The one of the most auspicious day in Hindu calendar is Durgashtami which occurs every month in the Hindu calender, The day is been dedicated to the goddess of Durga, who is one of the most powerful goddess in Hinduism. Masik Durgashtami is a one of a kind. The Durga’s festival is been celebrated almost every month to get blessings from the Ma Durga. It is considered as a very propitious holy observance to witness the power of NavDurga who is known to be the most vigorous Goddess in Hinduism. Masik Durgashtami is famous as Durga Ashtami or Maas Durgashtami (Monthly Durgashtami). It is observed on the eighth day of Shukla Paksha, Ashtami Tithi, as per the Hindu calendar
Masik Durgashtami Vrat Significance
The Masik Durgashtami Vrat improves love and relationship, self-confidence and courage. The purpose of observing Masik Durgashtami vrat is to clear all the difficulties in life by the blessings of Durga. The devotees fast on this day to get divine protection, prosperity, success, happiness and peace in their lives. The vrat protects from disease and bring health and prosperity. Those who observe the Masik Durgashtami with diligence as per the procedures have reaped great results as assured in the scriptures that have made this fast a highly popular one. Masik Durgashtami vrat helps to get rid of all bad karmas of the past lives.
Mother Shakti is said to be the Godhead of the Power and strength, therefore fasting on Masik Durgashtami gives mental peace and potential to confront every complications and hindrances. It is also believed that, on this favorable day, the one who undergoes uttermost strict fast with full dedication gets the desired results and boons in bulk from Goddess Durga
Masik Durgashtami Vrat Important Dates 2020
|Friday, 03 January 2020|
|Sunday, 02 February 2020|
|Tuesday, 03 March 2020|
|Wednesday, 01 April 2020|
|Friday, 01 May 2020|
|Saturday, 30 May 2020|
|Sunday, 28 June 2020|
|Monday, 27 July 2020|
|Wednesday, 26 August 2020|
|Thursday, 24 September 2020|
|Saturday, 24 October 2020|
|Sunday, 22 November 2020|
|Tuesday, 22 December 2020|
Masik Durgashtami rules of Fasting
* In the Masik Durgashtami Vrat no Non – Veg is been allowed in the home. And the devotee cannot even drink the alcohol.
* It is said that on the day of Masik Durgashtami puja. On one can like the House empty
* Chant the Durga mantra the entire day especially while doing the aarti.
* While practicing the Masik Durgashtami Vrat the worshiper should abstain from eating and drinking anything, whole day, if any one wants to eat something in case of their health than then can have some cows milk and fruits
* On the day of Masik Durgashtami Puja the worshipper should devoid oneself of all the luxuries and sleep on floor or bed made of hay or mat.
Benefits of Masik Durgashtami Vrat
* It help in the removal of all our pastand future sins and difficulties and Obstacles of our Life.
* Fasting on the day of Masik Durgashtami brings growth, Prosperity and happiness in life.
* While Fasting the Masik Durgashtami we overcomes our evil spirit and negatives vibes over positive Vibes.
* It refines personal relationship, self-confidence and harmony, and shields from disease.