Karan Patel is an Indian Actor and Host, who is mostly known for his work in Hindi television. He was born on 23 November 1983, in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. He became a well-known face with his role of Raman Bhalla in the TV serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. He gained desirable success and immense fame with his phenomenal performance as the main lead Raman Bhalla in Kapoor’s long running soap opera Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (2013-2019).
He hails from a Gujarati Family. His father is Rashesh Patel, who is a businessman. Karan did his schooling from Utpal Shanghvi School, Juhu, Mumbai. He completed his graduation from Mithibai College in Mumbai. He enrolled himself in the prestigious Kishore Namit Kapoor’s Acting School in Mumbai and London School of Arts in London to refine his acting skills. Karan made his acting debut in the TV industry with the serial “Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki ” in 2003. He made an appearance in the Bollywood movie, “City of Gold ” in 2010. He has participated in the reality shows Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 (2013) and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 (2020), emerging as the runner-up. He was last seen as Businessman Rishabh Bajaj in Kapoor’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 on Star Plus. Patel married Ankita Karan Patel on 3 May 2015 in Mumbai. Their first child was born on 14 December 2019.
|Real Name||Karan Patel|
|Profession||Actor, TV Host|
|Debut TV||Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki (2000-08)|
|Debut Movie||City of Gold (2010)|
|Famous Role||Raman Bhalla in TV serial ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Star Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Date of Birth||23 November 1983|
|Age (as in 2021)||38 Years|
|Hobbies||Tracking, Horse Riding, and Workout|
|Controversy||Actress Payal Rohatgi accused Karan of allegedly trying to have sex with her on one or two occasions. He even wrote on social media that ‘Karan is a rapist’. And, while he was with Kamya Punjabi’s cricket team “Jaipur Raj zodiac”, Patel was angry at Ayushmann Khurrana’s brother Aparshakti during the practice matc|
Karan Patel’s Career –
- In 2003, he made his television debut as Vigyat in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki.
- From 2005-2006, he appeared in Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Karan.
- Subsequently, he also appeared in Kesar as Ryan and in Kkavyanjali as Kanishk.
- From 2006-2007, he appeared as Vivan in Karam Apnaa Apnaa and as Rohit Ranvijay Chopra in Kasamh Se.
- From 2007-2009, he appeared in the Star Plus series Kasturi, where he played Robbie Sabarwal, his first lead role.
- In 2007, he participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye season 3 as a contestant.
- In 2008, he debuted as host by anchoring a new show Kaho Na Yaar Hai.
- In 2010, he made his bollywood appearance with the movie “City of Gold”.
- In 2012, he worked in Teri Meri Love Stories as Yug Saxena.
- In 2013, he appeared as Jamal in the film “Shootout at Wadala”.
- In 2013, he participated in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
- From 2013-2019, he appeared as Raman Bhalla in Ekta Kapoor’s long running soap opera Yeh Hai Mohabbatein which aired on Star Plus.
- From 2014-2015, he appeared in Box Cricket League 1 as a Contestant.
- In 2015, he hosted the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 7” on Star Plus with Rithvik Dhanjani.
- In 2016, he appeared as a contestant in the Box Cricket League 2.
- He also appeared in some other reality show as a contestant such as Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket (2008), Survivor India (2012), Sabse Smart Kaun (2018), Kitchen Champion 5 (2019) and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi – Made in India (2020).
- In 2020, he participated in the famous reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, as a Contestant and emerged as 1st runner-up.
- Subsequently, he appeared as Businessman Rishabh Bajaj in Kapoor’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 on Star Plus.
Karan Patel’s Family
Karan Patel is is a Gujarati who was born in Calcutta on 23 November 1983. His father’s name is Rashesh Patel and mother Not Known is a homemaker. He has also attended Shiamak Davar’s dance classes.
|Parents||Father- Rashesh Patel (Businessman)|
Mother- Not Known (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Sister- Not Known|
Brother- Not Known
|Wife||Ankita Bhargava (Actress)|
Daughter- Mehr (Born on 14 December 2019)
Karan Patel’s Relationship
Karan wedded Ankita Bhargava on 3 May 2015 in Mumbai. Their first kid was born on 14 December 2019.
