Harshita Gaur is an Indian Actress and Model. She was born on 12 October 1990, in New Delhi, India. She is one of the known actresses of Hindi television. She is best known for her work on the youth-based show “Sadda Haq”, in which she played the lead role of Sanyukta Agarwal. She started her career as a model. She grabs the attention of many hearts with her beauty, acting and youthful personality. She appeared in the two famous web series Mirzapur and Sacred Games 2. She is a good actress as well as a great Kathak dancer.
|Date of birth||12 October 1990|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Age (as in 2021)||31 years old|
|Known For||Sanyukta Agarwal|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, listening to music|
|Years active||2013- present|
Harshita Gaur Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Harshita Gaur is approximately 5 feet 4 Inches and the body weight is around 50 kg. She always takes care of her looks and appearance. Her body type is hourglass slim and her full body measurement is approximately 34-26-34 inches. She has stylish black colour hair and sparkling star-like black colour eyes.
|Height||5’4″ (163 cm)|
|Weight||50 Kg (110 lbs)|
Harshita Gaur Family Background –
Harshita Gaur was born in the doctor’s family. Her father’s name is Chandra Shekhar Gaur, who is a doctor and her mother’s name is Neena Gaur, who is also a doctor. She is a brother Rijul Gaur and a sister Ritika Gaur. Her sister is also related to the medical field.
|Father||Dr. Chandra Shekhar Gaur|
Harshita Gaur Educational Qualification –
We don’t have any information about her schooling. She has a degree of Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications from Amity University, Noida.
|College||Amity University, Noida|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Electronics and Communications|
Harshita Gaur Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Marital status of Harshita Gaur is unmarried. According to sources, Harshita Gaur’s Ex-boyfriend is Param Singh who played the role of Randhir Singh Shekhawat opposite Harshita Gaur in Sadda Haq along with him.
As of 2021, Harshita Gaur is not dating anyone.
|Affairs/ Boyfriend||Param Singh (Actor)|
Harshita Gaur Early Life –
She was born on 12 October 1990, in New Delhi, India. She completed her Bachelor of Electronics and Communication from Amity University, Noida. She was very curious about acting and dancing from a very young age. She is an excellent Kathak dancer and she has shown her talent in front of the country during many shows. She has also participated in the Drama Society during her school and College. She also did modelling work for some time before acting.
Harshita Gaur Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan, Irrfan Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Rekha, Vidya Balan|
|Favourite Film||Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Scent of a Woman|
|Favourite Food||Lebanese Food|
|Favourite Colour||Black, Blue, White, Yellow|
|Favourite Perfume||Salvatore Ferragamo|
|Favourite Destination||Kashmir, Goa, Amritsar, Hill stations|
Harshita Gaur Net worth –
The net worth of Harshita Gaur is estimated to be $1 Million dollars. Her source of income is mostly from being a successful TV actress.
|Net worth||$1 Million Dollar|
|Source of Income||Actress|
Harshita Gaur Career –
- She started her career as a model during her studies.
- Harshita worked in TV aids such as Canvas, Parle Monaco, Dabur Vatika Oil, Garnier Light Cream, and Sunsilk Shampoo.
- She made her acting debut in Hindi TV serial “Sadda Haq – My Life My Choice” in Channel V. The serial was shown on TV from 2013 to 2016.
- In 2017, she played the role of ‘Hemal’ in the YouTube video of the show “Black Coffee”.
- Next, she appeared in the YouTube video of the show “Aman”, in which she played the role of ‘Neha’.
- In 2018, she appeared in the web series Bribe featured on Ullu Entertainment. In that series, she has played the role of Padma.
- In 2018, she was seen in her next web series “Mirzapur”. In this series, she played the role of Dimpy Pandit.
- In 2019, she was seen in Netflix’s popular series “Sacred Games 2”, in which she played the role of ‘Mary’.
- In the year 2019, she appeared in the web series “Punch Beat”, in which she played the role of dancer Divyanka.
- Also, she did her first debut in Telugu action-drama Falaknuma Das and Bollywood movie Kanpurie.
- In 2019, she also appeared in a video song, Rehne Do Zara with Rohit Khandelwal.
Harshita Gaur Movies –
- Falaknuma Das (2019) (Sakhi)
- Kanpuriye (2019) (Bulbul)
Harshita Gaur Television Show –
- Sadda Haq (2013-2016) (Sanyukta Agarwal)
Harshita Gaur Web series –
- Black Coffee (2017) (Hemal)
- Aman (2018) (Neha)
- Mirzapur (2018-present) (Dimpy)
- Bribe (2019) (Padma)
- Sacred Games 2 (2019) (Mary)
- Punch Beat (2019) (Divyanka)
- Happily Ever After (2020) (Avni)
Some lesser known facts about Harshita Gaur –
- Does Harshita Gaur smoke? No
- Does Harshita Gaur drink alcohol? Not Known
- Harshita was born into a family of doctors.
- She started her career as a model.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- She kissed co-actor Param Singh twice in Sadda Haq.
- She has learned Martial Arts.
- She is a fitness freak.
- Her celebrity crush is Ranbir Kapoor.
- She once rejected a job offer from the famous VIPRO.
- In 2019, she appeared in a video song, Rehne Do Zara with Rohit Khandelwal.
- She has also acted in an Urdu series.
Harshita Gaur Social Profile
Harshita Gaur Instagram .
Harshita Gaur Twitter
Dimpy is baar daregi nahin, daring dikhayegi. #Mirzapur2@YehHaiMirzapur @PrimeVideoIN @excelmovies @FarOutAkhtar @ritesh_sid @puneetkrishna @gurmmeet @MihirBDesai @vineetkrishna01 pic.twitter.com/DJw5OcEg6z— Harshita Shekhar Gaur (@HarshitaGaur12) October 8, 2020