Leena Jumani is an Indian Television Actress and model. She was born on 16 July 1990, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. She is best known for her work as an actress in Hindi television serials. She is a popular actress and well-known face in the entertainment industry. In 2009, she made her acting debut with the television serial Koi Aane Ko Hain, which was aired on Colors Channel. She also appeared in Ganga Dheej, Bandini, Shubh Vivah, Punar Vivaah, Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna, Ek Nayi Chhoti Si Zindagi, Adaalat. Leena also appeared in Maya web series. She also participated in a Pakistani reality show Madventures, which is the Pakistani version of Fear Factor. Leena Jumani has established herself as a most popular actress. She is currently playing the role of “Tanushree Mehta ” in the daily soap “Kumkum Bhagya ” which is aired on Zee TV Channel.
|Date of birth||16 July 1990|
|Birthplace||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||31 years old|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Watching Movies, Shopping, Gymming|
|Years active||2009- present|
Leena Jumani Height/ Weight & Physical State –
Leena Jumani is a sweet, adorable and charming beauty. The height of Leena is approximately 5 feet 3 inches and the body weight is around 53 kg. She is a health conscious woman and she likes to stay fit. Her body type is hourglass slim and her full body measurement is approximately 32-23-34 inches. She has stylish black colour hair and sparkling star-like Brown colour eyes.
|Height||5’3″ (160 cm)|
|Weight||53 kg (117 lbs)|
|Body type||Hourglass Slim|
Leena Jumani Family Background –
She was born on 16 July 1990, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat to a Muslim Family. Her father’s name is Murlidhar Jumani, who is a businessman and her mother’s name is Sita Jumani, who is a housewife. She has a sister named Varsha Jumani. She is Indian by Nationality and follows Islam religion.
Leena Jumani Educational Qualification –
Leena Jumani was born and raised in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. She belongs to an Islamic Family. We don’t have any information about her Educational Qualification. When we have any information about her schooling and graduation we will update you soon.
Leena Jumani Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Marital status of Leena Jumani is Unmarried. She is not married yet but she got engaged with US based Businessman Rahul Sachdeva on 13 December 2014.
|Affairs/ Boyfriend||Rahul Sachdeva (Businessman)|
Leena Jumani Personal Life –
She is in a relationship with Rahul Sachdeva, a Businessman. The couple became engaged on 13 December 2014. The couple did not decide about their marriage but as per the recent statement by the actress, it will happen soon.
Leena Jumani Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgan, Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Susmita Sen|
|Favourite Food||Not known|
|Favourite Destination||United Kingdom|
Leena Jumani Net worth –
The net worth of Leena Jumani is estimated to be between $1.5 Million – $5.5 Million dollars. Her source of income is mostly from being a successful TV actress.
|Net worth||$1.5 Million – $5.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Actress|
Leena Jumani Career –
- She started her career with the television serial Koi Aane Ko Hain in 2009.
- Next, she appeared in the television serial Bandini, in which she portrayed the role of “Khemi”.
- She appeared in a special episode of Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna and in Aahat and also did a cameo in “Tere Liye”.
- After this, she appeared as the lead role of Pakhi in the TV series “Ganga Kii Dheej”.
- In 2011, she played the female lead role of Ira in Chhoti Si Zindagi.
- From 2012-2013, she appeared in the Zee TV’s serial Punar Vivaah, in which she played the role of Paridhi.
- She also played the role of Piya in Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage and Antara in Amita Ka Amit.
- She played the role of main Antagonist Tanushree Mehta (Tanu) in Kumkum Bhagya. She left the show in 2019 however returned in 2021 and is currently working on that project.
- She also played the lead role in Vikram Bhatt’s Maaya 2.
- In 2013, She appeared in a supporting role in “Himmatwala” alongside Ajay Devgan and Tamannaah Bhatia.
- She has also done many films such as Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham and Pardesi Dhola.
- In 2020, she worked in Haiwaan The Monster on Zee TV.
- Apart from acting, she also participates as a contestant in tha pakistani reality show Madventures.
Leena Jumani Television List –
- Koi Aane Ko Hai as Suhasi (2009)
- Bandini (2009-2010)
- Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai (2009)
- Shubh Vivah (2010)
- Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna (2010)
- Aahat (2010)
- Tere Liye (2010)
- Ganga Kii Dheej as Paakhi (2010-2011)
- Ek Nayi Chhoti Si Zindagi as Ira (2011)
- Adaalat (2012)
- Hum Ne Li Hai- Shapath (2012)
- Punar Vivaah as Bhavani/ Paridhi (2012-2013)
- Kairi (2012)
- Madventures- Ary digital (2013)
- Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage as Piya Nanavati (2013)
- Amita Ka Amit (2013)
- Gustakh Dil (2013)
- Kumkum Bhagya as Tanushree Mehta (Tanu) (2014- present)
- Kavach… Kaali Shaktiyon Se as a woman under possession of an evil spirit in the first episode (cameo) (2016)
- Kundali Bhagya as Tanushree Mehta (2017-2018)
- Mistresses (Indian TV series) as Sofia (2018)
- Haiwaan- The Monster as Disha (2020)
Leena Jumani Movies –
- Himmatwala as Padma (2013)
- Sathiyo Chalyo Khodaldham (2014)
- Pardesi Dhola (2018)
Leena Jumani web series –
- Maaya 2 (2018)
Some lesser known facts about Leena Jumani –
- Does Leena Jumani smoke? No
- Does Leena Jumani drink alcohol? Not Known
- Leena got famous with her role as Khemi in Imagine TV’s serial Bandini.
- She worked in around 20 TV serials.
- She likes clothing brands like Mango and Zara.
- She was a contestant in the Madventures Pakistan, a Pakistani reality show.
- She loves to swim, dance and Yoga.
- She starred in Nitz Kakkar’s composed song “Tera Crop Top” in 2019.
- She is an animal lover.
Leena Jumani Social Profile
Leena Jumani Instagram
Leena Jumani Twitter
When you feel bored at shoot😕 pic.twitter.com/WeOXDVI9n2— Leena Jumani (@leena_real) February 17, 2017