Kareena Kapoor is an Indian Actress who appears in Hindi films. She was born on 21 September 1980, in Bombay, Maharashtra, India. She is the daughter of actors Randhir Kapoor and Babita, and the younger sister of Karisma Kapoor. She is of Punjabi Hindu descent on her father’s side, and on her mother’s side she is of Sindhi Hindu and British descent. She is the recipient of several awards, including six Filmfare Awards. She is one of Bollywood’s most popular and highest-paid actresses. She is married to actor Saif Ali Khan, with whom she has two sons named Taimur Ali Khan and Jeh Ali Khan. She started her career in 2000 with the film Refugee, where she played the role of Nazneen “Naaz” Ahmed, opposite Abhishek Bachchan. She has appeared in over 60 Hindi films. In addition to film acting, she participates in stage shows, hosts a radio show, and has contributed as a co-writer to three books: an autobiographical memoir and two nutrition guides. She has started her own line of clothing and cosmetics for women and has worked with UNICEF since 2014 to advocate for the education of girls and an increase in quality-based education in India.
|Real Name||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Known Name||Kareena Kapoor|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1980|
|Age||39years ( as of 2019)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Profession||Bollywood Actress, Model|
|Boyfriend / Affairs||Hrithik Roshan ( Bollywood Actor )|
Shahid Kapoor ( Bollywood Actor )
Saif Ali Khan ( Husband) ( Bollywood Actor )
|Religion||Muslim ( was a Hindu Before Marriage)|
|Date of Marriage||16th October 2012|
|Place of marriage||Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in South Mumbai.|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai, and|
Welham Girls’ School in Dehradun.
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai, India.|
|Educational Qualifications||College Drop out|
|Debut||Film: Refugee (2000)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Yoga and Swimming.|
Kareena Kapoor Career –
- She started her career in 2000 with the film Refugee, where she played the role of Nazneen “Naaz” Ahmed.
- In 2001, she was paired opposite Tusshar Kapoor in Satish Kaushik’s box-office hit Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai, where she played the role of Pooja Saxena.
- She next appeared in Subhash Ghai’s flop film Yaadein, alongside Jackie Shroff and Hrithik Roshan.
- Then, she worked in Abbas-Mustan’s successful thriller Ajnabee, co-starring Akshay Kumar, Bobby Deol, and Bipasha Basu.
- Also in 2001, she appeared in Santosh Sivan’s period epic Asoka, where she played the role of Kaurwaki and in Karan Johar’s melodrama film Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham as Pooja.
- In 2002, she played the role of Tina Kapoor in the film Mujhse Dosti Karoge!
- In the same year, she appeared in the film Jeena Sirf Merre Liye as Pinky/ Pooja.
- In 2003, she played the role of Tina in Talaash: The Hunt Begins.
- In the same year, she played the role of Sanjana in Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon.
- Also in 2003, she appeared in Khushi as Khushi “Lali” Singh and the four-hour war epic LOC Kargil, in which she played the role of Simran.
- In 2004, she worked in Sudhir Mishra’s film Chameli, where she played the role of Chameli.
- She next co-starred in Mani Ratnam’s Yuva, where she played the role of Meera.
- Then, she appeared in Govind Nihalani’s film Dev, where she played the role of Aaliya alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Fardeen Khan. In this film she sang a song for the film’s soundtrack “Jab Nahin Aaye The”.
- After that, she was cast for the first time as a villain in the film Fida, where she played the role of Neha Mehra.
- Also in 2004, she appeared in Abbas-Mustan’s thriller Aitraaz as Priya Malhotra (Saxena) and in Priyadarshan’s comedy film Hulchul as Anjali.
- In 2005, she played the role of Anjali Sahai in Bewafaa.
- In the same year, she appeared in two films including the romantic dramas Kyon Ki and Dosti: Friends Forever, both of which underperformed at the box office.
- In 2006, she played the role of Priya in the thriller 36 China Town.
- Next, she appeared in the comedy film Chup Chup Ke as Shruti, in which she starred opposite Shahid Kapoor.
- Also in 2006, she appeared in the film Omkara as Dolly Mishra and in Farhan Akhtar’s action thriller film Don as Kamini.
- In 2007, she starred along with Shahid Kapoor in the romantic comedy film Jab We Met, in which she played the role of Geet Dhillon.
- In the same year, she made her special appearance in the film Kya Love Story Hai as herself in the song “It’s Rocking”.
- In 2008, she co-starred in Vijay Krishna Acharya’s action-thriller Tashan, where she met her future husband in actor Saif Ali Khan. In this film, she played the role of Pooja Singh.
- In the same year, she provided her voice for the character of Laila in the Yash Raj Films and Walt Disney Pictures animated film Roadside Romeo.
- Also in 2008, she appeared in Rohit Shetty’s comedy film Golmaal Returns, in which she played the role of Ekta.
