Sana Amin Sheikh is an Indian television actress and a radio Jockey. She was born on 10 August 1989, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is known for her work in Indian television serials. She started her career as a child artist in the TV show Hasratein in 1995. She made her debut as a lead protagonist with Kya Mast Life Hai in 2009. She is renowned for her supporting role in Singham. Before working as an actress, she used to work as Radio Jockey in Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM. She is famous for television shows such as Nazar, Gustakh Dil, Jeet Jayenge Hum, Million Dollar Girl, Krishnadasi, Mera Naam Karegi Roshan, and Perfect Pati. She also did supporting roles in films like Table no 21 in 2013 and Bamfaad in 2019.
|Name||Sana Amin Sheikh|
|Date of birth||10 August 1989|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||32 years old|
|Profession||Actress, Radio Jockey|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Sana Amin Sheikh Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Sana Amin Sheikh is approximately 5 feet 3 inches and the body weight is around 51 kg. Sana is a fitness freak and does yoga to keep herself fit. Her body type is Slim and her full body measurement is approximately 32-25-34 inches. She has stylish black colour hair and sparkling star-like black colour eyes.
|Height||5’3″ (160 cm)|
|Weight||51 kg (112 lbs)|
Sana Amin Sheikh Family Background –
Sana Amin Sheikh was born on 10 August 1989, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She belongs to a Muslim Family. We don’t have any information about her parents and siblings.
Sana Amin Sheikh Educational Qualification –
She did her schooling from Si. Joseph’s Convent School, Mumbai. After that, she did her graduation from RD National College, Mumbai.
|School||St. Joseph’s Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College||RD National College, Mumbai|
Sana Amin Sheikh Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Marital status of Sana Amin Sheikh is married. She married television director Aijaz Sheikh on 14 January 2016.
|Affairs/ Boyfriends||Aijaz Sheikh (TV Show Director)|
|Marriage Date||14 January 2016|
Sana Amin Sheikh Personal Life –
Sana Amin Sheikh is from Mumbai. Her great-grandfather, Ashraf Khan was an actor and a singer in Gujarati theatre, and played the narrator in filmmaker Mehboob Khan’s Roti film.
In 2016, she married Aijaz Sheikh, who is a television director. The wedding took place at a hotel on Mira Road, Mumbai. They met each other for the first time during the promotional event of the show ‘Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan season 2’. After that, they got engaged in a private ceremony on 30 August 2015. Her marriage ceremony was attended by television celebrities like Digangana Suryavanshi, Pallavi Gupta, and Aniruddh Dave.
Sana Amin Sheikh Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Food||Mutton Biryani|
Sana Amin Sheikh Net worth –
The net worth of Sana Amin Sheikh is estimated to be between $3 Million – $5 Million dollars. Her source of income is mostly from being a successful TV actress.
|Net worth||$3 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Actress|
Sana Amin Sheikh Career –
- Shaikh started her career as a Radio Jockey. At the age of just 15, she started working on Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM. She used to host a show named Khoobsurat Sana on this radio.
- She started her career as a child artist in the Zee TV show Hasratein, in which she played the lead role of young Savi.
- In 1995, she played the character of Vaishali in the serial Junoon on DD channel.
- In 2009, she made a television debut with the TV show Kya Mast Hai Life. She played the role of Ritu Shah in this show.
- After this, she played lead roles in the TV serials like Jeet Jayenge Hum as Suman and Mera Naam Karegi Roshan as Reet.
- She has been a part of the famous Star Plus drama Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, performing the role of Ganga.
- She was seen playing a negative role in Colors TV serial Sasural Simar Ka as Naina for a few episodes.
- After that, she was seen as a lead girl again in life OK’s show Gustakh Dil.
- She made her Bollywood debut in Rohit Shetty’s film Singham as a supporting role.
- She also worked in Channel V’s Million Dollar Girl as Avanti Bansal.
- She played the lead role of Shuchi Sharma in Bhutu.
- She also played the role of Mitali Sharma in the serial Naamkaran.
- She also did supporting roles in films like Table no 21 and Island City.
- In 2020, she appeared in Zee 5’s web film Bamfaad and also made web debut with this film.
Sana Amin Sheikh Movies List –
- Singham (2011) (Anjali Bhosle)
- Table No. 21 (2013) (Neeti)
- Island City (2015) (Vaidehi)
- Bamfaad (2020) (Walia)
Sana Amin Sheikh Television List –
- Hasratein (1995) (Savi)
- Kya Mast Hai Life (2009-2010) (Ritu Shah)
- Jeet Jayenge Hum (2009-10) (Suman)
- Mera Naam Karegi Roshan (2010) (Reet)
- Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya (2011) (Ganga)
- Sasural Simar Ka (2012-13) (Naina as Roli Siddhant bhardwaj)
- Gustakh Dil (2013-14) (Laajwanti “Lajjo” Bhardwaj)
- Bhanwar (2015) (Reshmi Pande/ Devika/ Suman)
- Code Red Talaash (2015) (Aarohi Patil)
- Million Dollar Girl (2015) (Avanti Bansal)
- Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (2015) (Manali)
- Tere Sheher Mein (2015) (Kangana Gupta)
- Bigg Boss 9 (2016) (Herself)
- Krishnadasi (2016) (Aradhya)
- Comedy Nights Live (2016) (Herself)
- Comedy Nights Bachao (2016) (Herself)
- I Don’t Watch TV (2016)
- Naamkaran (2017, 2018) (Mitali Sharma)
- Bhootu Season 1 (2017-18) (Shuchi Sharma / Shuchi Aarav Randhawa)
- Laal Ishq (2018) (Manjari)
- Kaun Hai? (2018) (Yamini)
- Perfect Pati (2019) (Vidhita Rajawat / Vidhita Pushkar Rathore / Payal)
- Nazar (2019) (Bhasmika / Urvashi)
- Tera Kya Hoga Alia (2019) (Suman)
Some lesser known facts about Sana Amin Sheikh –
- Does Sana Smoke? No
- Does Sana Drink Alcohol? No
- Despite being a Muslim, she portrayed the character of Lord Krishna’s devotee Aaradhya in Colors TV serial Krishnadasi really well.
- She loves doing interior designing as an interest.
- She thinks that she has the ability to find out whether a person is good or bad.
- She hates eating alone and loves to have someone’s company while eating.
- She did her first role in the TV show Hasratein at the age of 5.
- Sana started her career as a Radio Jockey.
- She got her first breakthrough from TV show Kya Mast Hai Life in the year 2009.
- She played the first lead role in the Sony TV show Jeet Jayenge Hum. In this show, she was seen in Suman’s character.
- She played the role of Anjali in the 2011 Ajay Devgan starrer film Singham.
- She played a negative role for the first time in Colors TV channel’s serial Sasural Simar Ka.