Sara khan is an Indian television actress and model. She was born on 6 August 1989, in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Sara khan got the Miss Bhopal title in the year 2007. She is well-known for her work in Hindi television series, reality shows, music videos, and Bollywood movies. She has performed anchoring for Doordarshan Madhya Pradesh and ETV. Sara khan started her career-making debut in the television serial ‘Sapna Babul Ka… Bidaai’, where she played the lead role of Sandhya Alekh Rajvansh which aired on Star Plus from 2007-to 2010. Sara participated in many TV Reality Shows such as Nach Baliye 4, 10 Ka Dum, Bigg Boss 4, Nach Baliye 6, Comedy Classes, etc. On 24 September 2020, Sara Khan and TV actor Angad Hasija were reportedly summoned by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) regarding the Bollywood-drug nexus case.
Sara was married to TV actor Ali Merchant, a Shia Muslim in an Islamic wedding ceremony at Bigg Boss 4 in 2010, but divorced him after two months in 2011. After the divorce, she called the marriage a nightmare. Merchant said in an episode of the reality show Sach Ka Saamna that he had married for publicity and that marrying Khan was the biggest mistake of his life.
|Date of birth||6 August 1989|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||32 years old|
|Profession||Actress, & Model|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Language Known||Hindi and English|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, listening to music, yoga|
|Years active||2007- present|
Sara Khan Career –
- Sara Khan started her career-making debut in television with the serial ‘Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai’ where she played the lead role of Sandhya Alekh Rajvansh aired on Star Plus from 2007-to 2010.
- Then she appeared in another popular serial ‘Ram Milayi Jodi’ which aired on Zee TV from 2010-to 2012.
- In 2008, she was featured as a star contestant on the show Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?
- She also appeared in Amul Star Voice of India 2.
- She has also hosted the dance reality show Dance Premier league which airs on Sony TV.
- In 2009, she appeared in two reality shows Hans Baliye and 10 Ka Dum.
- Khan was a celebrity contestant in the fourth season of the Indian version of the reality TV show Big Brother, Bigg Boss in 2010.
- She also appeared in two comedy shows Comedy Classes and Comedy Nights Bachao.
- In 2013, Sara made her entry in the Life OK serial Junoon – Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq playing the main antagonist as Shaalu Pandey.
- In 2013, Sara also appeared in Life OK’s Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi Ki as a contestant and later went to host the show BIG Fame Star.
- She also appeared in Nach Baliye 6 along with Paras Chhabra as a guest.
- In the year 2014, she made her silver screen debut through the film titled M3 – Midsummer Midnight Mumbai.
- In December 2014, Khan was seen in Ekta Kapoor’s Box Cricket League.
- She then played the role of an Icchhadhari Naagin in the popular Color show Sasural Simar Ka from 2014 to 2015.
- Sara also appeared in ‘Tujh Se Hee Raabta’ as Anum where she presented an exceptional character and got huge popularity.
- In 2015, she played Pavitra in &TV’s Bhagyalaxmi.
- She was seen in the movie ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ as Naila in 2015.
- In 2016, she played the role of Kuhu in the &TV show Saubhagyalakshmi.
- In 2017, Khan was seen as a cameo role in Dil Boley Oberoi – Spin off series of Ishqbaaz.
- She was also seen in Star Plus show Jaana Na Dil Se Door as Kangana.
- In 2018, Sara appeared in a Hindi music video Tere Jism with Angad Hasija.
- She also appeared in shows like V The Serial, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, and Encounter.
Sara Khan Family Background –
Khan was born on 6th August 1989 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Sara is a Sunni Muslim. Her father’s name is not known, is a doctor and her mother’s name is Seema Khan, who is a businesswoman. She has three younger sisters, Alisha Khan, Aliya Khan, and Arya Khan.
|Father||Name not known (Doctor)|
|Mother||Seema Khan (businesswoman)|
|Sister||Alisha Khan, Aliya Khan, Arya Khan (all younger)|
Sara Khan Marital status/ Relationship and More –
The marital status of Sara Khan is divorced. Sara’s affairs with Ali Merchant, Paras Chhabra, Rishabh Tandon, Noor Hassan, and Ankit Gera. Later She was married to TV actor Ali Merchant, a Shia Muslim in an Islamic wedding ceremony at Bigg Boss 4 in the year 2010, but divorced him after two months in the year 2011.
|Affairs/ Boyfriends||Ali Merchant (Actor), |
Paras Chhabra (Actor),
Model Sara Khan with her boyfriend Paras
Rishabh Tandon (Businessman),
Noor Hassan (Pakistani Actor, Rumour),
Ankit Gera (Actor)
|Husband/ Spouse||Ali Merchant, Actor (2010-2011)|
|Marriage Date||10 November 2010|
|Marriage Place||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Divorced Date||January 2011|
Sara Khan Height/ Weight & Physical State –
Sara Khan has a Stunning figure. The height of Sara khan is 5 feet 6 inches and their bodyweight is around 45 kg. She has a keen interest in maintaining her body fitness. She always takes care of her looks and appearance. She visits the gym regularly and her full body measurement is 33-26-33 inches. She has attractive Brown color hair and sparkling star-like brown color eyes.
