Jitendra Kumar popularly known as Jeetu Bhaiya is an Indian actor who is known for acting in Indian web series and films. He was born on 1st September 1990 in Khairthal, Alwar, Rajasthan, India. He did his civil engineering at IIT Kharagpur. During his studies, Jitendra has done many stages plays as the Governor of the Hindi Technology Dramatics Society at the IIT.
In 2013, Jitendra was first seen in Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya Intern. In 2014, he appeared in the web series, Permanent Roommates, and made his film debut with, Shuruaat Ka Interval in the same year. In 2015, Jitendra appeared in the web series TVF Pitchers, which helped him to earn wide recognition and popularity. In 2017, he starred in three web series, TVF Bachelors, Bisht, Please! And F.A.T.H.E.R.S. In 2018, he was seen in an episode of the web series, Mr. & Mrs.
Later, in 2019, he appeared in his second film, Gone Kesh. In that year, he acted in four web series, TVF Tripling, Humorously Yours, Cheesecake and ImMature. His other web series, Kota Factory released that year and helped him to earn wide recognition. His performance was highly acclaimed and he won several positive reviews. After the success of Kota Factory, Jitendra appeared in the 2020 film, Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan and Chaman Bahaar. His performance was praised again for Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan. In that year, he acted in web series, Panchayat. Another web series, helped him to earn several positive reviews. He even won Filmfare OTT Awards for Best Actor (Comedy Series). Jaadugar was his only released film in 2022.
|Famous Role||Jeetu Bhaiya’ in Kota Factory (2019)|
|Date of Birth||1 September 1990 (Saturday)|
|Age||33 Years (2022)|
|Birth Place||Khairthal, Alwar, Rajasthan|
|Hometown||Khairthal, Alwar, Rajasthan|
|Debut||YouTube, Actor: Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya intern (2012)|
Film (Brief Appearance): A Wednesday (2008)- as a Taxi driver
Film (Lead Role): Gone Kesh (2019)
|Hobbies||Doing Paper Wall Art, Playing the Guitar, and Playing Cricket|
Jitendra Kumar Career
- In 2013, Jitendra was first seen in Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya Intern.
- In 2014, he appeared in the web series, Permanent Roommates, and made his film debut with, Shuruaat Ka Interval in the same year.
- In 2015, Jitendra appeared in the web series TVF Pitchers.
- In 2017, he starred in three web series, TVF Bachelors, Bisht, Please! And F.A.T.H.E.R.S.
- In 2018, he was seen in an episode of the web series, Mr. & Mrs.
- In 2019, he appeared in his second film, Gone Kesh. In that year, he acted in four web series, TVF Tripling, Humorously Yours, Cheesecake and ImMature. His other web series, Kota Factory released that year.
- After the success of Kota Factory, Jitendra appeared in the 2020 film, Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan and Chaman Bahaar. In that year, he acted in web series, Panchayat.
- Jaadugar was his only released film in 2022.
Jitendra Kumar Family
|Father Name||Name Not Known|
|Mother Name||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Ritu, Chitra (Chinki)|
Jitendra Kumar Relationship / Marital Status & Many More
|Affairs / Girlfriend||Akanksha Thakur, Actor (Rumoured)|
Jitendra Kumar Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
Jitendra Kumar Favourite
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Dilip Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Cuisine||Indian Food|
|Favourite Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
Jitendra Kumar Education
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech. in Civil Engineering|
Some Unknown facts about Jitendra Kumar
- Does Jitendra Kumar drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Does Jitendra Kumar smoke? N/A
- JItendra Kumar is a famous Indian actor who rose to fame for his role as Jitu bhaiya in the Kota factory.
- He was born and raised in the small village of Khairthal in the Alwar district of Rajasthan.
- His father is a civil engineer who motivated him to become an engineer.
- He had a passion for mimicry.
- Since, his childhood he was interested in acting and used to do mimicry of actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Nana Patekar.
- He was very lazy during his college days.
- He is a very humble person.
- He and famous Youtuber Biswapati Sarkar has done theatre plays together before becoming successful YouTubers.
- In 2012, TVF released its first youtube video “Munna Jazbaati: The Q-tiya intern” in which Jitendra played the role of an overly sensitive corporate intern. The video got viral and hit 3 million views within a few hours of its release on youtube.
- After his first successful video, he played various roles in different youtube videos like “Tech Conversations With Dad,” and “TVF Bachelors series.” In one of the youtube video, he mimicked the character of Delhi’s Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal.
- He is best known for his character as Jitu Bhaiya and Arjun Kejriwal.
- He is a big fan of lyricist Gulzar and used to write some poems.
- He also shared his collage photo with actor Ayushmann Khurrana on his Instagram.
- He also gain huge popularity for his lead role Amazon prime web series “Panchyat” where he appeared as Abhishek Tripathi who is the Abhishek Tripathi.