Hrithik Roshan is an Indian Actor who works in Hindi Films. He was born on 10 January 1974, in Bombay to a prominent family in Bollywood. He is of Punjabi and Bengali descent on his paternal side. He was born with an extra thumb fused to the one on his right hand. He is the son of film director Rakesh Roshan. His father is the son of music director Roshanlal Nagrath. His mother Pinky is the daughter of producer and director J. Om Prakash. He is best known for his dancing skills. He has played a variety of different characters. He is one of the highest-paid actors in India. He has won many awards, including six Filmfares, four for Best Actor and one each for Best Debut and Best Actor (critics). Roshan started his career as a child artist in many films and later worked as assistant director on four films, including Khudgarz (1987), King Uncle (1993), Karan Arjun (1995), and Koyla (1997), all of which were directed by his father, Rakesh. His first leading role came opposite Ameesha Patel in Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000), a highly successful romantic drama directed by his father, for which he won two Filmfare Awards- Best Male Debut and Best Actor. He appeared several times in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 based on his income and popularity.
Hrithik Roshan has also performed on stage and debuted on television with Just Dance (2011). As a judge on the latter, he became the highest-paid film star on Indian television. He is involved with a number of humanitarian causes, endorses several brands and products and has launched his own clothing line.
On 20 December 2000, he married Sussanne Khan in a private ceremony in Bangalore. Despite their religious difference – Roshan is a Hindu and Khan is a Muslim – Roshan says that he equally valued her beliefs. The couple has two sons, Hrehaan (born in 2006) and Hridhaan (born in 2008). They separated in December 2013 and their divorce was finalised in November 2014.
|Genuine Name||Hrithik Rakesh Roshan|
|Pet &Nickname||Duggu, Greek God|
|Profession Line||Actor, Entrepreneur|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||10 January 1974|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School(s)||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College||Sydenham College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors of Commerce from Sydenham College, Mumbai|
Dislikes: Getting Clicked While Eating, Milk Products
|Address||El Palazzo, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Gymming, Reading|
|Wife||Sussanne Khan (m.2000-2014, divorced)|
|Children||Sons- HrehaanRoshan, Hridhaan Roshan|
|Marriage Date||20 December 2000|
|Marriage Place||Bangalore- Golden Resorts and Spa|
|Fan Followers||34 million(on Instagram)|
Hrithik Roshan Career –
- Hrithik Roshan started his career as a child artist, he made uncredited appearances in four films including Aasha (1980), Aap Ke Deewane (1980), Aas Paas (1981) and Aasra Pyaar Da (1983).
- In 1986, he played the role of adopted son of Rajinikanth’s character in Prakash’s crime drama Bhagwaan Dada.
- Then, he worked as an assistant director on four films including Khudgarz (1987), King Uncle (1993), Karan Arjun (1995), and Koyla (1997), all of which were directed by his father, Rakesh.
- His first leading role came opposite Ameesha Patel in Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000), a highly successful romantic drama directed by his father Rakesh Roshan.
- Subsequently, he played the role of Amaan Ikramullah in the film Fiza, co-starring Karishma Kapoor & Jaya Bachchan and Altaaf Khan in Mission Kashmir alongside Sanjay Dutt, Preity Zinta and Jacky Shroff.
- In 2001, he played a supporting role of Rohan Raichand in Karan Johar’s melodrama film Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Kareena Kapoor.
- In the same year, he played the role of Ronit Malhotra in Subhash Ghai’s film Yaadein, a romantic drama which paired him with Kareena Kapoor.
- In 2002, he played the role of Rohit in Vikram Bhatt’s romantic film Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage, in which he reunited with Ameesha Patel.
- Next, he appeared in Sablok’s romance Na Tum Jaano Na Hum, in which he played the role of Rahul Sharma.
- Also in 2002, he appeared in Yash Raj’s romantic drama Mujhse Dosti Karoge! In which he played the role of Raj Khanna, co-starring Rani Mukherji and Kareena Kapoor.
- In 2003, he appeared in Sooraj R. Barjatya’s Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, in which he was cast as Prem Kishen Mathur alongside Kareena Kapoor for the fourth time, and Abhishek Bachchan.
- In the same year, he played the role of Rohit Mehra in the film Koi… Mil Gaya, which is produced and directed by his father.
- In 2004, he appeared in Farhan Akhtar’s film Lakshya in which he played the role of Karan Shergill and collaborated with Amitabh Bachchan and Preity Zinta.
- In 2006, he played dual roles of Krishna Mehra/Krrish and Rohit Mehra in his father’s superhero production Krrish, in which he co-starred with Naseeruddin Shah and Priyanka Chopra.
