Rubina Dilaik is a famous Indian television actress and model. She is one of the most popular actresses who is best known for playing the role of Radhika in Zee TV’s serial “Choti Bahu” and Soumya Singh in Colors TV’s serial “Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki”. Radhika Dilaik is a very talented and hardworking actress who made her acting debut in 2008 portraying Radhika in the popular show Chotti Bahu. After her first successful debut in the television industry, She made Special appearances in the 2008 show Banno Main Teri Dulhan and Kasamh Se.
In 2016, she was ranked 11th in the Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women list by Eastern Eye and in 2017, she moved to 10th place on the same list. She won the Miss Shimla title in 2006 and Miss North India Pageant in 2008. In 2020, Rubina Dilaik participated in the popular TV reality show Bigg Boss season 14 and emerged as the winner. She took home the winner’s trophy and Rs. 36 lakh after staying in the Bigg Boss house for over 140 days.
Rubina Dilaik was born on 26 August 1987, in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. She was born and brought up in a middle-class family in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. She did her schooling at Shimla Public School, Himachal Pradesh. After that, she completed her graduation from St. Bede’s College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. After graduation, she wanted to be an IAS. But at that time she was selected for the Zee TV serial “Choti Bahu” (2008).
Since her childhood, she has had a keen interest in dancing and modeling. She participated in many local beauty pageant contests and won two of them. She won the Miss Shimla title in 2006 and Miss North India Pageant in 2008. During her college days, she was a national-level Champion in a debate.
Talking about her personal life, As of now, she is 33 Years old and is happily married. Dilaik married actor Abhinav Shukla on 21 June 2018.
|Date of birth||26 August 1987|
|Birthplace||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||33 years old|
|Known For||Winning the popular TV reality show Bigg Boss 14|
|Famous Role||Choti Bahu, Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehasaas Ki|
|Hometown||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading, Dancing, Singing, Interior Design|
Rubina Dilaik Career –
- She started her acting career with the Zee TV’s serial “Choti Bahu”, in which she played the role of Radhika Shastri opposite Avinash Sachdev.
- In 2010, she participated in the dance reality show “Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan” as a contestant.
- From 2011 – 2012, she appeared in the “Chhoti Bahu 2” as Radhika/Ruby Bhardwaj.
- In 2012, she appeared in Sony TV’s serial Saas Bina Sasural, where she played Simran “Smiley” Gill.
- In 2013, she played the role of Divya Jakhotia in Zee TV’s Punar Vivaah- Ek Nayi Ummeed opposite Karan Grover.
- From 2013-2014, she portrayed the role of Sita in Life OK’s mythological show Devon ke Dev… Mahadev and Jeannie in SAB TV’s Jeannie Aur Juju.
- From 2016 to 2020, she appeared in Colors TV’s serial Shakti-Astitva Ke Ehasaas Ki, in which she played the role of Soumya Singh, a transgender woman. In March 2021, she returned to the series.
- In 2020, she featured in the short film “Bareilly Ki Beti: The Youngest Survivor” as a protagonist, directed by Abhinav Shukla.
- In October 2020, she entered the house of Bigg Boss 14 as a contestant along with her husband Abhinav Shukla. She stayed in the house for twenty weeks and emerged as the winner.
- She also gave a guest performance in Bigg Boss seasons 10, 11, and 12.
Rubina Dilaik Television Shows –
|2008–2010||Chotti Bahu||Radhika Shastri/Imarti|
|2010||Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan||Contestant|
|2011–2012||Chotti Bahu 2||Radhika/Ruby Bhardwaj|
|2012||Saas Bina Sasural||Simran “Smiley” Gill|
|2013||Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed||Divya|
|2013–2014||Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev|
Jeannie Aur Juju
|2016–2020; 2021||Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki||Soumya Singh/Tarana|
|2020–2021||Bigg Boss 14||Contestant|
|2022||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 12||Contestant|
Rubina Dilaik Film career –
Actress Rubina Dilaik made her film debut in the year 2020 with the short film Bareilly Ki Beti: The Youngest Survivor were, she played the role of a mother. In the following film, she worked alongside her husband Abhinav Shukla.
