Yogesh Tripathi is an Indian Actor. He was born on 13 August 1979, in Rath, Hamirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. He is best known for playing the role of Daroga Happu Singh in Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain! and Happu Ki Ultan Paltan. He started his career in 2006 with serial F.I.R. He made his bollywood debut with the movie Paa in 2009. He won ITA Awards and Indian Telly Awards for his performance in the serial Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain! In 2017, he appeared as Guruji in short film Bulbul. He also appeared in TV commercials for several brands.
|Date of birth||13 August 1979|
|Birthplace||Rath, Hamirpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||42 years old|
|Profession||Actor, television personality|
|Famous Role||Police Inspector Happu Singh in TV serial Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai! (2015-present)|
|Hometown||Rath, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Watching films, cooking|
|Years active||2005- present|
Yogesh Tripathi Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Yogesh Tripathi is approximately 5 feet 7 inches and the body weight is around 62 kg. His full body measurements are Chest – 39 Inches, Waist – 32 Inches, and Biceps – 12 Inches. He has black colour hair and sparkling star-like black eyes.
|Height||5’7″ (170 cm)|
|Weight||62 kg (137 lbs)|
Yogesh Tripathi Family Background –
He was born and brought up in Rath, Uttar Pradesh, India. He belongs to a Hindu Family. His father’s and mother’s name is not known. Also, there is no information available about his siblings.
Yogesh Tripathi Educational Qualification –
He did his schooling from a local school. After that, he did his graduation from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh.
|College||Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
Yogesh Tripathi Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Yogesh Tripathi’s marital status is married. He is married to Sapna Tripathi, with whom he has a son.
|Affairs/ Girlfriend||Not known|
|Wife/ Spouse||Sapna Tripathi|
|Children||Son – 1 (Name not known)Daughter – None|
Yogesh Tripathi Favourite Things –
Yogesh Tripathi Net worth –
The net worth of Yogesh Tripathi is estimated to be between $4 Million – $5 Million dollars. His source of Income is mostly from being a successful TV Actor.
|Net worth (2021)||$4 Million – $5 Million dollars|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Yogesh Tripathi Career –
- He started his acting career with theatre in Bharatendu Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- In 2006, he made his Television debut with the serial F.I.R., where he played various characters.
- In 2009, he made his bollywood debut with the movie Paa.
- In 2010, he appeared in the Hindi film Admission Open as Ramu.
- In 2014, he played the role of Lovely Singh in Lapataganj.
- Since 2015, he has been playing the role of Inspector Happu Singh on &tv’s Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain!
- From 2015-2016, he played the role of Harry in Sahib Biwi Aur Boss.
- In 2016, he appeared in Hindi film Dilphire as Bablu.
- In 2017, he appeared as Guruji in short film Bulbul.
- From 2018-2019, he is playing the role of Chhote Lal in SAB TV’s Jijaji Ghar Par Hain.
- From 2019-present, he played the role of Daroga Happu Singh in Happu Ki Ultan Paltan.
Some lesser known facts about Yogesh Tripathi
- Does Yogesh Tripathi smoke? Not Known
- Does Yogesh Tripathi drink alcohol? Not Known
- He belongs to a Hindu family.
- All of his family members are in the teaching profession.
- He started his acting career as a theater artist in Lucknow.
- After struggling a lot, he eventually got his breakthrough with the TV serial F.I.R., wherein he played a funny doctor.
- He featured in several commercial advertisements such as Chlormint.
- He got fame after playing the role of Police inspector Happu Singh in the TV serial Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai! (2015-present).