Karanvir Sharma is a Hindi Film and Television Actor. He was born on 18 September 1984, in Pakistan. He is best known for playing the role of Shaurya Sabherwal in Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani. He is also known for his role in the movie Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana as Sharad. He also worked in several television shows such as Mangalam Dangalam, Girl In The City, and Siyaasat.
He started his career as a model and worked for many companies as brand ambassador some popular brand are Puma, Porsche, Jeevan Sathi etc. Karanvir Sharma started his acting career with Muazzam Beg directed comedy film Sadda Adda in which he played the role of Sameer Khanna. Later he was also part of other films such as Zid (2014), Azhar (2016), and Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana (2017). In 2018, he made his digital debut with a web series Haq Se as Raghu Thapar.
Karanvir Sharma Biography –
|Date of birth||18 September 1984|
|Age (as in 2021)||37 years old|
|Known For||Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani,Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Driving, Bike riding, Travelling, Reading Blogs, Photo-shoot, Playing games on playstation 3|
|Years active||2012- present|
Karanvir Sharma Career –
- He started his career as a model and worked for many companies as brand ambassador some popular brands are Puma, Porsche, Jeevan Sathi etc.
- In 2012, he started his acting career with comedy film Sadda Adda in which he played the role of Sameer Khanna.
- In 2014, he played the lead role of Rohan “Ronnie” Achrekar in the film Zid.
- In the same year, he played the role of Mughal Prince Salim in the historic series Siyaasat.
- In 2016, he played the role of Raj Singh Bhakta in Colors TV’s series 24 (Season 2).
- In the same year, he played the supporting role of Manoj Shinde in the film Azhar.
- In 2017, he appeared in the film Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana as Sharad.
- In the same year, he appeared in the TV serial Girl In The City (Chapter 2), wherein he played the role of Kiran Bhatija.
- In 2018, he played the lead role of Nagarjuna Kutty in the SAB TV’s Mangalam Dangalam opposite Manisha Rawat.
- In 2019, he appeared in the film Blank as Rohit.
- Currently, Sharma portrays the lead role of Shaurya Sabherwal in Star Plus serial Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani opposite Debattama Saha.
Karanvir Sharma Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Karanvir Sharma is approximately 5 feet 11 Inches and the body weight is around 75 Kg. Karanvir Sharma always keeps himself fit and he is very health conscious. His full body measurements are Chest – 42 Inches, Waist – 32 Inches, and Biceps – 14 Inches. He has black colour hair and sparkling star-like dark brown eyes.
|Height||5’11” (180 cm)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Eye colour||Dark brown|
Karanvir Sharma Family Background –
Karanvir Sharma was born and spent a few years of his childhood in Pakistan. His father’s name is Kewal Sharma. There is not much information available about Karanvir Sharma’s family.
Karanvir Sharma Educational Qualification –
He did his schooling from Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai. After that, he completed a Master of Business Administration from MMK College, Mumbai.
|School||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai|
|College||MMK College, Mumbai|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Business Administration|
Karanvir Sharma Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Marital status of Karanvir Sharma is unmarried. There is no information available about Karanvir Sharma’s love life.
|Affairs/ Girlfriend||Not known|
Karanvir Sharma Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actors||Akshay Kumar, Akshaye Khanna|
|Favourite Actresses||Kriti Sanon, Preity Zinta, Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Food||Burger, Kadi Chawal, Panner, Ice cream|
|Favourite Colours||Blue, Black|
|Favourite Brand||Armani, Gucci|
|Favourite Singer||Mika Singh|
|Favourite Destination||London, Goa|
Karanvir Sharma Net worth –
The net worth of Karanvir Sharma is estimated to be between $2 Million – $5 Million dollars. His source of Income is mostly from his profession.
|Not known (2021)||$2 Million – $5 Million dollars|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Some lesser known facts about Karanvir Sharma –
- Does Karanvir Sharma Smoke? Yes
- Does Karanvir Sharma Drink Alcohol? Yes
- Karanvir Sharma was born and spent a few years of his childhood in Pakistan.
- He was interested in acting since his childhood and also used to bunk the class to watch movies in theaters.
- Karanvir Sharma is very caring about his health and doing regular exercise.
- Karanvir Sharma is a fitness enthusiast.
- He is an avid dog lover.
- Karanvir Sharma’s short name is KV.
- He received acting training from Anupam Kher’s acting institute.
- He is a multi-talented man who is an expert in modelling, acting, martial arts and dancing.
- Karanvir Sharma is massively recognized for his role of Manoj in the movie titled Azhar.
- Before appearing in films, He used to work as an associate editor and director and have been part of several production teams.
- Initially he worked as a model in more than 300 commercial ads, not only in India, but in Pakistan, UK and Dubai as well. He was brand ambassador for Pal, Porsche, Zileri, Puma, Ed, Hardy and numerous others.
- He debuted in a web series with Haq Se as Raghu Thapar in 2018.
- Karanvir learnt voice cadence from MM Beg and learned different types of dances such as Salsa, Tango, Mambo, Jazz and Tap from Vijay Oscar.
Karanvir Sharma Social Profile
Karanvir Sharma Instagram Profile
Karanvir Sharma Twitter Profile
This is for all my fans, friends and well wishers. It’s because of you I’m here. Thank you for the unconditional love. And, thank you @ZoomTV @timesofindia @bombaytimes for considering an average joe as one of the #50mostdesirablemen2017 😇🙏 #mostdesirablemen pic.twitter.com/Lbse9IBV5r— Karanvir Sharma (@karanvirsharma9) May 22, 2018