- In 2009, she appeared in Sabbir Khan’s battle-of-the-sexes comedy Kambakkht Ishq, in which she was cast as Simrita Rai/Bebo opposite Akshay Kumar.
- Next, she appeared in the film Main Aurr Mrs. Khanna as Raina Khanna.
- In the same year, she appeared in the dramatic thriller Kurbaan, in which she played the role of Avantika Ahuja alongside Saif Ali Khan and Vivek Oberoi.
- Also in 2009, she appeared in the film 3 Idiots in which she played the role of Pia, co-starring alongside Aamir Khan, R. Madhavan and Sharman Joshi.
- In 2010, she played the lead role of Priya Malhotra opposite Shahid Kapoor in the romantic comedy Milenge Milenge.
- Next, she played the supporting role of Shreya Arora in Siddharth Malhotra’s film We Are Family.
- In the same year, she reunited with the director Rohit Shetty for Golmaal 3, a sequel to Golmaal Returns. In this film, she played the role of Daboo.
- In 2011, she appeared in the romantic drama Bodyguard, a sequel of the 2010 Malayalam film of the same name. In which she played the role of Divya S. Rana opposite Salman Khan.
- In the same year, she appeared in Anubhav Sinha’s science fiction film Ra.One with Shah Rukh Khan and Arjun Rampal. In this film, she played the role of Sonia Subramanian.
- In 2012, she appeared in Shakun Batra’s directorial debut Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, where she played the role of Riana Braganza opposite Imran Khan.
- Next, she appeared in Sriram Raghavan’s film Agent Vinod, in which she played the role of Iram Parveen Bilal/ Dr. Ruby Mendes.
- For her next feature, she was cast as Mahi Arora in Madhur Bhandarkar’s film Heroine.
- In the same year, she appeared in Reema Kagti’s psychological thriller, Talaash: The Answer Lies Within, in which she played the role of Rosie, co-starring alongside Aamir Khan and Rani Mukherji.
- Also in 2012, she made her special appearance in two songs “Chinta Ta” from the film Rowdy Rathore and “Fevicol Se” From Dabangg 2.
- In 2013, she appeared in Prakash Jha’s film Satyagraha, in which she collaborated with Ajay Devgn for the fourth time (alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Manoj Bajpayee, Arjun Rampal and Amrita Rao).
- In the same year, she appeared in the romantic comedy film Gori Tere Pyaar Mein! In this film, she played the role of Dia Sharma.
- In 2014, she played the role of Avni Kamat opposite Ajay Devgan in the action film Singham Returns.
- Also in 2014, she played cameo roles in two films such as The Shaukeen and Happy Ending.
- In 2015, she appeared in Kabir Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan in which she played the role of Rasika opposite Salman Khan.
- In the same year, she played the cameo role of Sunaina in Gabbar Is Back.
- In 2016, she played the role of Kia Bansal opposite Arjun in the romantic comedy Ki & Ka.
- Next, she played the role of Dr. Preet Sahni in Abhishek Chaubey’s critically acclaimed Udta Punjab, co-starring alongside Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, and Diljit Dosanjh.
- In 2018, she played the role of Kalindi Puri in Shashanka Ghosh’s Veere Di Wedding, co-starring Sonam K Ahuja, Swara Bhaskar, and Shikha Talsania.
- In 2019, she played the role of Deepti Batra in the comedy film Good Newz, opposite Akshay Kumar.
- In 2020, she played the role of Naina in the comedy-drama Angrezi Medium, alongside Irrfan Khan and Dimple Kapadia.
- She will next team with Aamir Khan in Laal Singh Chadda, a remake of the American comedy-drama Forrest Gump.
- She will also portray the Mughal Princess Jahanara Begum in Karan Johar’s directorial venture Takht, a historical drama featuring an ensemble cast, including Ranveer Singh, Vicky Kaushal and Alia Bhatt.
Kareena Kapoor Movies List
|Refugee (2000)||Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai (2001)||Yaadein (2001)|
|Mujhse Dosti Karoge (2002)||Jeena Sirf Mere Liye (2002)||Khushi (2003)|
|LOC Kargil (2003)||Chameli (2004)||Yuva (2004)|
|Dev (2004)||Fida (2004)||Aitraaz (2004)|
|Bewafaa (2005)||Chup Chup Ke (2006)||Omkara (2006)|
|Don (2006)||Kya Love Story Hai (2007)||Halla Bol (2008)|
|Tahsan (2008)||Luck By Chance (2009)||Kambakkht Ishq (2009)|
|Kurbaan (2009)||3 Idiots (2009)||Milenge Milenge (2010)|
|Bodyguard (2011)||Heroine (2012)||Dabangg 2 (2012)|
|Gori Tere Pyar Mein (2013)||The Shaukeens (2014)||Brothers (2015)|
|Udta Punjab (2016)||Ki & Ka (2016)||Veere Di Wedding (2018)|
|Happy Ending (2014)||Good News (2019) (TBA)||Angrezi Medium (2020) (TBA)|
Kareena Kapoor Family
Kareena Kapoor was born on 21 September 1980 in Bombay (now Mumbai). She is the younger daughter of Randhir Kapoor and Babita. Her elder sister name is Karisma is also a famous actress. Kareena is the paternal granddaughter of actor and filmmaker Raj Kapoor, maternal granddaughter of actor Hari Shivdasani, and great-granddaughter of filmmaker Prithviraj Kapoor.