- Next, he played the role of Aryan in Dhoom 2, co-starring Aishwarya Rai, Bipasha Basu, and Abhishek Bachchan.
- At the end of the year, he played a cameo in the romance I See You.
- In 2007, he made a cameo appearance in Om Shanti Om, alongside several Bollywood stars.
- In 2008, he was cast in Ashutosh Gowariker’s Jodha Akbar in which he played the role of Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar.
- He ended 2008 with an appearance in the popular item number “Krazzy 4” from the film of same name.
- In 2009, he played the role of Ali Zaffar Khan in Zoya Akhtar’s Luck By Chance.
- In 2010, he played the role of Jai Singhania in the multinational romantic thriller Kites.
- Then, he collaborated with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali on the drama Guzaarish, in which he played the role of Ethan Mascarenhas.
- In 2011, he played the role of Arjun Saluja in Zoya Akhtar’s ensemble comedy-drama Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara alongside Abhay Deol and Farhan Akhtar.
- In the same year, he made a special appearance in Farhan’s Don 2.
- Also in 2011, he has also performed on stage and debuted on television with Just Dance.
- In 2012, he played the role of Vijay Deenanath Chauhan in Karan Malhotra’s Agneepath, alongside Sanjay Dutt, Rishi Kapoor, and Priyanka Chopra.
- In 2013, he starred in the third installment of the Krrish film series – Krrish 3, which also starred Priyanka Chopra, Vivek Oberoi and Kangana Ranaut.
- In 2014, he starred in Bang Bang!, a remake of the 2010 Hollywood film Knight and Day. In which he played the role of Rajveer Nanda/ Jai Nanda.
- In 2015, he made a special appearance in the song ‘Birju’ from the film Hey Bro.
- In 2016, he appeared in Ashutosh Gowariker’s Mohenjo Daro, in which he played the role of a farmer Sarman.
- In 2017, he played the role of Rohan Bhatnagar alongside Yami Gautam in Sanjay Gupta’s Kaabil, a romantic thriller about a blind man who avenges the rape of his blind wife.
- In 2019, he appeared in Vikas Bahl’s biographical film Super 30, based on the mathematician Anand Kumar and his educational program Super 30.
- In the same year, he starred in Yash Raj’s Film War (an action thriller), in which he played the role of Major Kabir Dhaliwal alongside Tiger Shroff.
- On 10 January 2021, Roshan confirmed he would star in Fighter, his third film with director Siddharth Anand, and first with actress Deepika Padukone. It is scheduled for release on 30 September 2022.
Some Superhits movies of Hrithik Roshan
|2000||Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Fiza|
Hrithik Roshan Family
Hrithik Roshan is an well known and famous bollywood actor. He was born on 10 January 1974 in Bombay to a Punjabi family noticeable in Bollywood. He is the child of well known movie executive Rakesh Roshan and his mother Pinky who is also a little chef and homemaker. His uncle, Rajesh, is a music arranger. Hrithik has a elder siter Sunaina.
|Father Name||Rakesh Roshan (Filmmaker)|
|Mother Name||Pinky Roshan|
|Children||Sons- Hrehaan Roshan and Hridhaan Roshan|
|Uncle||Rajesh Roshan (Music Director)|
|Sisters||Sunaina Roshan (Elder)|
Hrithik Roshan Relationship
Hrithik Roshan is an Bollywood Actor who is known for his action movies, In 19’s and 20’s he is one of the most sucessfull actor after his movies got superhit’s, Hrithik married Sussanne Khan on 20 December 2000 in a function in Bangalore. The couple has two children, Hrithik Roshan Children are Hrehaan (conceived in 2006) and Hridhaan (conceived in 2008). They isolated in December 2013 and their separation was finished in November 2014. See more about Hrithik Roshan Children below.
|Ex-Girlfriends||• Kareena Kapoor (Actress)|
• Barbara Mori (Actress)
• Kangana Ranaut (Actress)
• Shweta Bachchan Nanda (Rumour)
|Wife/Spouse||Sussanne Khan (m.2000–div.2014)|
|Marriage Venue||Golden Resort & Spa Bangalore|
|Marriage Date||20 December 2000|
|Children’s||Sons- Hrehaan Roshan, Hridhaan Roshan Daughter- None|
Hrithik Roshan Physical Stats
Hrithik Roshan is an Bollywood Actor who is known for his action movies, Hrithik Roshan is a fintness freak actor, he is about 180 cm in height and has 85kg weight, check below for more details.
