Ji Chang-Wook is a famous Korean Actor and Singer based in South Korea. He is a famous actor who is known for Healer (2014), Melting Me Softly (2019), and Fabricated City (2017). Ji Chang-wook was born on 5 July 1987 in Anyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. He is the only child of his parents. Ji Chang-Wook is famous for playing the leading role of Dong Hae in the daily drama series Smile Again (2010–2011). He since had various roles in Korean movie’s Warrior Baek Dong Soo (2011), Empress Ki (2013–2014), Healer (2014–2015), The K2 (2016), Suspicious Partner (2017), Melting Me Softly (2019), Backstreet Rookie (2020), and Lovestruck in the City (2020).
Famous Korean Actor and Singer Ji Chang-Wook are some of the most famous and talented people. Ji Chang-wook was born in Anyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. Ji Chang-Wook was the only child of his parents. He lost his father when he was in elementary school and was later on raised by his single mother. Jin Chang-Wook has completed his graduation from Dankok University. In the faculty of theater and films. After completing her schooling Ji Chang-Wook wants to become an actor. But even though he loved and respects his mother a lot. He never went against her words when she opposed his decision to become an actor. Later on, he went against her for the first time. He say in an interview that if today “I was not an actor then probably he will be an engineer”.
Ji Chang-Wook is very well known for his acting and singing career in the year 2006. Ji Chang-Wook began his singing career in musical theatre. And later on, made his first screen debut in the 2006 film ‘Days’. In 2008 he got a minor role in the television drama ‘You Stole My Heart’. In the same year, he was cast as a leading actor in the film ‘Sleeping Beauty’ as Jin-Seo. Jin Chang-Wook has also appeared in the weekly drama series ‘My Too Perfect Sons’. playing the timid, sissy youngest brother. JIn Chang-work has also appeared in several shows and movies. In 2017, Ji Chang Wook lent his voice for the character “Tachibana Taki” with Kim So Hyun voicing the character “Miyamizu Mitsuha” for the Korean version of the internationally acclaimed Japanese animation movie “Your Name (2016).”
Famous Koran Actor & Singer Jin Chang-Woom begin his mandatory military service on 14 August 2017. He underwent his basic military training at the Army’s 3rd Infantry Division at Cheorwon, Gangwon Province. He was also awarded a prize for his high performance in the mandatory military series. Jin Chang-Wook was awarded by Asia Artist Awards, Baeksang Arts Awards, China TV Drama Awards, Korea’s Best Dresser Swan Awards, and many more.
|Name / stage name||Ji Chang-Wook|
|Nick Name||Action Drama Expert, |
|Date of Birth||5 July 1987|
|Birth Place||Anyang, South Korea|
|Age (2021)||34 Years|
|Known for (famous for)||Acting|
|Hometown||Anyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea|
|Address||Anyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea|
|Year Active||2006- Present|
|School||Shin Sung High School|
|Debut||2006 film Days|
Ji Chang-Wook Career
- Ji Chang-Wook is a famous actor and Singer from South Korea.
- He is an actor, known for Healer (2014), Melting Me Softly (2019), and Fabricated City (2017).
- He rose to fame playing the leading role of Dong-hae in the daily drama series Smile Again (2010–2011)
- Ji began his career in musical theatre. He made his onscreen debut in the 2006 film Days.
- In 2009 Jin Chang-Wook appeared in the Korean Television series My Too Perfect Sons. Where he played the role of timid. Sissy’s youngest brother ends up raising his best friend’s daughter while just turning 20 years old.
- In 2010, Ji was cast in his first starring role in the 159-episode daily drama Smile Again.
- In the same year, Smile Again topped the rating chart for 15 consecutive weeks, and he was awarded “Best Actor in a Daily Drama” at the KBS Drama Awards.
- In 2011, Ji Chang-Wook played the titular character in the historical drama Warrior Baek Dong-soo. The series was number one in its timeslot for 13 weeks, and Ji received a “New Star Award” at the SBS Drama Awards.
- In 2012, Jin Chang-Wook first time appeared in a negative role, JIn played a pianist who envies his older brother’s natural gift for music in the 2012 melodrama Five Fingers
- In 2013, JIn Chang-Wook returned to the musical theater with “The Days”
- Ji then starred as the title character in Song Ji-Na-penned action thriller Healer from December 2014 to February 2015.
- In 2016, Ji starred in tvN’s action thriller The K2 in the title role, a bodyguard who gets betrayed by his fellow countrymen and falls in love with a girl with PTSD and apparent sociophobia
- In 2017, Ji starred in the action film Fabricated City, playing the role of a jobless game addict who becomes a framed murderer.
