Sana Minatozaki is a famous Japanese singer and songwriter singer based in South Korea. She is one of the most famous singers who rose to fame as a member of the K-pop girl group Twice, formed by JYP Entertainment. Sana began his or her career as a trainee with EXPG in Osaka in 2009 and was later scouted by a JYP Entertainment employee at a shopping mall and was invited to participate in the annual JYP Japan audition held the following day. During the audition, Sana performed the “Mr. Taxi” choreography by Girls’ Generation. Minatozaki participated in the music survival show Sixteen, a reality television series designed to select the founding members of Twice. She debuted with Twice in October 2015 with the title song “Like Ooh-Ahh” from their debut extended play, The Story Begins. Sana is one of the most popular members of Twice because of her beauty, her cute behavior, and her strong aura.
Sana Minatozaki was born on December 29, 1996, in Tennoji-Ku, Osaka, Japan. She is the only child of her parents. Sana was born and raised in a well-settled area of Japan. As she always had a dream and a passion for singing and dancing, Sana began her practice at a very young age. Minatozaki was inspired by K-pop groups such as the Girls’ Generation. Sana is very fluent in speaking Japanese, Korean, and English. She began her career as a trainee with EXPG in Osaka in 2009, when she was actually planning to be a singer in Japan rather than South Korea. Sana was spotted by a JYP Entertainment employee at a shopping mall during her middle school years and was later invited to participate in the annual JYP Japan audition held the following day.
In April 2012, Sana passed the audition and joined the JYPE trainee program in South Korea. She was trained for almost three years by JYPE and finally made her debut with the girl group Twice. In 2014, Sana appeared in Got7’s music video for “A” as a waitress. In 2015, Sana was seen participating in the music survival show Sixteen, a reality television series designed to select the founding members of Twice. She passed the audition and was one of the sixteen contestants to be selected. Finally, she was selected as one of the nine members of the newly formed girl group. In October 2015, she debuted with Twice with the title song “Like Ooh-Ahh” from their debut extended play, The Story Begins. Sana is a very pretty and hard-working girl who was ranked 15th in the 2019 poll for a most popular idol in South Korea. In the same year, she was also ranked as the most popular female K-pop idol in a survey of soldiers doing mandatory military service in South Korea.
In terms of her personal life, she is 25 years old, single, and unmarried. Sana is very talented and has a cheerful personality. As of now, she lives in South Korea along with her teammates Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu.
|Name||Sana Minatozaki (湊崎 紗夏)|
|Stage Name||Sana (사나)|
|Profession||Singer (Sub Vocalist)|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1996|
|Age||25 Years Old (2021)|
|Birth Place||Tennōji-ku, Osaka, Japan|
|School||Local Private School, Japan|
|Collage||Local Private University, Japan|
Sana (Twice) Career
- Sana Minatozaki who is known mononymously as Sana is a popular Japanese singer based in South Korea.
- She started her career as a trainee with EXPG in Osaka in 2009.
- Sana joined the JYPE trainee program in South Korea in April 2012.
- She trained for over three years with JYP before her eventual debut with Twice.
- In 2015, Sana participated in the music survival show Sixteen, a reality television series designed to select the founding members of Twice.[
- She debuted with Twice in October 2015 with the title song “Like Ooh-Ahh” from their debut extended play The Story Begins.
- In 2019, Sana was also ranked as the most popular female K-pop idol in a survey of soldiers doing mandatory military service in South Korea
- In February 2021, Sana became the first Twice member to release a single after she made a cover of “Sotsugyou”, a 2020 single by Japanese band Kobukuro
|“Shot Thru the Heart”||2018|
|“Turn It Up”|
|“Do What We Like”||2020|
Sana (Twice) Television shows
|2016||Idol Star Athletics Championships||Herself (co-host)|
|2017||KBS Song Festival||Herself (co-host)|
|2019||Idol Star Athletics Championships||Herself (co-host)|
|2020||Nizi Project: Part 2||Herself (host)|
Sana (Twice) Family
Popular Twice singer Sana Minatozaki known mononymously as Sana is a popular singer and songwriter from Japan-based in South Korea, Sana was born on 29 December 1996 in Tennoji Ward, Osaka, Japan. she was born and raised in Japan by parents. There is no more information about her parents.
|Father Name||Name Not Know|
|Mother Name||Name Not Know|
Sana (Twice) Relationship / Marital Status & Many More
Popular Singer Sana’s marital status is single and unmarried. There is no more information about her past relationships.
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Single|
|Husband / Spouse||None|
Sana (Twice) Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Sana (Twice) Favorite
|Favorite Food||Pasta, Pizza, Momos|
|Favorite Color||Red, White, Purple, Blue|
|Favorite Destination||Paris, New York|
Sana (Twice) Education
Sana is a famous South Korean Singer. She completed her primary education at a Local Private School and later attended a Local High School in Japan for her higher studies.
|School||Local Private School, Japan|
|Collage||Local High School|
|Educational Qualification||High School Pass|
Sana (Twice) Net Worth
As of now, Sana (Twice) has an estimated net worth of $ 2 Million Doller. Her main source of income is from Singing.
|Net Worth||$ 2 MIllion Doller|
Some Unknown facts about Sana (Twice)
- Sana was born in Tennōji-Ku, Osaka, Japan.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Sana got spotted by JYP Entertainment Employee while she was shopping with her friends.
- She passed the audition on April 13, 2012.
- Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu appeared in J.Y. Park‘s “Fire” M/V.
- Sana chose 12 as her favorite number (her birthday month), because Mina took the number 37.
- She was in GOT7‘s “A” MV, Junho‘s “Feel” (Japanese) MV, and Junho‘s “Candy” (Japanese) MV
- Her representative color is Purple.
- Sana’s specialty is calligraphy. She learned it in primary school.
- She has an optimistic personality.
- Sana’s hobbies are collecting perfumes and body mists.
- Sana is very clumsy.
- Sana likes singers Ariana Grande, Lea Michele and Ne-Yo
- Ideal male type Sana is a hard-working and kind man in his parents
- Sana is the most careless member of Twice
- Sana likes the colors purple, pink, white, black, and beige. But she doesn’t like purple clothing.
- She is close with Miyeon of (G)I-DLE
- Sana is ranked 46th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
- Sana ranked 48 in “Most beautiful faces of 2019”.
- Sana is ranked 29th on TC Candler The most beautiful faces of 2020.
- Sana’s ideal type: “Someone who treats his parents well. Someone who works hard in his career; Someone professional”
- Sana like to buy promo/discount items
- Sana has the nickname 4D because of her innocent, weird and unique attitude
- Sana is fear of lightning
- But even though careless, carelessness usually will end in humor
- When sleeping, Sana likes to wear socks
- When Sana can’t sleep, there will spread his body
- Jihyo said, while sleeping there, Sana once shouted Twice’s slogan (One In A Million)
- When Sana wake up, Sana always see his face in the mirror.
- Sana really like the mirror
- Sana really like school
- Because in school Sana
- Sana likes brown pupils
- Sana are good friends with Eunha G-Friend
- Sana is also an MC special for “ISAC 2016” in male futsal
- Tips from Sana to be fluent in Japanese is to memorize the names of Japanese food
- Sana like to kiss all Twice members