Kashmira Shah is a well-known Indian Actress and Model. She was born on 2 December 1971, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She mostly appeared in Hindi and Marathi movies. Kashmira was a celebrity contestant in the first season of the Indian Version of the reality TV show Big Brother, Bigg Boss in 2006. Kashmira Shah is best known as an Indian actress widely recognized for her hit movies, Yes Boss (1997), Hera Pheri (2000), Revati (2005), Wake Up Sid (2009), and Marne Bhi Do Yaaron (2019) among others. Kashmira also won many beauty contests, including Miss University World and Miss India talent winner. She made her debut in 1996 with Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu movie as a dancer. In 2007, she also participated in Nach Baliye 3 with her husband Krushna Abhishek. She worked in different languages like Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Bhojpuri songs.
|Date of birth||2 December 1971|
|Age (as in 2021)||49 years old|
|Profession||Actress, Director and model|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Famous for||Being Krishna Abhishek’s wife|
|Address||101, Samudra Manthan, Juhu Versova Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400053|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Shopping, Dancing, Reading|
|Years active||1994 – present|
Kashmira Shah Height/ Weight & Physical State –
Kashmira is a fitness freak and maintains her fitness by following diet plans. The height of Kashmira Shah is 5’7″ and the body weight is around 60 kg. The full body measurement of Kashmira Shah is 34-29-36 inches. Her body type is hourglass slim. She has stylish black colour hair and sparkling star-like Brown colour eyes. She has no tattoo in her body.
|Height||5’7″ (170 cm)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lbs)|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
Kashmira Shah Family Background
Kashmira was born in Mumbai to a business family. Her father is a Marathi by birth and her mother is a Gujrati. Name of her parents is not known. She is the granddaughter of noted Hindustani classical singer, Anjanibai Lolekar.
Kashmira Shah Educational Qualification –
She did her schooling from a private school based in her hometown city, Bombay. After that, she enrolled at the Jai Hind College for further studies. From the Jai Hind College, she completed her bachelor’s degree.
|School||Princess High School, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
Kashmira Shah Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Kashmira Shah has been married twice in her life. Kashmira Shah is currently in a marital relationship with actor/ Comedian Krushna Abhishek since 2013. The couple has two children Raayan and Krishaang. Previously, she was married to film producer Brad Listermann from 2002 – 2007.
|Affairs/ Boyfriend||Brad Listermann (Hollywood Producer), Krushna Abhishek (Actor and Comedian)|
|Husband/ Ex||First husband – Brad Listermann, Second Husband – Krushna Abhishek|
|Marriage Date||Brad Listermann (m. 2002 – div. 2007), Krushna Abhishek (m. 2012 – present)|
|Children||Son(s) – Rayaan K Sharma and Krishaang K Sharma|
Kashmira Shah Personal Life –
In 2002, she got married to the Hollywood producer, Brad Listermann at Las Vegas whom she met through an online dating website. Just after meeting once face to face, they decided to tie the knot at Las Vegas. Kashmera had to travel to India for her work from the USA. A story similar to her love affair with Brad is narrated in the Hindi-English film, ‘My Bollywood Bride’ or ‘My Faraway Bride’ which is produced by Brad Listermann and Kashmera is the lead actress in this film. Later, in 2006 there were rumours that she had left Brad which later turned out to be true.
Apart from their personal and professional misunderstandings, there was another reason for their separation, and it was her closeness with the popular Indian comedian, Krushna Abhishek. While she was in India shooting for the film, Aur Pappu Pass Ho Gaya (2006) in Jaipur, she met Krushna for the first time. Soon, they became friends and fell in love with each other. In 2007, Kashmera got divorced from her first husband. While she was in Bigg Boss house (2006-2007) as a contestant, she talked about her love affair with Krushna.
Krushna Abhishek Proposing Kashmera on the Sets of Nach Baliye. After living in a live-in relationship for many years, the couple secretly got married in June 2012. Their secret wedding came into the eyes of the public when in 2014 she was spotted wearing sindoor. Kashmera got married to Krushna in Las Vegas, where she had married her first husband. In 2017, she was blessed with twin boys, Rayaan and Krishaang through surrogacy.
Kashmira Shah Net worth –
The net worth of Kashmira Shah is estimated to be between $ 1.5 Million – $ 5.5 Million dollars. Kashmira Shah’s income source mostly from being a successful movie actress.
|Net worth||$ 1.5 Milli – $ 5.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting and modeling|
Kashmira Shah Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Deepika Padukone,|
|Favourite Food||Continental Food|
|Favourite Colour||Black, Red|
|Favourite Film||Hum Aapke Hain Kaun|
|Favourite TV serial||Friends (1994)|
|Family player||Harbhajan Singh|
|Favourite destination||Dubai, Goa, Maldives, Bali|
Kashmira Shah Career –
- While she was 16, she decided to make her career in modelling.
- She started contacting various modelling agencies and got some good modelling projects.
- By the age of 22, she became a well-known Indian model.
- In 1993, while she was in college, she won Miss University World at her college. In the same year, she represented India in a beauty pageant held in South Korea and won the title. Later, she won many beauty pageants.
- In 1996, she got her first dance number, Pappa Ro Paap in a Telugu film, Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu.
- She has appeared as a supporting actor in various Hindi films, such as Yes Boss (1997), Pyar To Hona Hi Tha (1998), Hindustan Ki Kasam (1999), Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge (2000), Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye (2000), and Wake Up Sid (2009).
- She has appeared as a dancer in various popular item songs like Jawani se jung ye choli meri ab tang from Vaastav: The Reality (1999), Ban Than from Kurukshetra (2000), and Dil ko hazar baar roka from Murder (2004).
