Sanjay Gandhi is an Indian television and film Actor. He was born in Delhi, India. He is best known for playing the role of Mahendra Pratap Singhania in Star Plus’s longest-running popular TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. He made his television debut in 2001 with Zee TV’s show Pradhan Mantri. In 20014, he made his Bollywood debut with the film Black Friday, in which he played the role of DCP K.L. Bishnoi. He has worked in popular television serials like Kayaamat: Jab Bhi Waqt Aata Hai (2003), Tum Aise Hi Rehna (2014), and Naagin (2019-2020)
|Date of birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2021)||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|Known For||Mahendra Pratap Singhania in Star Plus’s longest-running popular TV
serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009-2011)
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Sanjay Gandhi Career –
- In 1995, he worked in Hindi romantic action film Barsaat.
- In 2001, he made his television debut with Zee TV’s show Pradhan Mantri.
- In 2002, he appeared in Zee TV’s series Love Marriage.
- In the same year, he appeared in the film Ab Ke Baras.
- In 2003, he played the role of Rohan Khanna in the romantic comedy film Mumbai Matinee.
- In the same year, he played the role of Advocate Prashant in DD National’s TV serial Kayaamat: Jabb Bhi Waqt Aata Hai.
- In 2004, he made his Bollywood debut with the film Black Friday, in which he played the role of DCP K.L. Bishnoi.
- In the same year, he appeared as Holy Man in the film Three Aces.
- Also in 2004, he played the role of Parbat in the Bollywood film Prarambh.
- In 2006, he played the role of Marco in the romantic drama film Humko Deewana Kar Gaye.
- In 2007, he appeared as Chacha in the thriller film No Smoking.
- From 2009-2011, he played the role of Mahendra Pratap Singhania in Star Plus’s longest-running popular TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- In 2009, he appeared in the romantic comedy-drama film Love Aaj Kal.
- In 2010, he worked as assistant director for his friend Anurag Kashyap (Director) for the movie ‘Udaan’.
- In 2013, he acted in the action thriller film Race 2.
- In 2014, he played the role of Kailash Maheshwari in Sony TV’s serial Tum Aise Hi Rehna.
- In the same year, he played the role of Ranjan in the television psychological thriller miniseries Yudh.
- In 2015, he appeared as Dixit in Vishal Pandya’s erotic thriller film Hate Story 3.
- In 2019, he appeared as Business Man in the Bollywood film Dabangg 3.
- From 2019-2020, he played the role of Aakash Parikh in Colors TV’s supernatural fantasy thriller television series Naagin.
Sanjay Gandhi Family Background –
Sanjay Gandhi was born and brought up in Delhi, India. There is no information available about his parents and siblings. When we have any information available about his family background then we will update you soon.
Sanjay Gandhi Marital status/ Relationship and More –
The marital status of Sanjay Gandhi is Married. We don’t have any information available about his wife. He has one daughter, whose name is not known.
|Affairs/ Girlfriend||Not Known|
|Wife/ Spouse||Not Known|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Son – Not Known
Daughter – 1
Sanjay Gandhi Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Sanjay Gandhi is approximately 5 feet 7 inches and his body weight is 65 kg. He has white color hair and sparkling star-like black color eyes.
|Height||5’7″ (170 cm)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
Sanjay Gandhi’s Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Sanjeev Kumar, Rajesh Khanna|
|Favourite Actress||Vidya Balan|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Colour||Not Known|
|Favourite Place||Not Known|
Sanjay Gandhi Educational Qualification –
He did a Degree in theatre from the National School of Drama, Delhi, India.
|College||National School of Drama, Delhi, India|
|Qualification||Degree in theatre|
Sanjay Gandhi’s Net worth –
The net worth of Sanjay Gandhi is estimated to be between $1 Million – $5 Million dollars. Sanjay Gandhi’s income source is mostly from being a successful Actor.
|Net worth (2021)||$1 Million – $5 Million dollars|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Some lesser-known facts about Sanjay Gandhi –
- Does Sanjay Gandhi Smoke? No (used to smoke earlier, but quit smoking)
- Does Sanjay Gandhi Drink Alcohol? No (used to drink earlier, but quit drinking)
- He was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- She was very close to veteran actor Rajesh Khanna.
- In the beginning, he was not serious about his career and hence was unemployed for years. During this time, he became an alcoholic and very aggressive by nature.
- He made his television debut in 2001 with Zee TV’s show Pradhan Mantri.
- He made his Bollywood debut in 2004 with the film Black Friday.
- In 2005, he got a paralysis stroke.
- In 2010, he worked as assistant director for his friend Anurag Kashyap (Director) for the movie ‘Udaan’