Paridhi Sharma is an Indian television actress. She was born on 15 May 1987, in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. She is best known for playing the lead role of Jodha Bai in the famous historical serial Jodha Akbar and Goddess Vaishnodevi in Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi- Kahani Mata Rani Ki. Apart from this, she has worked in Sony Entertainment Television’s Patiala Babes, in which she played the role of Babita Chaddha and as Ambika in Zee TV’s Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum. On 5 October 2018, She was appointed the director of Lelihana Creations LLP.
|Date of birth||15 May 1987|
|Birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||34 years old|
|Famous Role||Jodha Bai in Jodhaa Akbar (2013-2015)|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Painting, Dancing, Cooking|
|Years active||2010- present|
Paridhi Sharma Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Paridhi Sharma is 5 feet 5 inches and the body weight is around 58 kg. Her body type is hourglass slim and her full body measurement is approximately 34-28-35 inches. She has stylish black colour hair and sparkling star-like dark brown colour eyes.
|Height||5’5″ (165 cm)|
|Weight||58 kg (127 lbs)|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
Paridhi Sharma Family Background –
Paridhi Sharma is a very talented and beautiful actress in India. She belongs to the well-settled family. She follows Hinduism and holds Indian Nationality. She is Brahmin by caste. Her father’s name is Narendra Sharma and her mother’s name is Rashmy Sharma. She has two brothers and one sister.
Paridhi Sharma Educational Qualification –
She completed her schooling from Emerald Heights International School. After that, she received a BBA in marketing from Prestige Institute of Management and Research Indore, and finished her MBA from Pune.
|School||Emerald Heights International School|
|College||Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore|
Paridhi Sharma Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Marital status of Paridhi Sharma is Married. She is married to Ahmedabad based Businessman, Tanmai Saxena. They have a son together, who was born in 2016.
|Affairs/ Boyfriend||Tanmai Saxena (Businessman)|
|Husband||Tanmai Saxena (Businessman)|
|Marriage Date||In 2009|
|Children||Son – Ridharv Saxena (b. 2016)|
Paridhi Sharma Personal Life –
After completing her studies, Paridhi married Ahmedabad-based businessman Tanmai Saxena in 2009. They have a son together, who was born in 2016.
Paridhi Sharma Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Sunny Deol|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar, A.R Rahman, Sonu Nigam, Arijit Singh|
|Favourite Food||Dal Batti, Pizza, Aloo Paratha, Chocolate|
|Favourite Colour||Pink, Grey, blue, White|
|Favourite Outfits||Salwar suit, Sari, Lehnga Chunni, Ghagra|
|Favourite Place||Goa, Paris, New York, London|
|Favourite Player||Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya|
Paridhi Sharma Net worth –
The net worth of Paridhi Sharma is estimated to be between $1.5 Million to $5.5 Million dollars. Her source of income is mostly from being a successful TV actress.
|Net worth||$1.5 Million – $5.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Actress|
Paridhi Sharma Career –
- She started her career in print shoots and television commercials in Mumbai.
- She started professional acting career with the TV show ‘Tere Mere Sapne’ of Star Plus channel in 2010. In which she played the negative role of Meera Rani.
- In 2011 she appeared in tv serial Ruk Jaana Nahin as supporting role Mehek.
- In 2013, Paridhi rose to fame with the popular TV show Jodha Akbar. In this show, she played the lead role of Jodha Bai, this serial was aired on Zee Tv from 2013 to 2015. She got immense popularity with the acting and received several awards for it.
- She has also hosted the crime show Code Red in 2015.
- In 2016 she was selected in musical-drama television show Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum, this show was aired on &TV from 2015 to 2016.
- She also appeared in the serial Patiala Babes, in which she played the role of Babita Chaddha.
- In 2020, she is playing the lead role of Goddess Vaishnodevi in Star Bharat’s serial Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi- Kahani Mata Rani Ki.
Paridhi Sharma Television –
- Tere Mere Sapne as Meera/Rani (2010)
- Ruk Jaana Nahin as Mehek (2011)
- Jodha Akbar as Jodha Bai (2013-2015)
- Code Red as Host (2015)
- Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum as Ambika (2016)
- Patiala Babes as Babita Chaddha (2018-2019)
- Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi- Kahani Mata Rani Ki as Goddess Vaishnodevi (2020)
Paridhi Sharma Movies –
- Green (2018)
- Meethi Eid (2019)
Some lesser known facts about Paridhi Sharma –
- Does Paridhi Sharma smoke? Not Known
- Does Paridhi Sharma drink alcohol? Not Known
- She has always had a dream of making a career in the acting Industry.
- Paridhi started her acting career in 2010 as an antagonist in the TV serial ‘Tere Mere Sapne’.
- She got selected among the 7000 girls who auditioned for the role of Jodha Bai in the series ‘Jodha Akbar’ directed by Ekta Kapoor.
- She is pure vegetarian and a big foodie.
- She is very good at dancing and used to perform during school days.
- She won several awards for the role of Jodha Bai in Jodha Akbar, such as Zee Rishtey Awards (2013 & 2014) for Favorite Nayi Jodi; Zee Gold Awards (2014) and Indian Telly Awards (2014) for Best Fresh New Face (Female), and Television Style Awards (2015) for Style Icon of the Year (Female).
- Since her childhood, she was very enthusiastic about acting and modeling.
- She is a pet lover.
- She loves to collect heels and purses.
- She loves to ride sports cars and she owns red Mercedes gala sports.
- She acted as the host on Colors TV Show Code Red in 2015.
- She has also launched a production house titled Lelihana Creations.
- In 2020, she replaced Puja Banerjee in the TV Show Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi and played the lead role of Maa Vaishno Devi.
Paridhi Sharma Social Profile
Paridhi Sharma Instagram Profile
View this post on Instagram