Tejaswi Prakash is a famous Indian actress and model who mainly works on Indian television shows and series. She is one of the most well-known actresses, best known for her roles as Ragini Maheshwari in Swaragini-Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015–16) and Urvi in Star Plus’s TV series “Karn Sangini.”Tejaswi became more popular for participating in Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 and for appearing in the fifteenth season of Bigg Boss and emerging as the winner of the show. She is a talented and hard-working actress who made her acting debut with the TV show “26-12” in 2012. Tejasswi originally hails from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and has been active in the television industry since 2012. She is the one who was nominated for the Indian Telly Awards (2015) for Best Actress in a Negative Role (Popular) and the Golden Petal Awards (2016) for Most Stylish Personality in the show Swaragini-Jodein Rishton Ke Sur. In 2018 and 2019, she was nominated for the Gold Awards for her breathtaking performances in the TV shows Karn Sangini and Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.
Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar, also known as Tejasswi Prakash, was born on June 11, 1993 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. She is the daughter of Prakash Wayangankar, who is a singer. Tejasswi was born and raised in a musical family speaking Marathi. She had completed her education in the field of education from Mumbai University. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering. After completing his education, Tejasswi began to work on television shows in 2012. She was first seen in 2012, on Life OK’s show titled “2012.” In 2013, she played Dhara in Sanskaar-Dharohar Apnon Ki. From 2015 to 2016, she portrayed the lead role of Ragini Gadodia in Colors TV’s Swaragini-Jodein Rishton Ke Sur, opposite Namish Taneja.
In 2021, she participated in Colors TV’s Bigg Boss 15 and was declared the winner of the show. In February 2022, she bagged the series Naagin 6. The plot of this season of the show is inspired by the COVID-19 pandemic. Tejasswi Prakash’s personal life is unmarried at 28 years old. There is no more information about Tejasswi’s personal life.
|Full Name||Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar|
|Nickname||Teja Bhai and Teju|
|Date of birth||10 June 1992|
|Birthplace||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
|Age (as in 2021)||29 years old|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Famous Role||Playing “Urvi” in ‘Karnsangini’|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||She lives in Goregaon, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Singing|
|Years active||2012- present|
Tejaswi Prakash Career –
- She started her acting career in 2012 at the age of 18, with Life OK’s show 2612 as Rashmi.
- In 2013, she appeared in the TV serial Sanskaar – Dharohar Apnon Ki, in which she played the role of ‘Dhara’.
- From 2015 to 2016, she played the role of “Ragini Gadodia” in Colors TV’s Swaragini opposite Namish Taneja.
- In 2017, she appeared in Sony TV’s serial ‘Pehredaar Piya Ki’, in which she played the role of Diya Singh opposite Affan Khan.
- After Pehredaar Piya Ki ended, she was re-cast as Diya Singh in Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya opposite Rohit Suchanti.
- In 2018, she portrayed the role of Uruvi in Star Plus’s Karn Sangini opposite Aashim Gulati.
- In 2019, she debuted in the Hindi TV web series ‘Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka’, opposite Kunal Jaisingh.
- In 2020, she participated in the reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.
Tejaswi Prakash Television Shows
|2013–2014||Sanskaar — Dharohar Apnon Ki||Dhara Vaishnav|
|2015–2016||Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur||Ragini Maheshwari|
|2016||Box Cricket League 2||Contestant|
|2017||Pehredaar Piya Ki||Diya Singh|
|2017–2018||Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya|
|2018||Swisswale Dulhania Le Jayenge 2||Simran|
|2019||Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka|
Shaadi Ho Toh Aisi
|2020||Khatron Ke Khiladi 10|
Ladies vs Gentlemen
|2021||Zee Comedy Show||Comedian|
|2021–2022||Bigg Boss 15||Contestant|
Tejaswi Prakash Special appearances
|2013||Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon||Dhara|
Parichay (TV series)
|Dance performance for Jazbaat Ki Rang Holi Special|
|2015||Comedy Nights with Kapil||Ragini|
|2015–2016||Sasural Simar Ka|
Ishq Ka Rang Safed
Thapki Pyar Ki
Comedy Nights Live
Comedy Nights Bachao
|Crossover special appearance|
|2019||Ace Of Space 2|
Kitchen Champion 5
|2021||Chala Hawa Yeu Dya||Herself|
Tejaswi Prakash Web series
|2019||Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka||Mishti Khanna|
Tejaswi Prakash Music videos
Ae Mere Dil
Mera Pehla Pyaar
|2022||Duaa Hai (Moods with Melodies)|
Tejaswi Prakash Family Background –
Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar was born in a musical Family. She belongs to a Hindu Family. Her father’s name is Prakash Wayangankar, who was a renowned singer and musician and he is currently settled in Dubai. Her mother’s name is not known. She has a younger brother named Pratik Wayangankar, who is an Engineer by profession and works at MazikGlobal Inc. Park Ridge in Illinois, United States.
|Father||Prakash Wayangankar (Singer & Musician)|
|Mother||Name not known|
|Brother||Pratik Wayangankar (Engineer MazikGlobal Inc. Park Ridge in Illinois, US)|
Tejaswi Prakash Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Here is a big break of news from Bollywood fame Tejaswi Prakash. A big update comes to highlight that Krrish Khedekar is dating Tejasswi steadfastly. The guy’s real name is Vineet Khedekar but he goes by the name Krrish, even on his Instagram.
As the statement started above is all rumors, Tejaswi Prakash’s brother Pratik had come out and spoke about the situation and rumors, He wrote on Instagram “To clarify all the rumors that are floating around about Krish being Tejasswi’s boyfriend is all false. He is our 2nd cousin and shares a very good rapport with Teja and I. Hope to now put a stop to all the rumors”
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Krrish Khedekar (Rumoured)|
Tejaswi Prakash Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar is approximately 5 feet 4 inches and the body weight is around 55 kg. Her body type is hourglass slim and her full body measurement is approximately 33-26-33 inches. She has stylish black colour hair and sparkling star-like black colour eyes.
|Height||5’4″ (163 cm)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Body type||Hourglass Slim|
Tejaswi Prakash Favourite Things –
|Favorite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Irrfan Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut and Alia Bhatt|
|Favorite Film||Drishyam, Black|
|Favorite Food||Paani Puri, Pav Bhaji, Chicken and Fish|
Tejaswi Prakash Educational Qualification –
We don’t have any information about her school education. She did her graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Mumbai.
|College||University of Mumbai|
|Qualification||Graduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering (B.E)|
Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar Net worth –
The net worth of Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar is estimated to be between Rs 50-70 Lakhs Rupees. Her major and primary source of income is mostly from being a successful Actress.
Some lesser-known facts about Tejaswi Prakash –
- xDoes Tejaswi Prakash Smoke? Not known
- Does Tejaswi Prakash Drink Alcohol? Not known
- She made her acting debut in 2012 with Life OK’s 2612 as Rashmi.
- While she was pursuing her graduation, she participated in the ‘Mumbai’s Fresh Face contest and won the title.
- For almost four years, she did her training in Indian classical music.
- She got immense popularity with the TV serial, ‘Sanskaar Dharohar Apnon Ki’ in 2013.
- She also participated in the TV reality show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi’ season 10.
- She loves to eat street food.
- She follows a Non-Vegetarian diet.
- She owns a red Hyundai car.
- Her family and friends call her Teja Bhai and Teju.
- She has received many awards such as Golden petal awards and Indian Telly Awards.