Udita Goswami is a former Indian actress and model who mainly works in television shows and series. She is one of the most popular actresses who rose to fame for her work as an actress in various Bollywood films and television shows. Udita started her career as a model and has worked for brands like Pepsi, Titan Watches, Nokia, etc. She made her Bollywood debut in 2003 with the film Paap, opposite John Abraham. She was also featured in Ahmed Patel’s music video for “Kya Khoob Lagti Ho” with Upen Patel.
Udita Goswami was born on 9 February 1984, in Dehradun,in the state of Uttarakhand, India. As of now, She is 38 Years old and is happily married. Udita Goswami married her longtime boyfriend Film director Mohit Suri in 2013 The couple had two children together. Devi Suri and Karma Suri is her son.
|Date of birth||9 February 1984|
|Birthplace||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||37 years old|
|Profession||Actress, Model, DJ|
|Hometown||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening to music|
|Years active||2003 – 2012|
Udita Goswami Career
- She started her career as a model and has worked for brands like Pepsi, Titan Watches, Nokia, etc.
- She made her Bollywood debut in 2003 with the film Paap, opposite John Abraham.
- In 2005, she played the role of Anna Verghese in the film Zeher, along with her brother-in-law Emraan Hashmi and Aksar opposite Dino Morea.
- In 2006, she played the role of Sheena Roy Singh in the drama thriller film Aksar, which is directed by Anant Mahadevan.
- In the same year, she appeared in the special role of Pannu in the film Dil Diya Hai.
- In 2007, she played the role of Jhanvi in the romantic musical thriller film Aggar.
- In 2009, she played the role of Sheetal in the film Kisse Pyaar Karoon and Sophia in the film Fox.
- In the same year, she also worked in 2 films The Man and Helloo India.
- In 2010, she played the role of Nupur Chauhan in the action film Chase, which is directed by Jag Mundhra.
- In the same year, she played the role of Ahana in the horror film Rokkk.
- Also in 2010, she appeared in the Indian thriller film Apartment, which is directed by Jag Mundhra.
- In 2012, she played the role of Mohini in the comedy film Mere Dost Picture Abhi Baki Hai, which is directed by Rajnish Thakur.
- In the same year, she played the role of Gul in Vinod Mukhi’s film Diary of a Butterfly.
- She was also featured in Ahmed Patel’s music video for “Kya Khoob Lagti Ho” with Upen Patel.
Udita Goswami Family Background –
Udita Goswami was born in Dehradun, in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Her father is from Banaras and her mother is from Shillong. Her grandmother is Nepalese. She is the sister-in-law of actors Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt and Emraan Hashmi.
Udita Goswami Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Marital status of Udita Goswami is Married. After a few years of dating, she married Mohit Suri on 29 January 2013. They have two children, a daughter named Devi Suri, who was born in 2015 and a son named Karrma Suri, who was born in 2018.
|Affairs/ Boyfriend||Mohit Suri (Director)|
|Husband/ Spouse||Mohit Suri (m. 2013)|
|Marriage Date||29 January 2013|
|Children||Daughter – Devi Suri (b. 2015) Son – Karrma Suri (b. 2018)|
Udita Goswami Height/ Weight & Physical State
The height of Udita Goswami is approximately 5 feet 7 inches and her body weight is around 55 kg. Her body type is hourglass slim and her full body measurement is approximately 34-28-36 Inches. She has stylish black color hair and dark brown eyes.
|Height||5’7″ (170 cm)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Body type||Hourglass Slim|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
Udita Goswami’s Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi Kapoor|
|Favourite Colour||Red, Black|
|Favourite Player||Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Singer||Udit Narayan Jha, Kumar Sanu|
Udita Goswami Educational Qualification –
She completed her education in Dehradun where she studied at Cambrian Hall and D.A.V. Public School until class 9.
|School||Cambrian Hall, DehradunD.A.V. Public School, Dehradun|
Udita Goswami’s Net worth –
The net worth of Udita Goswami is estimated to be between $2 Million – $5 Million dollars. Udita Goswami’s income source is mostly from being a successful Actress, Model and DJ.
|Net worth (2021)||$2 Million – $5 Million dollars|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Some lesser known facts about Udita Goswami
- Does Udita Goswami Smoke? Not Known
- Does Udita Goswami Drink Alcohol? Not Known
- Udita Goswami first ramp walked for a fashion institute in Dehradun, when she was just 16 years old.
- She developed an interest in modeling and moved to Delhi, to pursue modeling.
- She became very popular as a model in a very short time and became the first Indian model to be featured on the cover of “Elle Magazine”.
- She has worked in more than a dozen movies.
- After failing to make an impact as an actress, she turned DJ and has become highly successful as a DJ.
Udita Goswami Social Profile
Udita Goswami Instagram Profile
- Is HaUdita Goswami Married ?
- Yes, Actress Udita Goswami is married, She is married to the famous director Mohit Suri.
- Who is Udita Goswami’s husband?
- Her husband’s name is Mohit Suri, he is a popular film director.
- Who is Udita Goswami’s Boyfriend?
- She is married. Udita married her longtime boyfriend Mohit Suri in 2013.
- How old is Udita Goswami?
- She is 38 years old.
- What is Udita Goswami’s children’s name?
- Her children’s name is Devi Suri and Karrma Suri.
- What is Udita Goswami’s height?
- Udita Goswami height is 1.65 in meter.
- What is Udita Goswami’s eye color ?
- Her eye color is brown.