|Father Name||Randhir Kapoor( Renowned Bollywood Actor)|
|Mother Name||Babita ( Bollywood Actress)|
|Sister Name||Karisma Kapoor ( elder ) ( Bollywood Actress)|
|Spouse / Husband Name||Saif Ali Khan ( Bollywood Actor)|
Kareena Kapoor’s Relationship/ Marital Status & Many More
Actress Kareena Kapoor was in a relationship with actors Hrithik Roshan and Shahid Kapoor during her early days. She married her longtime boyfriend Saif Ali Khan on 16 October 2012. The couple got married in a private ceremony in Bandra, Mumbai.
The couple has two kids Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi and Jeh Ali Khan.
|Boyfriend / Affairs||Hrithik Roshan (Bollywood Actor) |
Shahid Kapoor ( Bollywood Actor )
Saif Ali Khan ( Bollywood Actor )
|Husband||Saif Ali Khan|
|Marriage Date||16th October 2012|
|Marriage Venue||Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in South Mumbai|
|Children||Taimur ali Khan Pataudi|
Jeh Ali Khan
Kareena Kapoor Physical Stats
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
|Height||In Feet – 5 feet 4 inches|
In Meters – 1.63 m
In Centimeters – 163 cm
|Weight||In Kilograms – 55 Kg|
|Figure Measurements||Size – 36|
Waist Size – 26 Inches
Hips Size – 34 Inches
|Shoe Size||7 US|
Kareena Kapoor Education
|School Name||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
Welham Girls’ School, Dehradun
|College / University||Mithibai College, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||College dropout|
Kareena Kapoor’s Net Worth
|Net Worth||$50 million (estimated)|
|Monthly Salary / Income||Rs . 12 Crore per Film|
|House Address||Fortune Heights in Bandra West, Mumbai – 400050|
|Cars||LX 470 SUV|
|BMW 7 Series|
Kareena Kapoor Favourite
|Favorite Food||Dal-Chawal, Pasta, Sphagetti, Gajar ka Halwa|
|Favorite Movie||Bollywood- Sangam, Awaara, Bobby, |
Kal Aaj aur Kal Hollywood- Breakfast at Tiffany’s,
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Love Story, Ben Hur
|Favorite Perfume||Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classic|
|Favorite Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Raj Kapoor,|
|Favorite Actress||Kajol, Nargis, Meena Kumari|
|Favorite Color||Red and Black|
|Favorite Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Favorite Pet||Not Known|
|Favorite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
|Favorite Destination||Switzerland and London|
Some Unknown facts about Kareena Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor Khan does not smoke.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drinks alcohol.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan is one of the highest-paid Bollywood actresses.
- Kareena Kapoor’s father Randhir Kapoor never wanted that his daughters work in movies.
- Nobody knew that her birth name is “Siddhima“ which was given by her grandfather Raapoor.
- She had a tremendous crush on actor Akshaye Khanna as a teenager.
- She was to make her Bollywood debut opposite Hrithik Roshan in the film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai (2000), But, later, she opted out of the movie due to some confusion between Rakesh Roshan and Kareena’s mother Babita. later she was replaced by actress Ameesha Patel.
- The year 2002 to 2003 was apparently the most critical part of her career all his films were flops at the box office.
- She is an Indian actress who has appeared in over 50 Bollywood films.
- Kapoor is an Indian actress, who adopted a village in Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh to provide electricity in 2010.
- She became a vegetarian in the year 2006.
- She got popular, rejuvenated her acting career after the role of Geet in the movie Jab We Met (2007), and she gets success and fanfare.
- In the year 2012, she published her autobiography, ‘The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva’, co-authored by Rochelle Pinto.
- She has wax statues in the Madame Tussauds Museum in England and Singapore.
- In the film Heroine (2012), She wears more than 130 Dresses, All that dresses were designed by top designers across the world. One of the dresses was ₹1.5 crores price.
- She was the primary preference for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram-Leela. Later she turned down the offer and the role was offered to Deepika Padukone.
- In the year 2019, she arrived on Aaj Tak’s news channel “Good Newwz” as an anchor.
- She and Sahid Kapoor’s MMS went viral, where they had a steamy liplock.
- Kapoor has started her own line of clothing and cosmetics for women and she also worked with UNICEF, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund.
- On 16 October 2012, Kapoor married actor Saif Ali Khan in a private ceremony in Bandra, Mumbai.
- She has a son Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi, who was born on 20 December 2016.
- According to the source, she used the BMW 7 series and LX 470 cars.