Lalisa Manobal born named as Pranpriya Manobal. She is one of the most popular Thai Rapper, Singer, Dancer, and performer based in South Korea. Lisa Manobal was also known by the stage name Lisa. She is the official member of the South Korean girl group Blackpink formed by YG Entertainment. Lisa Manobal is one of the best-known and most talented Singers and Dancers. Lisa Manobal was born on 27th March 1997 in Buriram Province, Thailand, to her family. Her step-father “Marco Brueschweiler” is a Swiss renowned chef. She is currently active in Thailand, and his mother “Chitthip Bruschweiler”.
Lisa is a 24 Years old Young rapper, Singer, Dancer, and performer. She is one of the best rappers and has one of the largest armies of his fans compared to other colleagues in the band. Lisa is one of the singers who trained hard in perfecting her performing arts & craft. She even worked on speaking Korean, English, Japanese, Thai, and basic Chinese to converse better with her audience. Lisa Manobal is the only non-Korean member in the group. She came from Thailand to conquer the music industry.
Lisa Manobal was born and raised in Buriram Province Thailand. She has completed her secondary education at Praphamontree School I and II. Lisa started her dance lessons at the age of four years. She has completed her dance lessons and later on participated in dance contests throughout her childhood. She becomes “To Be Number One”, after participating in the contests. she, later on, joined an eleven-member dance crew We Zaa Cool alongside BamBam of Got7. She joined the South Korean record label YG Entertainment in Thailand in 2010. when she was 13 years old and later on gained much popularity as a rapper and singer. Among the 4,000 applicants. Lisa was the only individual to qualify. which prompted the CEO, Yang Hyun-suk into offering Lisa a chance to become a YG Entertainment trainee. She is the only youngest girl and has established herself as their lead rapper, vocalist, and dancer.
Lalisa Manobal took her stage name to Lisa. And became the main dancer, lead rapper, supporting vocalist of the K-pop girl group “Blackpink” in the year 2016. Her hit singles include ‘Boombayah,’ ‘Whistle’ and ‘Dhu-Du Dhu-Du’. Lisa also holds the title of “Best of the Next Artist Award“. “New Artist of the Year”, “Bonsang Award”. and “World Rookie Award”. Her singles hits include ‘Boombayah”. ‘Whistle’ and ‘Dhu-Du Dhu-Du”. Lisa Manobal is a multitalented personality as she can play the guitar, piano, and Ukulele. Beyond BLACKPINK, Lisa also pursued her hobby is photography and she is childhood friends with GOT7′s BamBam as they were both parts of a dance crew. Lisa s the main member of Girl’s Group Blackpink with other members Rose, Jisoo and Jennie
|Full Name||Lalisa Manoban|
|Nicknames||Lalice, Laliz, |
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1997|
|Place of Birth||Bangkok, Thailand|
|Education||Secondary education at Praphamontree School I and II|
|Father’s Name||Marco Bruschweiler|
|Mother’s Name||Chitthip Bruschweiler|
|Professions||Rapper, Singer, Model, and Dancer|
|Net Worth||US $10 Million|
|Affiliations with||YG Entertainment.|
|Relationship status||Not married|
Lalisa Manobal Career
- Lalisa Manobal born Pranpriya Manobal is one of the most famous Thai Rapper, Singer, and dancers based in South Korea.
- As an only child, she was raised by her Thai mother and Swiss stepfather, Lisa started her dance lesson when she was four years old and continued it.
- she competed regularly in dance contests throughout her childhood, including in “To Be Number One”
- She joined the eleven-member dance crew We Zaa Cool alongside BamBam of Got7 after her dance contests.
- In September 2009, Lisa won the “Special Team” Award” as the group entered the competition LG Entertainment Million Dream Sanan
- In 2010, 13-year-old Lisa auditioned to join South Korean record label YG Entertainment in Thailand.
- Among the 4,000 applicants, she was the only individual to qualify, which prompted then CEO, Yang Hyun-suk into offering Lisa a chance to become a YG Entertainment trainee
- In 2011, she moved to South Korea to begin her formal training in performing for her K-Pop Idol career, which lasted five years.
- In 2016, she took on her stage name of Lisa and became the main dancer, lead rapper, supporting vocalist, and the maknae of K-pop girl group Blackpink, which debuted on August 8, 2016. Lisa is also the first non-Korean YG Entertainment artist/the first foreign YG Entertainment artist.
- On April 18, 2021, Harper’s Bazaar Thailand Instagram account stated that Lisa’s solo is set to be released in June
- On July 12, 2021, OSEN reported that Lisa is set to begin filming the music video for her solo debut this week, with her upcoming debut set for this August
- On August 23, 2021, a coming soon poster was posted on BLACKPINK’s social media accounts.
- On August 25, 2021, two teasers were released on BLACKPINK’s social media accounts
- On September 10, 2021, Lisa performed her solo song Lalisa on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. Music show promotions will begin on September 19, at Inkigayo.
