Hunter Easton Hayes is an American singer, Songwriter, record producer and Multi instrumentalist. The youngest songwriter, singer Hunter Easton Hayes can plays upto over 30 instruments. He released his self titled debut album in 2011 which reached number sevenon the billboard 200 and number one on the top country albums and has sold over 1.1 million copies. Its most successful single, “Wanted”, has sold over 3.5 million copies and made Hayes the youngest male act to ever top the Billboard Hot Country Songs. He has been nominated for five Grammy Awards, including Best New Artist and won the CMA Award for New Artist of the Year in 2012, along with three BMI Awards. He is active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. He has 682k followers on Instagram and has 1.52 million followers on Twitter. Likewise, he has more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Hunter Hayes also known by his birth name Hunter Easton Hayes. He was born on 9 September 1991 in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, U.S. Hayes is the only child to his parents Leo Hayes and Lynette Haye. As of 2021, he is 30 years old and his zodiac sign is Virgo.
|Profession||Country Singer, Musician, Pianists Guitarists|
|Date of Birth||9 September 1991|
|Age (2021)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, U.S.|
|Hometown||Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, U.S.|
Hunter Hayes Childhood & Career
Hunter hayes was born on 9th september in 1991 in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, U.S to Lynette and Leo at Larniurg Hospital in Louisiana. His parents are of French (Cajun) origin so it was very natural for him to be brought up deeply rooted to his culture. He is only child to his parents Since both his parents were working, he was raised by a nanny, who often listened to Cajun music on radio, mostly the accordionist, Aldus Roger. When Hunter hayes was a child at a age of 2 years his grandmother gifted him a toy accordionist, and when hayes started to playing Roger’s songs on it. Realising that their son was gifted with musical intelligence, they custom made an accordion so his tiny hands could play it. after that at the age of 6 years he had made several small appearances on both local and national television. Around this time actor Robert Duvall gifted him his first guitar; he picked up chords by himself and wrote his own songs.When he was seven, word about his talent spread so far and wide that he was asked to perform for American President, Bill Clinton at a lawn party in the White House. After completing high school, he moved to Nashville to establish a career in music. Since he had already garnered fame, it didn’t take him long to sign deals and begin work.3
Hunter Hayes Films And Movies
|1997||The Apostle||Child Accordionist|
|1998||Figure It Out||Himself/Guest|
|2000||My Dog Skip||Accordion Boy|
|2016||Bella and the Bulldogs||Himself|
|2020||The Masked Singer||Astronaut|
Hunter Hayes Songs
Through My Eyes (2000)
Make a Wish (2001)
Holidays with Hunter (2003)
Honoring Our French Heritage (2006)
Songs About Nothing (2008)
Hunter Hayes (2011)
The 21 Project (2015)
Wild Blue (Part I) (2019)
Red Sky (Part II) (2021)
Most Wanted Tour (2011)
Let’s Be Crazy Tour, with Ashley Monroe (2013)
We’re Not Invisible Tour, with Danielle Bradbery and Dan + Shay (2014)
24 Hour Road Race to End Child Hunger (2014)
Tattoo (Your Name) Tour, with Dan + Shay and The Railers (2014)
Let’s Be Crazy / Crazier UK Tour (2015)
21 Tour, with Ryan Lafferty and Kelsea Ballerini (2015)
Closer to You Tour, with Levi Hummon and Tegan Marie (2019)
Speak Now World Tour – Taylor Swift (2011)
Blown Away Tour – Carrie Underwood (2012)
Wheels Up Tour – Lady Antebellum with Sam Hunt and Kelsea Ballerini (2015)
C2C: Country to Country – Reba McEntire
Hunter Hayes Wanted Lyrics
You know I’d fall apart without you
I don’t know how you do what you do
‘Cause everything that doesn’t make sense about me
Makes sense when I’m with you
Like everything that’s green, girl, I need you
But it’s more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you’re wanted too
‘Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you to mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted
Anyone can tell you-you’re pretty, yeah
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty’s deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight…
When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips.
