Karan Singh Grover is an Indian Model and Actor. He was born on 23 February 1982, in New Delhi, India, to a Punjabi Sikh Family. When Grover was young his family moved to Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. He did his schooling in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. After that, he pursued a degree in Hotel Management from IHM Mumbai. He then worked as a Marketing Executive in the Sheraton Hotel in Oman. He later pursued a career in modeling and participated in the Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt contest in 2004. He is best known for his work in Indian television series such as Dill Mill Gayye and Qubool Hai. He also starred in the super hit movies Alone and Hate Story 3. He got big success in the television industry before entering Bollywood.
Along with TV soaps, Karan Singh Grover also participated in much popular reality shows such as Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 3, where he became a finalist, and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi as a contestant. He also hosted some reality TV shows.
Karan Singh Grover got married thrice. He was first married to Shraddha Nigam (2008-2009), He did his second marriage to Jennifer Winget (2012-2014). His 3rd wife is Bipasha Basu. They married on 30 April 2016. He has two daughters Shakya and Akira.
In 2019, he made a comeback to television with Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Mr. Rishabh Bajaj. In the same year, he also made his digital debut with BOSS: Baap of Special Services. In 2020, he appeared in the action-thriller web series Dangerous. In 2021, he appeared in the web series Qubool Hai 2.0, which is the reboot of Qubool Hai.
|Name||Karan Singh Grover|
|Famous For||Dr. Armaan Malik in the Hindi Tv Serial “Dill Mill Gayee” (2007)|
|Date of Birth||23 February 1982|
|Age||40 Years (2022)|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|School||International Indian School Dammam (IISD), Saudi Arabia|
|Collage||IHM Mumbai, Dadar Catering College|
|Debut||Television Debut: Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (2004) as Arnav Deol; aired on MTV|
Film Debut: Alone (2015) as Kabir
Web Series: BOSS: Baap of Special Services (2019) as Sudhir Kohli/Keshav Khatri streamed on ALTBalaji
Karan Singh Grover Career –
- Karan Singh Grover started his career as a model in 2004, by participating in the Gladrags Manhunt Contest and winning the award of the ‘Most Popular Model’.
- In the same year, he began his television career with Balaji Telefilms’ youth show Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi on MTV India.
- In 2005, he appeared in the TV serial Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag, in which he played the role of Aman.
- After this, he acted in Star Plus hit serial ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’.
- Next, he appeared in Sahara One’s serial ‘Solah Shringar’, in which he played the role of Abhimanyu.
- In 2007, he played the role of Dr. Armaan Malik in Star One’s TV show ‘Dill Mill Gaye.
- In 2008, he hosted the dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha.
- In 2009, he participated in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 3, where he emerged as 2nd runner-up
- In 2010, he appeared as a contestant in the most popular reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- After that, he did two shows with Cinevistaas Limited, he featured in their telefilm Teri Meri Love Stories, and made a cameo appearance in Dil Dosti Dance.
- In 2012, he started working on the TV show Qubool Hai, in which he played the role of Asad Ahmed Khan.
- In 2013, he was described as one of the highest-paid Indian Television actors.
- In 2015, he featured in two films Alone and Hate story 3.
- In 2018, he modeled clothing during the Lakme Fashion Week.
- In 2019, he made his digital debut in Alt Balaji’s web series BOSS: Baap of Special Services.
- In the same year, he returned to television after six years with the television show Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Mr. Rishabh Bajaj.
- In 2020, he appeared in the action-thriller web series Dangerous.
- In 2021, he appeared in the web series Qubool Hai 2.0, which is the reboot of Qubool Hai.
- He has also signed the projects 3 Dev and Firrkie.
- Apart from acting, he is the brand ambassador of designer Rocky S’s signature Brand RS along with his wife Bipasha Basu.
- He is also the brand ambassador for UM Motorcycles.
Karan Singh Grover Television Career
|2004–05||Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi||Arnav Deol|
|2005||Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag||Aman|
|2005–06||Kasautii Zindagii Kay||Sharad Gupta|
|2007–10||Dill Mill Gayye||Armaan Malik|
|2008||Zara Nachke Dikha||Host|
|2009||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3||Contestant/2nd Runner Up|
|2009||Idea Rocks India||Host|
|2010||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi||Contestant|
|2012||Teri Meri Love Stories||Raghu|
|2012||Dil Dosti Dance||Professor Karan Mallik|
|2012–13||Qubool Hai||Asad Ahmed Khan|
|2014||Star Masti Holi Gulaal Ki||Host|
|2015||Thank You Maa||Participant|
Karan Singh Grover Family
Karan Singh Grover is an Indian film model, actor, and TV artist. Karan Grover was born on 23 February 1982 in New Delhi, India to a Punjabi Sikh family. He is the son of Amrit Pal Singh and his mother Deepa Singh, Karan Grover has a younger brother Ishmeet Singh Grover, Karan Grover did his schooling in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, and then pursued a degree in Hotel Management from IHM Mumbai. He then worked as a Marketing Executive in the Sheraton Hotel in Oman.
|Father||Amrit Pal Singh|
|Brother||Ishmeet Singh Grover|
Karan Singh Grover Relationship
Karan Singh Grover is an Indian film model, actor, and TV artist. He is mainly seen in Hindi television shows. Karan Singh Grover is a very handsome actor. He has worked in many films and many television serials. Karan Singh Grover married actress ‘Shraddha Nigam’ on 2 December 2008 but they both get separated after 10 months of their wedding,
After that, he started dating actress Jennifer Winget. They both meet each other in the series ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’ and ‘Dil Mil Gaye ‘ and both started dating each other, They both get married on 9 April 2012 and lived a happy life together for 2 years, afterward they both get separated from each other in 2014.
