Kim Sang-bum is also well known for her stage name, Kim Bum. Kim Sang-Bum is a famous South Korean actor, dancer, singer, and model. He is a famous actor, known for East of Eden (2008), Boys Over Flowers (2009), and The Gifted Hands (2013). He is most popular for his role in Boys Over Flowers. He also starred in the Chinese film “Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon,” which made him a popular star not only in South Korea but the rest of Asia. He was born on July 7, 1989, in Mapo, Seoul, South Korea. Kim Sang-Bum is the youngest member of his family. His family consists of his mother, father, and elder sister. Kim Sang is one of the most popular and versatile actors who has appeared in many action thrillers and historical movies.
Kim Sang-bum is a popular South Korean actor and model. He was born in Mapo, Seoul, South Korea. Kim SangYoung has completed her primary education at Kyungbock High School. When Kim Sang was in his primary school, he dreamed of becoming a successful actor and model. Later on, to achieve his dream, he joined Cung-ang University, where he majored in Film and Theatre. During his college days, Kim Sang participated in the university cultural programs to get first-hand experience of the stage.
He began his career in 2008 with a minor role in a family comedy sitcom titled “High Kick.” Later on, he was seen in the television series “East of Eden,” which was aired on the MBC network as an anniversary special. He was also awarded for his performance in the television series “East of Eden.” He gained recognition for his roles in East of Eden and Boys Over Flowers. Bum has also appeared in Padam Padam, Mrs. Cop 2, Tale of the Nine Tailed Cats, and Law School.He is a brand ambassador for well-known South Korean brands, including Samsung.
Kim Sang0bum is the winner of the 1st Mnet 20’s Choice Awards in 2007 and the 2nd Korea Drama Awards in 2008. He also won the Andre Kim Best Star Awards in 2009 and the SBS Drama Awards in 2009.
Talking about his personal life, As of now he is 32 Yeas old and is unmarried and single. Moreover, there is no more information about his past life and relationships.
|Name / stage name||Kim Sang-bum|
|Nick Name||Kim Bum|
|Date of Birth||7 July 1989|
|Birth Place||Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Age (2021)||32 Year|
|Profession||Actor, Dancer, Singer, Model|
|Known for (famous for)||His role in Boys over Flower.|
|Hometown||Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Address||Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Hobbies||Playing Football, traveling|
|School||Kyungbock High School|
|Hometown||Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
Kim Bum Career
- Kim Sang-Bum is a famous South Korean actor, dancer, singer, and model.
- He was born on July 7, 1989, in Mapo, Seoul, South Korea. Kim Sang-Bum is the youngest member of his family.
- In 2006, Kim participated in the “Survival Star Audition” and was placed 6th out of hundreds of contestants.
- As Kim was under 20, he could not proceed in the competition. “Survival Star Audition” opened many opportunities for Kim, and he received multiple roles in television series. Kim made his acting debut in the sitcom High Kick!.
- In 2008, Kim first appeared in MBC’s drama “East of Eden”, where he protracted the role of a 15-year-old named Dong-Chul.\
- In 2009, he earned a wide following throughout Asia after playing the part of So Yi-Jung in the hit Korean drama “Boys Over Flowers.”
- In 2011, he was seen in a supporting role in the fantasy melodrama Padam Padam (2011).
- In 2012, he released his first studio album titled “Hometown” and performed live at the Stellar Ball in Tokyo, Japan.
- In the same year, he starred in the Chinese film “Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon.”
- In 2013, Kim reunited with Noh in the romance melodrama That Winter, The Wind Blows (2013).
- In 2013, Kim Kim took on his first historical drama, Goddess of Fire, which co-stars Moon Geun-young.
- In 2014, Kim was cast in his first Chinese television drama, V Love, also known as the Chinese version of Gossip Girls.
- In the same year, he was seen in two Chinese films: romantic comedy Lovers & Movies and suspense film The Beloved. 
- In 2015, he made his small-screen comeback in TVN’s crime thriller, Hidden Identity.
- In 2015, he earned praise for playing a villain in “Mrs. Cop 2.” The following year,
- In 2018, Kim appeared in Detective K: Secret of the Living Dead.
- In 2020, he starred in the fantasy drama Tale of the Nine Tails alongside Lee Dong-wook and Jo Bo-ah.
- In 2021, he starred in the legal drama “Law School.”
