Mahhi Vij is an Indian model and actress. She Strongly believes in numerology, that’s why she changed her name Mahhi from Mahi. She was born on 1 April 1982, in New Delhi, India. She is currently 39 years old. She is known for playing the role of Nakusha in Laagi Tujhse Lagan and Nandini in Balika Vadhu. She has also featured in a number of video albums. She has also worked in a Malayalam movie opposite superstar Mammootty. She was the female lead in the TV serial called Akela, which featured in the year 2006. Mahhi with her husband Jay Bhanushali won the dance reality show Nach Baliye season 5 in 2013.
|Also known as||Mahi Vij|
|Date of birth||1 April 1982|
|Age (as in 2021)||39 years old|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
|Years active||2004- present|
Mahhi Vij Height/ Weight & Physical State –
Mahhi Vij is a very gorgeous and fit woman. The height of Mahhi Vij is 5’1″ and the body weight is around 48 kg. The figure of Mahhi Vij is 34-26-35 inches. She has beautiful grey colour eyes with a smooth black medium length hair.
|Height||5’1″ (155 cm)|
|Weight||48 kg (105 lbs)|
Mahhi Vij Family Background –
She was born to a Hindu Family in New Delhi, India. Her childhood was spent in Delhi, and presently she is a resident in Mumbai. There is no information available about her family.
Mahhi Vij Educational Qualification –
She did her schooling from Lilawati Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Delhi. After that she did her graduation from the University of Delhi.
|School||Lilawati Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Delhi|
|College||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
Mahhi Vij Net worth –
The net worth of Mahhi Vij is estimated to be between $5Million – $7 Million. Her Salary per episode is 2 to 2.5 lakh rupees. Mahhi Vij’s source of Income is mostly from being a successful TV Actress.
|Net worth||$5 Million – $7 Million|
|Source of Income||TV Actress|
Mahhi Vij Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Film||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and PS I love You|
|Favourite Food||Green Tea|
|Favourite Drink||Green Tea|
|Favourite Destination||New Zealand and Chicago|
Mahhi Vij Marital Status/ Relationship & More –
|Affairs/ Boyfriends||Not known|
|Marriage Date||11 November 2011|
|Husband||Jay Bhanushali (actor)|
Mahhi Vij Personal Life –
On 11 November 2011, Mahhi married to Actor Jay Bhanushali. In 2017, she adopted two children, Khushi and Rajveer because she is not conceiving for a long time. But after much effort, she gave birth to a baby girl named Tara on 3 August 2019.
Mahhi Vij Career –
Mahhi started her career as a model and then turned into an actress. Subsequently, Mahhi appeared in numerous music videos including Tu, Tu Hai Wahi (DJ Aqeel Mix). Mahhi started her television career with the show Akela in 2006, in which she played a female lead. Her first Film was in Malayalam alongside Malayalam star Mammootty which was called Aparichithan. After that, she did Subh Kadam (2008) by playing the role of Pratha.
But Mahhi’s major breakthrough started with the television show Laagi Tujhse Lagan on colors TV in 2009. She also participated in the dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 4 as a contestant.
In 2013, she got instant fame after participating in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 with her husband Jay Bhanushali. Mahhi with her husband’s won’s trophy. She was one of the contestants of Khatron Ke Khiladi 5, however she had to opt out due to a leg injury.
Mahhi Vij Television show list –
- Aparichithan (Malayalam movie) as Kalyani (2004)
- Yeh Vaada Raha (Hindi Video) (2007)
- Akela (2007–2008)
- Ssshhhh… koi Hai (2008)
- Kaisi Laagi Lagan & Shubh Kadam: Pratha (2008–2009)
- Laagi Tujhse Lagan: Nakusha Patil (2009–2012)
- Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan as contestant (2010)
- Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4 as herself (2010- 2011)
- Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur (2011)
- V The Serial (2012) as herself (cameo)
- Movers And Shakers (2012) as herself
- Teri Meri Love Stories as Saloni (2012)
- Savdhan India (2012)
- Nach Baliye 5 (2012-2013) as Herself with Jay Bhanushali
- Comedy Nights with Kapil as guest performer. (2014)
- Encounter as Aashna (2014)
- Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 7) (2016)
- Balika Vadhu as Nandini Shekar (2016)
- Kitchen Champion 5 as contestant (2019)
Some lesser known facts about Mahi Vij –
- Does Mahhi Vij Smoke? No
- Does Mahhi Vij Drink Alcohol? Yes
- Mahhi Contested in Bigg Boss 9 in 2015.
- In 2014, she participated in “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr Ka Blockbuster (season 5)” but due to leg injury, she had to leave the show.
- In 2016, she re-participated in “Khatron Ke Khiladi 7”.
- She Strongly believes in numerology, that’s why she changed her name Mahhi from Mahi.
- Mahhi with her husband adopted two children Khushi and Rajveer.