Shilpa Anand is an Indian Film Actress, Model, Television Actress, and Soap Opera Actress. She was born on 10 December 1982, in South Africa. In 2015 she changed her name to Ohanna Shivanand. She is best known for her two different television roles as Dr. Riddhima Gupta and Dr. Shilpa Malhotra in Dill Mill Gayye. She made her film debut with the movie Vishnu in which she played the role of Vedika in 2003. She has worked in other popular movies including, Iqraar By Chance (2006), Bloody Ishq (2013), Deewane Ho Gaye (2010) as Ruchi, Mall Mai Masti (2014) as Namita and Yeh Hai Lollipop (2016) as Namita. She has also starred in films and music videos.
|Other name||Ohanna Shivanand|
|Date of birth||10 December 1982|
|Age (as in 2021)||39 years old|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Debut||Film: Iqraar by Chance (2006)
TV: Dill Mill Gayye (2007)
|Hobbies||Traveling, listening to music|
|Years active||2002 – 2016|
Shilpa Anand Career –
Shilpa Anand started her career as a model and worked in so many advertisements like Coca-cola,
Sunsilk, New York Life Insurance, Kisna Diamond Jewellery, and many more. She also appeared in commercials with famous actors and actresses of India like Coca-Cola with Aamir Khan, Nerolac Paints with Amitabh Bachchan and Lux Soap with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Her acting debut was in South Indian Film Bezawada Police Station (2002). She made her film debut with the movie Vishnu in which she played the role of Vedika in 2003. In 2006, she appeared in Ravi Shankar’s movie Iqraar by Chance as Rahmi Mehra opposite Amarjeet Shukla. In 2013, the actress presented Bloody Isshq, a romantic suspense drama film of Arup Dutta and it received positive reviews from the box office. Shilpa also starred in some other popular movies including Deewane Ho Gaye (2010) as Ruchi, Mall Mai Masti (2014) as Namita and Yeh Hai Lollipop (2016) as Namita.
Shilpa Anand has also worked in some popular reality shows in her career. She appeared as Dr. Riddhima Gupta in show Dill Mill Gayye with co-star Karan Singh Grover aired on Star One from 2007-10. Through that show, she got fame and in 2012 she played the role of Meera in another popular show Teri Meri Love Stories. Then Shilpa was seen in the special episode of Big Magic show Mahisagar in 2015.
She also appeared in music videos like Gol Gol Akh (2002) and Kuch Der Tak (2007). She starred in the Kachichiyan (2014) with Paras Arora and Zuber, Khwaishein (2014) with Shael Oswal and Over Under (2016) with Tarsem Jassar.
Shilpa Anand Filmography –
- Bezawada Police Station (Telugu) as Shilpa in 2002.
- Vishnu (Telugu) as Vaishnavi/ Vedika in 2003.
- Sarvabhouma (kannada) as Anju in 2004.
- Iqraar By Chance as Rashmi Mehra in 2006.
- Deewane Ho Gaye as Ruchi in 2010.
- Alert 24×7 as Journalist in 2011.
- Bloody Isshq as Raadhika in 2013.
- Mall Mai Masti as Namita in 2014.
- Yeh Hai Lollipop as Namita in 2016.
Shilpa Anand Television –
- Dill Mill Gayye as Dr. Riddhima Gupta (2007-2008).
- Dill Mill Gayye as Dr. Shilpa Malhotra (2010).
- Teri Meri Love Stories as Meera (2012).
- Mahisagar as Herself (celebrity guest) (2015).
Shilpa Anand Music video –
- Gol Gol Akh (2002)
- Kuch Der Tak (2007)
- Kachichiyan (2014)
- Khwaishein (2014)
- Over Under (2016)
Shilpa Anand Family Background –
Shilpa Anand was born on 10 December 1982, in South Africa to Hindu parents. The names of her parents are not known. She has an elder sister named, Sakshi Shivanand, who is also a film actress of South India.
|Father||Name Not known|
|Mother||Name Not known|
|Brother||Name Not known|
Shilpa Anand Marital status/ Relationship and More –
|Affairs/ Boyfriends||Karan Grawer|
Shilpa Anand Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Shilpa Anand is approximately 5 feet 5 inches and her body weight is around 55 kg. Her full body measurement is 32-24-34 inches. The body type of Shilpa Anand is an hourglass. She has stylish Black color hair and sparkling star-like brown color eyes.
|Height||5’5″ (165 cm)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
Shilpa Anand Educational Qualification –
Shilpa Anand was born in South Africa and did her schooling there. Later she moved to India and studied at Punjab University from 2000 to 2003, obtaining a Master’s degree in Computer Applications (MCA).
|College||Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Qualification||Master in Computer Applications|
Shilpa Anand’s Net worth –
Shilpa Anand’s net worth is estimated to be between $3 Million – $5 Million dollars. Her source of Income is mostly from being an Actress.
|Net worth||$3 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Some lesser-known facts about Shilpa Anand –
- Does Shilpa Anand Smoke? Not known
- Does Shilpa Anand Drink Alcohol? Yes
- Shilpa Anand spent her childhood in South Africa and completed her secondary education there. Then she came to India to pursue her further studies at Punjab University.
- She decided to change her name to Ohanna Shivanand in 2015 as she used to find her name (Shilpa) very common.
- She worked as a software developer for five years, with Java J2EE application development and E-learning.
- Shilpa Anand’s first TV serial was ‘Dil Mil Gaye’ which made her a common name in every household. She is still remembered for her role in the named TV series.
Shilpa Anand Social Profile
Shilpa Anand Instagram
View this post on Instagram