Kim Bum Television dramas
|2008||East of Eden||Lee Dong-cheol (young)|
|2009||Boys Over Flowers|
Boys Over Flowers: After Story
High Kick Through the Roof
|2010||The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry||Ha Min-jae|
|2011||Padam Padam||Lee Gook-soo|
|2012||High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged||Cameo|
|2013||That Winter, the Wind Blows|
Goddess of Fire
|2014||The Micro Era of Love||Ou Hui|
|2015||Hidden Identity||Cha Gun-woo|
|2016||Mrs. Cop 2||Lee Ro-jun|
|2020||Tale of the Nine Tailed||Lee Rang|
The Ghost Doctor
Kim Bum Films
|2013||Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon|
The Gifted Hands
|2015||Lovers & Movies|
|2018||Detective K: Secret of the Living Dead||Cheon-moo|
Kim Bum Family
Kim Bum is a popular actor, dancer, singer, and model. He is best known for his television roles as F4 member So Yi-Jung in Boys Over Flowers (2009), and many more series. Kim Bum was born in Seoul, South Korea on July 7, 1989. As of now, he is 32 years old. There is no more information about the Kim Bum family.
|Husband / Wife||N/A|
Kim Bum Relationship / Marital Status & Many More
In 2013, Kim was dating his co-star, Moon Geun-Youthful, from Goddess of Fire. On May 15, 2014, news sources revealed that Kim and Moon Geun-Youthful had broken up their 7-month-long relationship. The offices of the two on-screen actors affirmed the news, expressing: “They broke up not very far in the past, but have chosen to stay old buddies and strong partners.” On March 29, 2018, it was affirmed that Kim was involved with actress Oh Yeon-Seo. In any case, they were said to have split up after a couple of long stretches of dating.
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Moon Geun Young (2013)|
Oh Yeon Seo (2018)
|Husband / Spouse||N/A|
Kim Bum Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – cm 180|
In Meter – m 1.80
In feet & inches – 5’11
|Weight||In Kilogram- Kgp 67|
In Pounds – lbs 148
|Shoe Size||10 us|
Kim Bum Education
Kim Bum is a famous South Korean actor and model. He was born and raised in Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea, Kim Bum completed his primary education at Kyungbock High School. He had completed her graduation from the Chung-Ang University South Korea.
|School||Kyungbock High School|
Kim Bum Favourite
|Favourite Actor||Hwang Jung-min|
|Favourite Movie||Game of Thrones|
Kim Bum Net Worth
As of now, Kim Bum’s has an estimated net worth of $ 12 Million Doller. His main source of income is from acting.
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Salary||USD $ 665K Per Episode|
Some unknown facts about Kim Bum
- Does Kim Bum Smoke ? NO
- Does Kim Bum drinks Alcohol ? Yes
- He is famous for looking younger than his real age.
- During ‘Boys Over Flower’ filming, he suffered injuries twice.
- When he was around six, he lived in Sydney Australia for a year. That’s why he is good at English.
- He was scouted by many agencies since he was in middle school.
- He decided to pursue an acting career in his senior year of middle school. He felt overwhelmed after visiting a movie award where actors congratulate each other on their win.
- He learned pottery, saxophone, horse riding, shooting, golf, and tennis for his role as So Yi Jung in ‘Boys Over Flowers.
- His ultimate goal as an actor is: “To be an actor who isn’t afraid of change and challenge’.
- Kim Bum is best friends with Lee min ho and Jung Il Woo (who was his co-star in ‘High Kick’).
- He lent his voice for several OST releases.
- He has a younger sister born in 1992.
- He is a Catholic, his baptismal name is Yohan (John).
- He debuted through KBS Survival Star Audition in 2006.
- Kim Bum first achieved public recognition through MBC’s popular sitcom ‘Unstoppable High Kick’ in 2006.
- In 2009, he was cast in the hit Hallyu drama ‘Boys Over Flowers as one of the F4 members.
- Thanks to ‘Boys Over Flowers, Kim Bum became enormously popular domestically and in Asia. He even voted #1 as the most favorite actor among women, after the airing of the series.
Kim Bum Social Media Profile
Kim bum Instagram Profile
- Is Kim Bum Married?
- No, as of 2022 Kim Bum is unmarried.
- When is Kim Bum’s birthday?
- Kim Bum celebrates his birthday on 7 July every year. He was born on 7 July 1989 in Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea. As of now, he is 32 years old.
- Who is Kim Bum’s girlfriend?
- As of 2021, Kim Bum is single but in past, In 2013, Kim was dating his co-star, Moon Geun-Youthful, from Goddess of Fire. On May 15, 2014,
- Who is Kim Bum Wife?
- As of now, Kim Bum is unmarried.
- What is Kim Bum’s height?
- As of now, Kim Bum is unmarried. is a very good-looking and attractive singer. His height is 5 feet 5 inches.
- What is Kim Bum’s height in feet?
- As of now, Kim Bum Kim is unmarried. is a very good-looking and handsome singer. His height is 5 feet 5 inches.
- What is Kim Bum Net Worth?
- As of now, Kim Bum Kim is unmarried. is a famous South Korean singer-songwriter and rapper. He has an estimated net worth of $12 Million Doller in 2021.
- Who is Kim Bum Wife?
- As of now, Kim Bum Kim is unmarried.