|Height||5’2″ (158 cm)|
|Weight||45 kg (99 lbs)|
|Body type||Hourglass Slim|
Sara Khan’s Favourite Things –
|Favorite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor, Anil Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Vidhya Balan, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Film||Dilwale dulhania le jayenge|
|Favorite Singer||Sonu Nigam, Lata Mangeshkar|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Black, White, Yellow, Blue|
|Favorite Food||Dal chawal|
|Favorite Destination(s)||Goa, Singapore, Paris, London|
Sara Khan Educational Qualification –
She did her schooling at Bhopal school. After that, she joined the University of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and completed her early education.
|College||University of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Sara Khan’s Net worth –
Sara Khan’s net worth is estimated to be $4 Million dollars. Her source of income is mostly from being a successful Actress. She charges Rs 55000 per episode as of 2021.
|Net worth||$4 Million (approx)|
|Source of Income||Acting|
|Salary||Rs 55000 Per Episode|
Some Controversies about Sara Khan –
- Locking Lips with TV actress Pooja Bose In 2012, she uploaded a display picture on her BlackBerry (phone) in which she was giving a lip kiss to the Indian TV actor Pooja Bose.
During an interview, while talking about the lip kiss, she said,
“I am a normal human being who loves having fun with friends. Pooja is my best friend and I don’t understand what’s wrong in kissing your friend on lips and it was just a kiss, not smooch.”
- Leaked Bathing Video– In 2018, Sara Khan was holidaying with her sister when her sister made a bathtub nude video that went viral on social media platforms. As her sister uploaded a video of Sara on her Instagram account for which she they both were badly trolled and people called it a publicity stunt.
During an interview, while talking about the leaked video, Sara said,
“I don’t know what happened. Everything just went wrong. It was a video out of fun made by my sister. She deleted it in no time but it went terribly wrong. She was drunk a little bit and then we were just having fun, and this thing happened. I just want to say that since the world has become so fast, sometimes these technologies are also harmful. So, we should be careful.”
- Going Bold for the Music Videos – Model Sara Khan went nude for her music video “Black Heart” in 2018 for which she received a lot of criticism.
In an interview, when she was asked about the video, she said,
“Although bold, if you follow the lyrics you will get what I mean to say. It is high time the world stopped slut shaming girls about their dressing of love. The words I say cry for freedom for womenkind. Guys, just let live and let.”
“I really worked hard on the lyrics and writers made it a point to pen such stuff which was in my comfort zone. I riyaaz very seriously and if Black Heart does well, which I am sure it will, I will cut more songs as well.”
She did another bold music video “Tere Jism” with the Indian TV actor Angad Hasija in 2019. She was trolled by the netizens for her intimate scenes in the music video. During an interview, she was asked about doing bold scenes, she said,
“I have no problem with bold, what is wrong with it if I like the concept and yes can carry it off. But yes I am not doing this to grab attention I am just like this in real life as well.”
Some lesser-known facts about Sara Khan –
- Does Sara Khan Smoke? Yes
- Does Sara Khan Drink Alcohol? Yes
- Sara was crowned with the Miss Bhopal title in 2007.
- She became a household actress with her role of Sadhana in Star Plus’s famous serial Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai.
- Before coming to Mumbai, she hosted a few shows on Doordarshan TV.
- She has also worked in Pakistani Series and films.
- She has undergone multiple surgeries.
- Her Snapchat user name is Arakan.
- She uses Instagram more than Twitter, Her Twitter user name is Arakan.
- She loves to eat chocolates and cakes.
- Her marital status is divorced.
- Acting and modeling is her passion.
- She loves hanging out with her family and friends in her free time.
- Sara considers her maternal grandfather as her inspiration.
- Sara khan’s dream is to perform an epic historical role.
- Khan has a habit of nail-biting.
- Sara performed in various reality shows such as Bigg Boss season 4, Hans Baliye, 10 Ka Dum, Bigg Boss 4, Box Cricket League, etc.
- Tv actors like Krystle D’Souza, Angad Hasija, and Abhinav Kapoor are among Sara Khan’s best friends.
Sara Khan Social Media Profile
Sara Khan Instagram Profie
Sara Khan Twitter
- Is Sara Khan Married?
- Actress Sara Khan Marital Status is Divorced.
- Who is Sara Khan’s husband?
- She was married to her boyfriend Ali Merchant. The couple got divorced in 2011
- How old is Sara Khan?
- As of now, Model Sara Khan is 33 Years old in 2022.
- Who is Sara Khan’s Boyfriend?
- Indian Model Sara Khan was in a relationship with actor Paras Chhabra and with some others.
- Who is Sara Khan’s Sister?
- Her sister’s name is Alisha Khan and Aliya Khan.
- What is Sara Khan’s net worth?
- Sara Khan’s net worth is $ 2 Million Dollar
- What is Sara Khan’s height?
- Sara Khan’s height is 1.65 meters.
- What is Sara Khan’s eye color?
- Her eye color is Brown.