- In 2020, Ji was cast in the romantic comedy-drama Backstreet Rookie alongside Kim Yoo-Jung,
Ji Chang-Wook Films
|2009||The Weird Missing Case of Mr. J||Sun Gun-man|
|2010||Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp||Soo-il|
|2013||How to Use Guys with Secret Tips||Hong-jun’s brother|
|2015||The Long Way Home||Nation’s armed forces conscription military police|
Ji Chang-Wook Television
|2008||You Stole My Heart||Lee Phillip|
|2009||My Too Perfect Sons|
|2010–2011||Smile Again||Carl Laker / Dong-hae|
|2011||Warrior Baek Dong-soo||Baek Dong-soo|
|2011–2012||Bachelor’s Vegetable Store||Han Tae-yang|
|2012||Five Fingers||Yoo In-ha|
|2013–2014||Empress Ki||Toghon Temür / Ta Hwan|
|2014–2015||Healer||Seo Jung-hoo / Park Bong-soo / Healer|
|2016||The Whirlwind Girl 2|
|2017||Suspicious Partner||Noh Ji-wook|
|2019||Melting Me Softly||Ma Dong-chan|
|2020||Backstreet Rookie||Choi Dae-hyun|
|2020–2021||Lovestruck in the City||Park Jae-won|
|2022||If You Say Your Wish||Yoon Gyeo-ree|
Ji Chang-Wook Web Series
|2014||Kara: Secret Love||Angel No. 2013, Chun Sa Nam|
|2016||First Seven Kisses||Himself|
Ji Chang-Wook Music Video
|2007||“Are You Ready”|
|2009||“We Broke Up Today”|
|2010||“I Have to Let You Go”|
“I Need You”
|2013||“That’s My Fault”|
Ji Chang-Wook Singles
|2011||“Meet-Again Meet Again”|
“Oh-Sing-Sing-Men Oh Sing Sing Men”
|2014||“To the Butterfly”|
|2015||“I Will Protect You”|
|2017||“101 Reasons Why I Like You”|
|2019||“When Love Passes By”|
Ji Chang-Wook Family
Famous South Korean actor Ji Chang-Wook was born on 5 July 1987 in Anyang, South Korea, He lost his father when he was young. Currently, he lives with his mother whose name is not known yet. There is no more information about the Ji Chang-Wook family.
|Father Name||He lost his father when he was young.|
Ji Chang-Wook Relationship / Martial Status & Many More
Korean actor Ji Chang-Wook is still unmarried and single. Over the years, the actor has had several dating rumors with many of his female co-stars. In 2020, there were rumors that Ji Chang Wook had gone out with actress Park Min-young. Before that, In 2015 Ji was linked up with former Miss Korea, Kim Joo-Ri. In 2013 Ji Chang-Wook and his Empress Ki co-star, Ha Ji Won was dating.
|Affairs / Girlfriend||Park Min-Young (Rumored)|
Kim Joo-Ri. (Miss Korea)
Ha Ji Won
Ji Chang-Wook Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – cm 182|
In Meter – m 1.82
In feet & inches – 6’0
|Weight||In Kilogram- Kgp 65|
In Pounds – lbs 143
|Shoe Size||8 uk|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
Ji Chang-Wook Education
Actor Ji Chang-Wook has completed his schooling at Shin Sung High School, South Korea. He is graduated in Theater and films from Dankook University.
|School||Shin Sung High School|
|Collage||Dankook University (Theater and Film)|
Ji Chang-Wook Favourite
|Favourite Actress||Song Hye Kyo|
|Favourite Song||Confession, wildflower, hug me|
|Favourite Movie||Thriller movies|
|Favourite Cuisine||Chinese food|
|Favourite Destination||South Korea, China and India|
Ji Chang-Wook Net Worth
Ji Chang-Wook’s net worth is estimated to be $ 12 Million Doller as of 2021. His main source of income is through acting and singing. As per some information, she charges $ 15000 per performance in the show.
|Net Worth||$ 12 Million|
|Income Source||Acting & Singing|
Some unknown facts about Ji Chang-Wook
- Song Hye Kyo is her dream girl
- Ji Chang Wook is often mistaken as a rude person
- He had a lot of aspirations
- He was academically driven in high school
- He auditioned singing a song from Les Miserables
- He used to doubt his talent in performing
- He loves Thriller Movies
- Ji Chang Wook is the sweetest son
- He knows how to Knit
- He Loves Being Physically Active
- He loves his hometown
- He plays Starcraft
- He wants to play an instrument
- He resembles British actor Jonathan Rhys Myer