In 2022, she made her second film debut with Ardh. The movie was written and directed by Palash Muchhal and stars Rajpal Yadav and Rubina Dilaik in the lead role. The film premiered on ZEE5 on 10 June 2022.
|2020||Bareilly Ki Beti: The Youngest Survivor||Mother|
Rubina Dilaik Family Background –
She was born and brought up in a middle-class family in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. She belongs to a Hindu Family. Her nationality is Indian and she has a belief in the Hinduism religion. She is Brahmin by caste.
Rubina’s father’s name is Gopal Dilaik, who is a serviceman by profession and her mother’s name is Shakuntla Dilaik, who is a housewife. Her father is also a writer and has written many books in Hindi. She has two siblings, her younger sister’s names are Rohini and Naina.
|Sister||Rohini & Naina|
Rubina Dilaik Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Marital status of Rubina Dilaik is Married. Her husband’s name is Abhinav Shukla, who is also a television actor and model. They got married on 21 June 2018, in Shimla. The couple met for the first time at the sets of the TV serial “Choti Bahu”, and they dated each other for a long time of 3 years.
Previously, she was in a rumor of dating her co-star Avinash Sachdev, but they got separated later due to some personal issues.
|Affairs/ Boyfriend||Avinash Sachdev (Actor),|
Abhinav Shukla (Actor)
|Husband||Abhinav Shukla (m. 2018 – present)|
|Marriage Date||21 June 2018|
Rubina Dilaik Height/ Weight & Physical State –
She is a hot and gorgeous actress with an attractive personality. The height of Rubina Dilaik is approximately 5 feet 1 inch and her body weight is around 46 kg. She is a fitness freak and regularly works out in the gym. Her body type is hourglass slim and her full body measurement is approximately 34-25-34 inches. She has stylish black color long hair and sparkling star-like brown color eyes.
|Height||5’1″ (155 cm)|
|Weight||46 kg (101 lbs)|
|Body type||Hourglass Slim|
Rubina Dilaik Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Nick Bateman|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Film(s)||Titanic, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Devdas, Jodhaa Akbar|
|Favourite Food||Red Velvet Cake, Jalebi, Dal-Chawal, Chaat, Paranthas, Momos|
|Favourite Book||The Secret By Rhonda Byrne|
|Favourite Destination||Italy, France|
Rubina Dilaik Educational Qualification –
She did her schooling at Shimla Public School, Himachal Pradesh. After that, she completed her graduation from St. Bede’s College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India.
|School||Shimla Public School, Himachal Pradesh|
|College||St. Bede’s College, Shimla|
Rubina Dilaik Net worth –
The net worth of Rubina Dilaik is estimated to be between $2 Million – $5 Million dollars. Her source of income is mostly from being a successful actress and model.
|Net worth||$2 Million – $5 Million dollars|
|Source of Income||Acting and Modeling|
Some lesser known facts about Rubina Dilaik –
- Does Rubina Dilaik smoke? No
- Does Rubina Dilaik drink alcohol? Yes
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol at parties.
- She follows a Non-Vegetarian diet.
- She is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
- Rubina won the Miss Shimla contest in 2006 and along with that she won many other beauty contests.
- In 2015, she won the DadaSaheb Phalke Film Foundation Best Actress Award.
- In 2016, she was ranked 11th in the Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women list by Eastern Eye and in 2017, she moved to 10th place on the same list.
- Apart from acting, she is a good interior designer.
- She is a bike enthusiast, and she owns a Royal Enfield Himalayan.
- She admires the acting skills of actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Nick Bateman, and actresses Madhuri Dixit and Priyanka Chopra.
- She is a book lover and owns a huge collection of books.
- She is an avid animal lover and owns a pet dog.
- She portrayed the role of Sita in Life OK’s Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev.
- She has a habit of using a lip balm every 15-20 minutes.
- On the night of 21 February 2021, she became the winner of the popular TV reality show Bigg Boss 14.