Lalisa Manobal Endorsements List
- Moonshot (2016)
- AIS Thailand (2019)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019)
- Ragnarok M: Eternal Love (2019)
- Penshoppe (2019)
- BVLGARI (2020)
- CELINE (2020)
- MAC Cosmetics (2020)
- VivoS9 (2021)
- Dentiste (2021)
Lisa Manobal Filmography
Lalisa Manobal Pre-Debut Video
- We Zaa Cool’s Dance Videos
Lalisa Manobal Music Video Appearance
- Taeyang – Ringa Linga (2013)
Lisa Manobal Commercials
- NONA90N – Lisa & Bobby + B.I (2014)
- NONA90N – Behind The Scenes (2015)
- NONA90N – 2015 FW (2015)
- NONA9ON – Lisa & Bobby (2017)
- NONA9ON – Summer isn’t over yet (2018)
Lisa Manobal Variety Shows
|2017||Lisa TV||OnStyle||Cast member|
|2018||BLACKPINK HOUSE||JTBC||Cast member|
|Real Men 3||MBC||Guest||September 2018 (6 episodes)|
|2020||Idol Producer (season 3)||iQiyi||Mentor|
|2021||Youth With You 3||Dance mentor|
|Kingdom: Legendary War||Mnet||Episodes 8 and 9|
Lisa Manobal Web Shows
|2016||YG Future Strategy Office||Netflix||Special appearance||Episode 01, with members.|
Lalisa Manobal Family
Lisa Manobal is a famous Korean Singer, Rapper, and Dancer who was born on 27th March 1997 in Buriram Province, Thailand, to her family. Her step-father “Marco Brueschweiler” is a Swiss renowned chef, currently active in Thailand, and his mother “Chitthip Bruschweiler”. Lalisa Manobal was grow up in both cultures as his step-father is thai and her mother is Swiss. His first name was Pranpriya Manoban at the time of birth but later on, she changed her name to Lalisa Manobal on the recommendation of a fortune teller.
Talking about Lisa’s personal life, She is an amazing and talented singer who can speak fluently in different languages like Thai, English, and Korean, along with basic Japanese and Chinese. As per the latest news and information, Lisa was tested positive for COVID-19 On November 24, 2021. On the same day, she was reportedly “in a very good condition with no symptoms.” On December 4, 2021, Lisa tested negative and has now fully recovered from COVID-19.
|Father Name||Marco Brüschweilern (Step father)|
|Mother Name||Chitthip Brüschweiler|
Lisa Manobal Relationship & Marital Status & Many More
Being the youngest in the Blackpink cluster, Lalisa has been rumored to be dating BTS’ Jungkook. However, they never did speak of it in public, and it appeared solely a viewpoint of fans. In an interview with Arirang Radio in 2018, Lalisa appalled everybody when she affirmed that she gets attracted to old men. Simply because she is just too young, she has never been found so far publically.
Lisa Manobal is a popular Singer, Rapper, and Rapper. She is one of the most prominent members of the South Korean girl group Blackpink formed by YG Entertainment. As of now, Lisa is unmarried and single. There is no more information about Lisa’s past relationships.
|Husband / Spouse||Single|
Lalisa Manobal Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
|Eye Color||dark Brown|
Lisa Manobal Favourite
|Favorite Actor|| Lee Jong-suk (South Korean Actor and Model|
artists Big Bang and 2NE1.
|Favorite Actress||Park Shin-Hye (South Korean Actress).|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Pink, Red, Black|
|Favorite Food||Italian, Chinese|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Watching Shows, Singing, Dancing, & Traveling|
Lisa Manobal Educational Qualification
Lalisa Manoban was born on March 27, 1997 in Buriram Province, Thailand. She is the only child to her Thai mother and Swiss stepfather. Lisa completed secondary education at Praphamontree School I and II. After starting dance classes at the age of four, she competed regularly in dance contests throughout her childhood, including in “To Be Number One”,
|School||Praphamontree II School|
Lalisa Manobal Net Worth
Lalisa Manobal is a famous South Korean Rapper and Songwriter. As of now, her estimated net worth is $ 8 Million Doller. Her main source of income is from Singing, Dancing, and brand endorsements.
|Net Worth||$ 8 Million Estimated|
|Income||Singing, Dancing, Brand Endorsement|
Controversy- Jennie defends Blackpink fellow Lisa from cruel insults.
Blackpink’s member, Lisa, had been on the receiving end of hurtful comments online when the K-pop lady cluster had attended the thirty-third golden disk awards in Seoul, the national capital.
Considered the Korean equivalent of American Grammys, the event saw the four-member music outfit winning a Bonsang Award for its hit song Ddu-du Ddu-du.