Karan Singh Grover married for the third time to actress Bipasha Basu on 30 April 2016. Bipasha and Karan acted together in the film ‘Alone’. Currently, Karan and Bipasha are happy together.
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Shraddha Nigam (Actress)|
Nicole Alvares (Choreographer)
Jennifer Winget (Actress)
Bipasha Basu (Actress)
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife: Shraddha Nigam (Divorced, 2008-2009)|
Second Wife: Jennifer Winget (Divorced, 2012-2014)
Third Wife: Bipasha Basu (2016-Current)
|Marriage Dates||1st Marriage: 2 December 2008|
2nd Marriage: 9 April 2012
3rd Marriage: 30 April, 2016
Daughter: Shakya & Akira
Karan Singh Grover Physical Stats
Karan Singh is a well-known Tv actor & Model who is famous also famous for his fitness. Karan is a fitness freak actor who never misses his workout. To stay fit & fine he always used to follow a strict diet plan and gym schedule, Karan is 5’9 tall and weighs around 75 kg, He is a good-looking actor with light brown hair and Blackeye.
|Height in Centimeters||175 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.75 m|
|Height in Feet & Inches||5′ 9″|
|Weight in Kilograms||76 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||167 lbs|
|Body Measurement (approx.)||Chest-44 Waist-32 Biceps-15|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Karan Singh Grover Education
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (Hotel Management)|
|School||International Indian School Dammam (IISD), Saudi Arabia|
|College/University||IHM Mumbai, Dadar Catering College|
Karan Singh Grover’s Favorite
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favorite Food||Burger, Pizza, Vada Pao|
|Favorite Film||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Playing Games on Playstation|
|Favorite Sport||Cricket, Basketball|
|Car Collection||Audi Q7|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa, London, Maldives|
|Salary (approx.)||INR 3 lakhs/Day|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$30 Million|
Karan Singh Grover’s Net Worth
Actor Karan Singh Grover is a well known face in Indian Television Industry, Karan Singh has a total net worth of Rs 13.4 crore and his salary is around Rs 80,000 per day for Tv serials. The main source of earnings is acting & modeling
|Salary||Rs 80,000 per day (for TV serial)|
|Net Worths||13.4 Crores (INR)|
Karan Singh Grover Awards & Nominations
- Karan Singh Grover is the winner of the Gold Awards 2019 for Best Performance by an Actor in a Negative Role Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2018)
- Karan Singh Grover is the winner of the Gold Awards 2013 for Best Actor Qubool Hai (2012)
- Karan Singh Grover is the winner of the Gold Awards 2013 for Best Jodi Qubool Hai (2012) Shared with: Surbhi Jyoti
- Karan Singh Grover is the winner of the Indian Television Academy Awards, India 2013 for Best Actor – Popular Qubool Hai (2012)
- Karan Singh Grover is the Nominee for the Indian Telly Awards 2013 for Best Actor Qubool Hai (2012)
- Karan Singh Grover is the Nominee for the Indian Telly Awards 2008 for Best Actor Dill Mill Gayye (2007)
- Karan Singh Grover is the winner of the Zee Rishtey Awards 2012 for Favourite Bhai Qubool Hai (2012) Shared with: Rishabh Sinha
Some Unknown facts about Karan Singh Grover
- Does Karan Singh Grover smoke?: Yes
- Does Karan Singh Grover drink alcohol?: Yes
- Karan Singh Grover is a very happy person. But the only thing that bothers him is smoking.
- He was born and brought up in a Hindu family in New Delhi, India.
- He is married thrice, First to Shraddha Nigam (Divorced, 2008-2009) 2nd To Jennifer Winget (Divorced, 2012-2014), and 3rd To Bipasha Basu (2016-Current).
- He has done his hotel management course and worked as a marketing executive at the Sheraton Hotel before venturing into the acting world.
- Karan started his television career with Ekta Kapoor’s Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi, which aired on MTV.
- The charming actor is best known as Salman Khan of Indian television.
- The handsome actor has more than six-seven tattoos on his body.
- He also appeared in Bollywood movies and web series.
- Karan hosted shows like Zara Nachke Dikha, Idea Rocks India and Perfect Couple, etc.
- He also participated in Jhalak Dikhla Ja 3 and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi reality shows.
- He is known as Salman Khan Of the TV Industry.
- If Karan Singh Grover were born a girl, he would have loved to be named Radhika.
- Karan likes basketball and volleyball. He is not a cricket fan.
- During his college days, Karan was a member of a music band called Thousands Decibels.
- The news of Karan’s affair started getting heard along with ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ choreographer Nicole Alvares. Due to this, in a year, Shraddha decided to take Divorce Karan and separated from him.
- Karan’s first wife was Shraddha Nigam (2008–2009), and his second wife was Jennifer Winget (2012–2014). His third wife is Bipasha Basu. They married on 30 April 2016. They have 2 daughters Shakya and Akira.