Ragini Khanna is an Indian Film and Television Actress. She was born on 9 December 1987, in Mumbai. She is the niece of the famous Bollywood actor, Govinda. She is famous for her performance in many Hindi series. She is best known for playing the role of Suhana Kishore Bajpai Kashyap in Sasural Genda Phool and as Bharti in Bhaskar Bharti. She has made appearances in Hindi and Punjabi Films. In addition to this, she has hosted many reality shows, like India’s Best Dramebaaz and Gangs of Haseepur. In 2010, she was a contestant on the dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. She also appeared in Comedy Nights with Kapil Sharma portraying various roles. Ragini Khanna also acted in TV commercials for various brands. She is currently now 34 years old.
|Date of birth||9 December 1987|
|Age (as in 2021)||34 years old|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Anchor|
|Hobbies||Reading, travelling, writing blogs and poems|
|Years active||2008- present|
Ragini Khanna Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Ragini Khanna is 5 feet 6 inches and the body weight is around 55 kg. The full body measurement of Ragini Khanna is 30-28-34 Inches. She has stylish black colour hair and has sparkling star-like Brown colour eyes.
|Height||5’6″ (168 cm)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
Ragini Khanna Family Background and Personal life –
She was born in a Khatri Family. Her father, Late Praveen Khanna was a film director who died in 2015. Her mother, Kaamini Khanna is a writer, music director, singer, anchor and astrologer. She is the second child of her parents. Ragini’s elder brother, Amit Khanna is an actor too. Her grandmother was a well-known singer and actress, Nirmala Devi. She is the niece of famous Bollywood Actor, Govinda. She is the cousin of the famous television celebrities Krushna Abhishek, Arti Singh and Soumya Seth.
|Father||Late Praveen Khanna|
Ragini Khanna Educational Qualification –
She did her schooling from R N Shah High School, Juhu in Mumbai. After that, she has done her post graduation in Commerce, in Mumbai University.
|School||R N Shah High School, Juhu in Mumbai|
|Qualification||Post graduation in Commerce|
Ragini Khanna Marital status/ Relationship and More –
|Affairs/ Boyfriends||Jeasal Arya, Businessman (Rumoured)|
Ragini Khanna Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit and Madhubala|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale dulhania le jayenge|
Ragini Khanna Net worth –
The net worth of Ragini Khanna is estimated to be Rs. 306 Crore ($ 45 Million). The source of Income is mostly from her profession Acting.
|Net worth||$45 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Ragini Khanna Early Life –
Ragini Khanna was born on 9 December 1987 in Mumbai and has a filmy background. Since her childhood, she was very good in her studies and has done her post graduation in Commerce.
She trained in the Indian classical music for almost 15 years. She has also learnt different styles of dances for 8 years. From her childhood she wanted to be a pop star. She accidentally gave auditions for Radha Ki Betiyaan and got selected then there was no turn back.
Ragini Khanna Career –
In 2008, Ragini made her acting debut in the Hindi TV serial , Radhaa Ki betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi, in which she played the role of Ragini Sharma. After that, she appeared in a comedy show, Bhaskar Bharti and also made guest appearances in 10 Ka Dum. In the year 2010, she appeared in Star Plus show, Sasural Genda Phool. She got immense popularity with this serial Sasural Genda Phool, in which she played the role of lead actress as Suhana Kishore Bajpai- Kashyap. She has also appeared in various reality shows like, Kaun Banega Crorepati, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan – Nawaaz ki etc. Also, she was seen in comedy shows like, Comedy Nights with Kapil and Comedy Nights Live.
She has also hosted a show named Good Morning with Ragini Khanna, aired on ABP News channel. Apart from TV serials, she has acted in a few Bollywood films, like Teen Thay Bhai (2011), Gurgaon (2017), Posham Pa (2019), and Ghoomketu (2020). She has also appeared in a few TV commercials.
Television appearances of Ragini Khanna –
- Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi as Ragini Sharma (2008)
- Jasuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family – Special appearance (2008)
- Bhaskar Bharti as Bharti (2009)
- Sasural Genda Phool as Suhana Kishore Bajpai-Kashyap (2010- 2012)
- Baat Hamari Pakki Hai – Special appearance (2010)
- Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai as Suhana Kashyap (Cameo) (2010)
- Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai – Special appearance (2011)
- Ruk Jaana Nahin – Special Appearance in song Ruk Jaana Nahin (2011)
- Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki as Herself (Cameo) (2012)
- Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan as Herself (Special appearance) (2013)
- Diya Aur Baati Hum as Herself (Cameo) (2014)
Reality shows list –
- Dekh India Dekh as Contestant (2009)
- 10 Ka Dum Season 2 as Guest participant (2009)
- Big Money: Chota Parda Bada Game as Guest participant (2010)
- Comedy Ka Daily Soap as Guest (2010)
- Meethi Choori No 1 as Participant (2010)
- Comedy Circus Ke SuperStars as Guest performer, along with Jimmy Moses (2010)
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 4 as Guest participant (2010)
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 as Contestant (2010)
- Jubilee Comedy Circus as Host for semifinal episode (2011)
- Ratan Ka Rishta as Guest (2011)
- Comedy Circus Ke Taansen Dance performance in season finale (2011)
- Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur Guest contestant for ‘Teen Ka Tadka’ week (2011)
- Star Ya Rockstar as Contestant (2011)
- Kahani Comedy Circus Ki (2012)
- Movers & Shakers Masala Markey – Guest (2012)
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 as Host (2012)
- Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi ki as Contestant (2013)
- India’s Best Dramebaaz as Host (2013)
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 – Guest contestant for ‘Teen Ka Tadka’ week (2013)
- Comedy Nights with Kapil – Guest (2014)
- Gangs of Haseepur as Host (2014)
- Dil Hai Chota Sa Choti Si Asha as Host (2014)
- Comedy Nights Live as Mrs. Sharma and Various characters (2016)
- Good Morning with Ragini Khanna as Herself/Host (2016)
- 8th Star Parivaar Awards (Stage Performance / Host)
- Diwali Dilon Ki as Host
- 10th Indian Telly Awards (Stage Performance)
- Double Dhamaal Night (Double Dhamaal as Stage Performance
- Ra.One audio launch as Host
- Diwali Rishton Ki Mithas (Host / Stage Performance)
- 13th Indian Television Academy Awards as Host
- NDTV Imagine presents the grandest Holi celebration.
- Ragini Khanna is happy to shoot a TV serial after a year.
- Krishna meets his cousin Ragini.
- The Tribune Lifestyle – Big Show.
- Now a unique game show only for women.
- Cineyug Worldwide manages the Star Parivaar Awards 2010.
- ITA celebrates a decade.
- Cineyug salutes Bollywood comic legends at Double Dhamaal Nite.
- The Indian Television Academy Awards.
Some lesser known facts about Ragini Khanna –
- She is well trained in various sports, like swimming, squash, and badminton.
- She has appeared as a model in various TV commercials and Fashion shows.
- She is the brand ambassador of her mother’s science organisation, ‘Beauty with Astrology’.
- Ragini and her mother launched a radio show on 92.7 BIG FM titled ‘Seher’, an early morning spiritual and wellness radio show.
- She has won many awards for her popular TV serial ‘Sasural Genda Phool’ (2010).