cuisine||Local American & Fast Food|
|Favorite Color||Red, Grey, White, Black|
Ariana Grande Education
Famous American singer and songwriter Ariana Grande had completed her primary education from the Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School, Florida, United States. Her Educational Qualification is HIgh School Passed.
|School||Pine Crest School and North Broward Preparatory School, Florida, United States|
|Educational Qualification||HIgh School Passed|
Ariana Grande’s Net Worth
Ariana Grande is a famous American singer-songwriter, She is one of the richest singers in America. As of 2021, She has an estimated net worth of $ 20 MIllion Doller. Her main source of income is from singing and acting. Ariana Grande had become a leading name in the singing industry,.
|Net Worth||$ 20 Million Doller|
Some Unknown facts about Ariana Grande
- Ariana Grande is the half-sister of actor Frankie Grande, who has been making waves for his great acting and dancing skills.
- Although Ariana Grande has been a follower of Christianity since her younger days, she is a staunch follower of Judaism too.
- The media has spoken about Ariana Grande’s life quite often. Apparently, she has dated actor Graham Phillips and comedian Jai Brooks in the past. She was also in a relationship with rapper Big Sean, who collaborated with her on several musical endeavors.
- She is allergic to cats.
- Her last name ‘Grande’ isn’t pronounced the way we think; it’s ‘Grand-ee’ not ‘Grand-day.’
- She is 100% vegan.
- She is a massive fan of Harry Potter.
- In 2014, through a Facebook post, she said that she started wearing a ponytail in many shows due to damaged hair.
- In 2018, Ariana Grande got engaged to comedian Pete Davidson in June 2018, but the couple separated four months after the engagement.
- In January 2020, she began dating Dalton Gomez, a real estate agent. They got engaged in December 2020.�
- Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez got married on 17 May 2021 in an intimate ceremony at the couple’s home in Montecito, California
- She was the co-founder of ‘The South Florida Youth Singing Group Kids Who Care’ when she was at the mere age of 10. In 2007 alone she raised over $500,000 for them.
- The CEO of ‘Republic Records’ was impressed by her vocals and shared the vocal links to Lipman who later signed her.