Sonarika Bhadoria is an Indian television actress in the Hindi TV serial. She was born on 3rd December 1992, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is also known for her acting work in the Telugu film. She is famous for portraying the role of Goddess Parvati and Aadi Shakti in the TV serial Devon ke Dev… Mahadev and Mrinal in Prithvi Vallabh. Apart from all this, Sonarika Bhadoria is most popular with the character of Salim’s Girlfriend ‘Anarkali’ in Colors TV serial ‘Dastan e- Mohabbat ; Salim Anarkali’. Other than serials she also appeared in Bollywood movies and made her debut with Saansein in 2016. She worked in different languages like Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu. She has also starred in several hit films like Jadoogadu, Speedunnodu, and Indrajit.
|Date of birth||3 December 1992|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||29 years old|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Playback Singer, Dancer|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Doing Yoga, Meditatio|
|Years active||2011- present|
Sonarika Bhadoria Height / Weight & Physical State –
Sonarika Bhadoria has a stunning figure and the height of Sonarika Bhadoria is 5 feet 5 inches. She has a keen interest in maintaining her body fitness. Her body weight is around 54 kg. Sonarika Bhadoria is very healthy and conscious; she always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her full Body measurement is 35-26-35. She has stylish black colour hair and sparkling star-like Hazel green colour eyes.
|Height||5’5″ (165 cm)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lbs)|
|Eye colour||Hazel green|
Sonarika Bhadoria Family Background –
Sonarika Bhadoria was born on 3rd December 1992, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She belongs to a Rajput Family. Her family hails from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Her father’s name is Rakesh Singh Bhadoria, who is a construction businessman, and her mother’s name is Poonam Singh, who is a homemaker. She has a brother named Harsh Bhadoria.
|Father||Rakesh Singh Bhadoria (Construction businessman)|
|Mother||Poonam Singh (housewife)|
Sonarika Bhadoria Educational Qualification –
She did her schooling from Yashodham High school, Mumbai. After that, she did her further studies from D.G Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, College in Mumbai, Maharashtra, where she graduated in Psychology.
|School||Yashodham High School & Junior College, Mumbai|
|College||D.G Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Qualification||B.A in Psychology|
Sonarika Bhadoria Marital status/ Relationship and More-
Sonarika Bhadoria marital status is unmarried. She is in a relationship with Vikas Parashar.
|Affairs/ Boyfriends||Vikas Parashar|
Sonarika BhadoriaNet Worth –
Sonarika Bhadoria net worth is estimated to be $1 Million dollars. The source of Income is acting and modeling.
|Net worth||$1 Million (approx)|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Sonarika Bhadoria Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt, Kajol|
|Favourite Food||Chocolates, Ice creams|
|Favourite Film||Rang de Basanti, Titanic|
|Favourite Singer||A.R Rahman, Jonas brothers, Savage garden, Justin Timberlake,|
|Favourite Song||Tera Honay Laga Hoon from the film Ajab Prem ki Ghazab kahani|
|Favourite TV show||So You Think You Can Dance, SpongeBob SquarePants, Friends, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody|
|Favourite Book||Twilight by Stephenie Meyer|
|Favourite Colour||White, Yellow|
|Favourite Fashion brand||Zara, Mango, Forever New, Forever 21, Aldo|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Goa , London, Paris|
Sonarika Bhadoria Career –
Sonarika Bhadoria made her acting debut on Hindi television in 2011. Life OK’s serial Tum Dena Saath Mera was her first Hindi TV serial, in which she played the role of Abhilasha. After that, she appeared in the serial Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev, in which she played the characters of Goddess Parvati and Adi Shakti, she got a lot of love from all the people.
Sonarika Bhadoria began her new innings with the 2015 Telugu film Jadoogadu. Next, she rose with an excellent execution in Speedunnodu. Her most recent Telugu discharge was Esdo Rakam Aado Rakam in 2016. In the wake of showing up in a few Telugu films, she in the long run made her Bollywood make a big appearance in the 2016 Hindi motion picture Saansein: The Last Breath opposite Rajniesh Duggall.
In 2018 she returned again in the Sony TV serial Prithvi Vallabh. In this serial, she played the role of Mrinal with Ashish Sharma. In the same year, Sonarika played the role of Anarkali in the Colors TV serial Daastan-e-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali. In 2019, she also played the character of Netra Sharma in another serial Ishq Mein Marjawan.
Sonarika Bhadoria Filmography –
- In 2015, the character of Parvati in the Telugu film Jadoogadu.
- In the year 2016, the role of Vasanti in the Telugu film Speedunnodu.
- 2016, the role of Neelaveni in the Telugu film Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam.
- In 2016, acted in the Telugu film Sharda.
- In 2016, the Character of Shirin in the Hindi film Saansein.
- 2017, the role of Mita in the Tamil film Indrajith.
Sonarika Bhadoria Television –
- Tum Dena Saath Mera as Abhilasha Manan Sharma (2011-2012)
- Devon ke Dev… Mahadev as Parvati (2012-2013)
- Prithvi Vallabh – Itihaas Bhi, Rahasya Bhi as Rajkumari Mrinalvati (2018)
- Dastaan-E-Mohabbat Salim Anarkali as Anarkali (2018-2019)
- Ishq Mein Marjawan as Netra Sharma (2019)
Some lesser known facts about Sonarika Bhadoria –
- Does Sonarika Bhadoria Smoke? No
- Does Sonarika Bhadoria Drink Alcohol? Not known
- As a child, she aspired to be an IAS officer.
- Since the age of 9, she has been doing meditation and power yoga.
- Though she had no interest in acting, when she was approached to play Parvati’s role in Devon ke Dev… Mahadev, her mother and grandmother advised her to grab the offer as her family is a big devotee of lord Shiva.
- She is very spiritual and is an ardent follower of Shri Shri Ravishankar of The Art of Living.
- She is addicted to Chocolates and chewing gums and she always makes sure that there are at least 30 different types of chewing gums, mints, and chocolates in her bag.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- Sonarika is also a social worker apart from being an actor, dancer, singer, model.