|Height (Centi.) (approx.)||In Centimeter – 180 cm |
In Meter – 1.80m
In feet – 5’11’
|Weight||In (Kilograms) -85 kg |
In pounds – 187 lbs
|Biceps (approx.)||16 inches|
|Waist’s Size (approx.)||28 inches|
|Chest (approx.)||44 inches|
|Eye’s Color||Hazel Green|
Hrithik Roshan Favouriite
|Favourite Food(s)||Indian Food but not Fatty Dishes; Dal, Chawal, Chicken, Mutton, |
All Vegetables Made Indian style; Italian, Mexican and Chinese Cuisines
|Favourite Bollywood Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor|
|Favourite Hollywood Actor(s)||Richard Gere, Al Pacino, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis|
|Favourite Bollywood Actresses||Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol|
|Favourite Hollywood Actresses||Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt|
|Favourite Bollywood Film(s)||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Sholay|
|Favourite Hollywood Film(s)||Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally…|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, White|
|Favourite Destination(s)||London, Phuket|
|Favourite Outfit||Jeans and Loose Clothes|
|Favourite Perfume||Polo Sport|
|Favourite Game(s)||Doom, Trivial Pursuit, Balderdash|
|Favourite Fruit(s)||Apple, Banana, Chikoo, Grapes|
|Favourite Dessert(s)||Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice-Cream, |
Brownies with Ice Cream,
Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
|Favourite Pet||Persian Cat|
|Favourite Book||Easyway to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr|
|Favourite Dancer(s)||Shammi Kapoor, Michael Jackson|
|Dancer||Michael Jackson, Shammi Kapoor|
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth
|Salary||Rs. 35-40 Crore/Film|
|Net Worth||Rs 1428 Crore (INR), $215 Million Dollar|
|Profession||Actor & Modeling, Brand Promotion|
Hrithik Roshan Awards & Nomination
- 2001: Best Male Debut actor for Kaho Naa….Pyaar Hai
- 2004: Best actor Critics for Koi…Mil Gaya
- 2007: Best Actor for Dhoom 2
- 2009: Best Actor forJodha Akbar
- 2005: Best Performance Award for Lakshya
- 2009: Best Actor for Jodha Akbar
- 2012: Best Actor for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
BIG Star Entertainment Awards
- 2013: Best Actor in Action film- Krrish 3
- 2001: Indo-AmericanSociety – IAS, Young Achievers Awards 2004: Anandlok Award as Best Male actor- Koi…Mil Gaya
- 2007: Best actor award for Krrish as well as Dhoom 2
- 2017: Hall of fame Award
Hrithik Roshan Luxuary Style Quote
|Tattoo Design||He Inked Tattoo on his Right Wrist:- Star with red Circle|
On Left Wrist:- Sussanne (Wife name)
|Car Collection||Rolls Royce Ghost Series II, Mercedes S500, Jaguar XJ, Ferrari Modena, Range Rover Sport, Maserati Spyder|
Some Unknown facts about Hrithik Roshan
- Does Hrithik Roshan smoke? – Not known.
- Does Hrithik Roshan drink alcohol? – Not known.
- Hrithik Roshan does not smoke but drinks alcohol in parties like other actors.
- Along with famous actor, he also run his business in fashion field and launched his brand label “HRX” which deals in varios category including, bags, clothes etc.
- Hrithik’s family background is music, not acting.
- Hrithik Roshan isn’t his real name.
- He met with Micheal Jackson when he went in USA for the film shooting “Kite” in 2009.
- In film “Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara” he played all the stunts without any stuntman like Bull Chasing, Skydiving, and underwater diving.
- Hrithik Roshan also featured for was statue in Madame Tussauds Museum in Singapore.
- Tiger Shroff is huge fan of Hrithik and consider as a role model.
- He was the first actor who did flyboarding stunts for his film “Bang Bang” in whole bollywood industry but he was injured during the stunts and his head bleeding during treatment after few minutes bleeding was stopped.
- In 2000 on occasion of Valentine’s Day many of the fans sending a marriage proposal to his and later he counted the greetings is reached up to 30,000 cards in single day.
- He one of the star in bollywood who certified and professional in Diver under the sea.
- He is huge fitness freak and very discipline to follow well nutrition able diet in his meal and workouts daily in gym.
- To make a career in peak point they do extra work in Daily life
- He divorced his childhood sweetheart wife named Susanne Khan.
- He beat a brain surgery just to keep dancing.
Hrithik Roshan Social Media
Hrithik Roshan Instagram Profile
Hrithik Roshan Twitter Profile
The Empire promises a journey through characters, their many layers & complexities.. All packaged in a never seen before scale for an Indian original OTT show.— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) August 8, 2021
All episodes streaming from August 27th only on @DisneyPlusHS #HotstarSpecials #TheEmpire #Adhttps://t.co/wZwXaCxVOn