But the happy moment was diluted as Lisa was singled out in photos of the cluster from the primary day of the event by bound uncouth Netizens UN agency molding her apart for her apparent candid garb.
According to Koreaboo, the worst half was that a number of the negative commands had zeroed in on her Thai position, which was used to shame her similarly. Those cruel Netizens conjointly claimed that she was solely beautiful owing to Korean makeup, and beneath it all, she was simply a median Thai girl.
When BlackPink began its 2019 World Tour (In your area) series of concerts in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand that is Lisa’s town, the opposite three Korean members took an instant to handle that specific argument.
While ahead of BlackPink’s Thai fans, Jennie told them that they ought to be pleased with Lisa. She added that Lisa is positive and that we can beware of her.
Eventually, the news unfolds all around, and Lisa was supported by her fans as BlackPink’s fans were naturally indignant by the complete incident and expressed their discontentedness by beginning the #RespectLisa campaign that conjointly saw them having heated discussions with haters on social platforms.
Lalisa Manobal Awards & Achievements
Black Pink has won a variety of awards, together with ‘Best 3 New Artist’ (Asia) at the 2018 Japan Gold Disc Awards, ‘New creative person of the Year’ and ‘Bonsang Award’ at the ‘Seoul Music Awards in 2017 and 2018 severally, ‘Best of Next Artist’ award at the 2016 ‘Mnet Asian Music Awards,’ ‘Best New Artist at the 2016 ‘Melon Music Awards,’ ‘New creative person of the Year’ at the 2017 ‘Golden Disc Awards’ and ‘World beginner Award’ at the 2017 ‘Gaon Chart Music Awards.’
The song, ‘Whistle,’ won the theme of the Year – August, at the 2017 ‘Gaon Chart Music Awards’ and ‘Best Music Video’ at the 2016 ‘Mnet Asian Music Awards.’ Her song, ‘Playing with Fire,’ was selected for the ‘Song of the Year’ – November, at the 2017 Gaon Chart Music Awards’ and therefore the single ‘As if it’s Your Last’ won the ‘Digital Bonsang’ at the 2018 ‘Golden Disc Awards.’
Some Unknown Facts About Lalisa Manobal
- Her stepfather, Marco Brueschweiler, is a certified Swiss Master Chef and is a member of the World Chef Association. He runs a catering school in Bangkok and conducts food festivals and competitions worldwide.
- She is well known by her nicknames: Lalice, Liz, Pokpak, Flying Lisa, RyeoLisa, Elephant Lisa, Jolisa, Limario.
- Her favorite time as a trainee was choreographing dances with the other members.
- If she didn’t become an artist, then she would have gone to Australia to study.
- She becomes mad when people disrespect her.
- She had her own reality show called “Lisa TV”.
- If she wasn’t a singer then she would be a photographer.
- She was dubbed one of the “Foreign K-Pop Idols Who Have Amazing Korean Handwriting”.
- She likes to collect lipsticks
- Lisa is a cat person and she has five cats, the youngest addition cat is named Lego and her other cats are Lily, Louis, Leo, and Luca.
- Aside from dancing and rapping, she enjoys drawing pictures of cats.
- She wants to appear on a Japanese show called “Toudaiou” (a quiz variety show for college students who at attend Tokyo universities vs celebrities).
- Her real name is Pranpriya Manoban. She grew up with an older sister.
- When she lived in Thailand she had two vocal coaches named OP and Kan.
- She attended Praphamontree II School in Thailand.
- She performed in the same dance troupe as Got7’s BamBam, with whom she was childhood friends.
- Her advice from the past is to “Enjoy living life to the fullest”.
- A song that she always sings when doing karaoke is “Taylor Swift: You Belong with Me (2009)” by Taylor Swift.
- She likes to eat french fries when she is hungry.
- She is the youngest member of the
- Lisa is a nice Ukulele player.
- Lisa’s friends call her Pockpack.
Lalisa Manobal Social Media Proflle
Lalisa Manobal Instgaram Profile
Lalisa Manobal Youtube Profile
- Is Lalisa Manobal Married ?
- No, Lalisa Manobal is single and unmarried.
- What is Lalisa Manobal Boyfriend’s name?
- As of 2021, Lalisa Manobal is unmarried and single. There is no more information about Lalisa Manobal’s personal life.
- What is Lalisa Manobal age ?
- As of 2021, Lalisa Manobal is 24 Years old.
- How old is Lalisa Manobal?
- As of 2021, Lalisa Manobal is 24 Years old.
- When is Lalisa Manobal birthday?
- Lisa Manobal celebrates her birthday on 27 March every year.
- What is Lalisa Manobal’s height in feet?
- Lisa Manobal’s height in feet is 5 feet 5 inches.
- What is Lalisa Manobal net worth 2021 ?
- Lisa Manobal’s estimated net worth is $ 8 Million Doller.
- What is Lisa’s real name?
- Lisa’s real name is Lalisa Manobal.