|Affairs / Girlfriend||Kamya Punjabi (Actress)|
Amita Chandekar (Actress)
|Marriage Date||3, May 2015|
|Wife||Anikta Bhargava ( Actress)|
Karan Patel’s Physical Stats
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters- 170 cm|
In meters- 1.70 m
Feet Inches- 5feet 7inch
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 70 kg|
In Pounds- 154.324 lbs
|Figure Measurements||Chest Size- 43|
Waist Size- 32
Biceps Size- 16
Karan Patel’s Net Worth
|Income source||Acting, Television Hosting|
|Net worth||+5 Million Dollar (Approx, as in 2021)|
|Salary||1-1.2 Lakh INR per episode|
|Car Collection||Mercedes Benz|
Karan Patel’s Education
Karan Patel is an famous Tv actor he completed his schooling at Utpal Shanghvi School, Juhu, Mumbai and graducated from Mithibai Collage, Mumbai. He attented the Kishore namit kapoor Acting Institute and the University of the Arts Lonodn, He has also attented Shiamak Davar’s dance classes.
|School||Utpal Sanghvi School, Juhu, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
Karan Patel’s Favourite
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Kajol|
|Favorite Food||Kebabs and parathas|
|Favorite Perfume||Not Known|
|Favorite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Hobbies||Tracking, Workout, Horse Riding|
|Favorite color||Black, Blue, White|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||London|
|Salary (approx)||INR 1.25 lakh /Episode|
|Net Worth (approx)||$3 Million|
Karan Patel’s TV Shows
|2000-2008||Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki||Vigyaat|
|2005||Kasautii Zindagi Kay||Karan|
|2006–2007||Kasamh Se||Rohit Ranvijay Chopra|
|2006–2007||Karam Apna Apna||Vivaan Kapoor|
|2007–2009||Kasturi (TV series)||Robbie Sabarwal|
|2007||Nach Baliye 3||Himself|
|2008||Kaho Na Yaar Hai||Host|
|2010||Diwali dilo ki||Host|
|2012||Teri Meri Love Stories||Yug Saxena|
|2013||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 6)||Himself|
|2013–present||Ye Hai Mohabbatein||Raman Kumar Bhalla/Gulabo Singh|
|2014–2016||Box Cricket League||Himself|
|2015||Star Plus Valentine’s day||Host|
|2015–2016||Gumrah (season 5)||Host|
|2015||Nach Baliye 7||Host|
|2015||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa||Guest|
|2016||I Don’t Watch TV||Himself (airs on (Arre)|
Some Unknow facts about Karan Patel
- Does Karan Patel Smoke – Yes
- Does Karan Patel Drinks – Yes
- Karan Patel started his career with the Star Plus upcoming serial Kasturi, in which he played the male role as Robbie Sabarwal.
- Well ahead Kasturi, Karan played small roles in several Balaji telefilms serials in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki
- Karan Patel was born in Calcutta. His father’s name is Rakesh Patel and he is the only son in the Gujarati family with occupation as his profession.
- Firstly he finished his schooling from Utpal Sanghvi School, Juhu, Mumbai, and then graduated from Mithibai College, Mumbai.
- He has studied at the acting school of Kishore Namit Kapoor as well as the London School of Arts. Karan Patel has also attended Shyamak Davar’s dance classes
- Earlier, Karan Patel was dating Amita Chandekar, but after Nach Baliye 3, they broke up. While at Survivor India, he had become close to co-contestant Priyanka Bassi.
- If ever a biopic was made on his life, Karan wanted Ranveer Singh to play his role.
- The handsome actor likes to indulge in American fast food. While living in Delhi, he likes to indulge in kebabs and parathas.
- Batman is Karan’s favorite superhero. He finds the character outstanding.
- Among the many TV celebs, Karan would love to take his dear friend Drashti Dhami on a date. From the Bollywood industry, it will be Madhuri Dixit.
Karan Patel Social Media
Karan Patel Instagram
Karan Patel Twitter
If you find time, please look around at the mess you have created too and try n cleannup some of it. Thank you. https://t.co/Fcg26aKXW5— Karan Patel (@TheKaranPatel) September 6, 2019
Some Common Question about Karan Patel
Is Karan Patel Married?
He is married.
What are the hobbies of Karan Patel ?
The hobbies are Tracking, workout and horse riding.
What is the Zodiac sign of Karan Patel ?
According to the birth date, the Zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
What is the educational qualification of Karan Patel ?
His educational qualification is Graduate.
Where is the birthplace of Karan Patel ?
The birthplace of Karan Patel is Kolkata, West Bengal, India.