- In 2008, she appeared in the Bhojpuri film, Naag Nagin along with Krushna Abhishek.
- She has also appeared in a few Marathi films including Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha (2012), Aawahan (2015), FU: Friendship Unlimited (2017), and Shikari (2018).
- Apart from films, she has appeared in many TV serials, like Hello Bollywood (1994), Private Detective: Two Plus Two Plus One (1997), Hum Ne Li Hai-Shapath (2013), and Siya Ke Ram (2015).
- She has hosted two seasons of the TV show, Steal Ur Girlfriend in 2012.
- She has also participated as a contestant in various TV reality shows, like Bigg Boss 1 (2006), Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao (2009), Dil Jeetegi Desi Girl (2010), Meethi Choori No.1 (2010), and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 4 (2011).
- Kashmera and Krushna have appeared together in various TV shows, like Nach Baliye 3 (2007), Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar (2008), and Love Lock Up (2011).
- In 2018, she appeared in the Hindi web-series, Fourplay.
- In 2019, she made her directorial debut with the Hindi film, Marne Bhi Do Yaaron.
Kashmira Shah Movies List –
- Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu in 1996 as Dancer
- Ramudochadu in 1996 as Dancer
- Yes, Boss in 1997 as Sheela Chaudhary (Hindi film)
- Koi Kisi Se Kam Nahin in 1998
- Saazish in 1998
- Pyar To Hona Hi Tha in 1999 as Nisha
- Dulhan Banoo Mein Teri in 1999 as Dolly S. Thakur
- Hindustan Ki Kasam in 1999 as Nisha Jaitly (Hindi film)
- Vaastav: The Reality in 1999 as Dancer
- Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge in 2000 as Lovely (Hindi film)
- Hera Pheri in 2000 as Kabira’s Sidekick
- Jungle in 2000 as Bali (Terrorist) (Hindi film)
- Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar in 2000 as Dancer
- Kurukshetra in 2000, item song “Ban Than”
- Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye in 2000 as Neelu (Hindi film)
- Aashiq in 2001 (Hindi film)
- Ravanaprabhu in 2001 as Dancer (Malayalam)
- Zahreela in 2001 as Nisha (Hindi film)
- Ankhen in 2002 as Dancer
- Janasheen in 2003 as Tina (Hindi Film)
- Murder in 2004 as (Lounge Singer)
- Ishq Qayamat in 2004 as Shweta
- Revati in 2005 as Revati
- My Bollywood Bride in 2006 as Reena Khanna
- Holiday in 2006 as Alisha
- Aur Pappu Pass Ho Gaya in 2007 as Kiran Chauhan (Hindi film)
- Chasing Happiness in 2008 as Kareena
- Naag Nagin in 2008 (Bhojpuri film)
- Wake Up Sid in 2009 as Sonia (Hindi film)
- World Cup 2011 in 2009 as Dancer
- City of Gold in 2010 as Mami
- Agam Puram in 2010 (Tamil film)
- J’irai Dormir a Bollywood in 2011 as Herself
- 9 Eleven in 2011 (Hindi film)
- Jai Jai Maharashtra Majha in 2012 (Marathi film)
- Kyun Hua Achanak in 2013 (Hindi film)
- FU: Friendship Unlimited in 2017 (Marathi film)
- Shikari in 2018 as Mother (Marathi film)
Kashmira Shah Television List –
- Hello Bollywood in 1994 as Mona Darling
- Aarohan in 1996 as Lata
- Private Detective: Two Plus Two Plus One in 1997 as Amrita
- Bigg Boss 1 in 2006 as Contestant
- Nach Baliye 3 in 2007 as Contestant with Krushna Abhishek
- Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar in 2008 (Winner)
- Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao in 2009
- Dil Jeetegi Desi Girl in 2010 as Contestant
- Meethi choori no.1 in 2010 as Contestant
- Baat Hamari Pakki Hai in 2010 as Herself
- Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 4 in 2011 as Contestant
- Love Lockup 1 in 2011
- Steal Ur Girlfriend 1 in 2011 as Host
- Steal Ur Girlfriend 2 in 2012
- Hum Ne Li Hai-Shapath in 2013 as Chief Bureau Officer Maya
- Bigg Boss 8 in 2014 as Guest
- Siya Ke Ram from 2015-2016 as Tataka
- Fourplay (web series) in 2018 as Herself
- Bigg Boss 13 in 2019 as Herself (To Support her sister in law Arti Singh)
- Bigg Boss 14 in 2020 as Challenger
Some lesser known facts about Kashmira Shah –
- Does Kashmira Shah Smoke? No
- Does Kashmira Shah Drink Alcohol? No
- She got her first offer as a dancer in the Telugu film, ‘Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu’ in 1996.
- Kashmira was born into a Hindu Family.
- In 2002, she married Brad Listermann. They got divorced in 2007.
- In 2013, she married Krushna Abhishek.
- She is married into the family of well-known Indian Celebrities including Govinda, and her sister-in-law, Arti Singh, Ragini Khanna and Soumya Seth.
- She is very close to her in-laws including Govinda and her sister-in-law, Arti Singh, Ragini Khanna and Soumya Seth.
- She is an avid animal and has a few pet dogs and cats. Her cat’s names are Mercy, Mercedes, Chanel and Manya. Her dog’s names are Bhatku and Boo.
- She follows a Non-Vegetarian diet.
- In an interview, she said that the popular bollywood actor, Salman Khan suggested her for surrogacy.
- Since childhood, she has had a deep interest in Acting and modelling.
- Kashmira loves to travel and stays at the beach.