I wanna make you feel wanted
Hunter Hayes Family
As listed above Hunter Hayes is the oly child of Leo and Lynette Hayes, In 2013 a rumors spread that he was dating pop singer Selena Gomez, Hayes claimed however that with over 100 tour dates that year, that he was not dating.
|Father Name||Leo Hayes|
|Mother Name||Lynette Hayes|
|Husband / Wife||N/A|
Hunter Hayes Relationship / Martial Status & Many More
As per all the latest informations Hunter Hayes is not married and is yet still to get married. He was in a relationship with Libby Barnes, his girlfriend but the relationship does not work and they split in 2018. As a young man, he still has age on his side, if he still wishes to get married. Hunter hayes thrilled all his fans through his song “Yesterday’s Song ” and not only this he also shared the inspiration behind the song was about
moving forward from bad phases in your life and that moment you realize it’s time to “move on.” In 2017, a discussion as to Hayes’ sexual introduction started after LGBT production, OUT Magazine included him in it’s 100 most Qualified Unhitched males rundown of that year but he is not gay and his sexual orientation is straight. As of now, he is living a single life without any disturbances. He is focusing on his career as of now.
Hunter Hayes With His ex-Girlfriend Libby Barnes.
|Affairs / Girlfriend||Libby Barnes|
Hunter Hayes Age
Hunter Hayes is an American Singer and songwriter and he was born on 9 September 1991 in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, U.S. As of 2021 Hunter hayes is 30 year old.
Hunter Hayes Physicla Stats (Heigth & Weight)
|Height||In Centimeter – 165 cm|
In Meter – 1.65 m
In feet & inches – 5’5
|Weight||In Kilogram- 54 Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
|Arms / Biceps||15 In|
|Shoe Size||10 USA|
Hunter Hayes Net Worth
Hunter Hayes is a well known name in the Music Industry in America and is a very attractive and young and handsome singer who become sucessfull in such a small age, His net worth is estimated to $ 10 million Doller as of 2020. Hunter hayes has a number of medium for his income, The Multi gifted instruments and artist salarry is Unknown. He has earned a lot money and fame in such a small age, he has earned his net worth as a country singer and song writer with lots of awards wiht Atlantic Records in Nashville. He released his debut single titled “Storm Warning” on May 16, 2011. He was also the brand endorsement of C.F. Martin & Co.’s Guitars in 2012. His source of earning is from his singing career.
|Net Worth||$ 10 Million Doller|
|Income||Singing, Acting, Performing|
Awards & Nominations
- He is the brand ambassador for the world’s most revered guitar manufacturing brand, ‘C.F. Martin & Co.’
- He was called on CBS’s ‘The Talk’ show and awarded a RIAA Gold Certification plaque for his song ‘Wanted’ in July, 2012. The following month, he was called again and awarded a Platinum Plaque for the song.
- Until now he has been nominated for five Grammy awards, including ‘Best New Artist’. He also won CMT’s ‘Artist of the Year’, which is awarded to a country artist for an outstanding year in music.
- In September 2012, Hayes made it to the ‘Louisiana Music Hall of Fame’. He was inducted two days before his 21st birthday and is the youngest member.
- In 2013, He won the ‘Teen Choice Awards’ in the category of ‘Male Country Artist’. He took home the BMI award for ‘Award Winning Song’. He earned himself two awards at the ‘American Country Awards’ for ‘Single by a New Artist’ and ‘Music Video by a New Artist’.
Hunter Hayes Inspirational & Motivational Quotes
- Robert Duvall saw me playing at a restaurant in Louisiana and invited me to be an extra in his movie ‘The Apostle.’ He gave me a guitar for my sixth birthday, and I thought that was the coolest thing in the world. – Hunter Hayes
- I’m from Louisiana, and that’s where I got my start, in Cajun music. There’s a huge music scene down there centered around our culture. Those are people that are not making music for a living. They are making music for the fun of it. And I think that’s the best way I could have been introduced to music. – Hunter Hayes
- ‘Encore’ was an experiment. ‘Encore’ was the second chance at a first impression. ‘Encore’ was not completely planned. – Hunter Hayes
- I started writing when I was around 6. I say ‘writing,’ but it was really just making up stuff! I started writing and doing my own thing. I didn’t really know what a demo was or anything like that, so I started getting interested in studio gear and started learning about one instrument at a time. My first instrument was an accordion. – Hunter Hayes
- A bass player has to think and play like a bass player. A drummer has to play and think like a drummer, and stay out of the way of the vocalist. The guitar player has to respect everybody else. – Hunter Hayes
- I was born with this love for music, and I say ‘born with’ because I don’t really remember a day waking up and deciding that I’m going do to music. It’s been all I’ve ever done and all I’ve ever wanted to do. – Hunter Hayes
- I want to find someone who’s really into something like I’m really into something, so that I can support them and we can both cheer each other on. I’ve got a lot of dreams I want to achieve, and I hope someone can cheer me on as I’ll cheer them on in their dreams. – Hunter Hayes
- I hope people half my age and twice my age will listen to my music – I want it to live forever and for my audience to feel like they have a friend in my music. Music is a spirit. It heals. It’s an amazing thing to be loved and appreciated, and sometimes, music has not just been my best friend, it’s been my only friend. – Hunter Hayes
- I am, by nature, a guitar player… I learned all of these other instruments around that, and around the theory that I built learning the guitar. – Hunter Hayes
- I love the practicality of a good car. You know what I mean? And when I say ‘practicality,’ I mean the complete practicality of a Ferrari 458, a wonderfully fantastic every day car. – Hunter Hayes
- When I was in seventh grade, I asked my parents for a mobile recording system for Christmas, and I got it. I didn’t come out of my room for years after that. I’d get invited to the movies and I’d say, ‘I’m gonna finish a couple of demos.’ – Hunter Hayes
- My mom makes the best Cajun stuff. I’m a big gumbo guy. I’ve lost a lot of my Louisiana accent, so now when I say ‘gumbo,’ I feel like someone who’s never said the word before. – Hunter Hayes
- I struggled with feeling confident for a long time, but I think it’s important to be strong and not compromise for anyone or a relationship – I’m drawn to that. – Hunter Hayes
- I’m not a photographer, so I need all the help I can get when it comes to make a picture look cool. – Hunter Hayes
- Growing up in Louisiana, my grandmother gave me an accordion because of our Cajun heritage. What ended up happening was I started learning about more instruments, so I just kind of went that route. Music’s really all I’ve ever done. – Hunter Hayes
- I’ve always been shy, but I see that as a good thing because it kept me focused on music. When I was in seventh grade, I asked my parents for a mobile recording system for Christmas, and I got it. I didn’t come out of my room for years after that. I’d get invited to the movies and I’d say, ‘I’m gonna finish a couple of demos.’ – Hunter Hayes
- I’ve got a lot of dreams I want to achieve, and I hope someone can cheer me on as I’ll cheer them on in their dreams. – Hunter Hayes
- Every time I take a photo, it goes into SnapSeed. Even if it’s just a price tag on something, it still goes into SnapSeed, and I start editing it. I’m not a photographer, so I need all the help I can get when it comes to make a picture look cool. – Hunter Hayes
- I am grateful I got the chance to meet Stevie Wonder! He’s like royalty to me and is one of my biggest inspirations. – Hunter Hayes
- I’m very shy and awkward. I think the best thing is to embrace it. It’s about accepting who you are and what you want to become and knowing all that you’ve got to work with, whether it’s good or bad. My music was the only place I could be me for the longest time. – Hunter Hayes
- There is a bit of a movement as far as younger people in country music. That is cool because people are saying things like, ‘I didn’t listen to country music until so-and-so came along.’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah! Now you know why I love it.’ – Hunter Hayes
- Unfortunately, I’m more experienced than I care to admit on long-distance relationships. Just because that is my life. I travel because I love to. As a result, I have to sort of make it work when a relationship kind of comes into view. – Hunter Hayes
- All my band members were old enough to be my dad. It was like this family vibe. – Hunter Hayes
Hunter Hayes Social Profile
Hunter Hayes Instagram Profile
Hunter Hayes Youtube Profile
Hunter Hayes Twitter Profile
- Who is Hunter Hayes wife ?
- As of 2021, Hunter Hayes is still unmarried.
- Is Hunter Hayes Married ?
- Hunter Hayes is still unmarried & single.
- How old is Hunter Hayes ?
- He is 30 Years old.
- When is Hunter Hayes birthday ?
- Hunter Hayes celebrates his birthday on 9 September every year.
- What is Hunter Hayes net worth ?
- Hunter Hayes net worth is $ 6 Million Dolller
- What is Hunter Hayes height?
- Hunter Hayes height is 1.65 in meter.
- What is Hunter Hayes eye color ?
- His eye color is brown.