Gautam Rode is an Indian Actor & Television Host. He was born on 14 August 1977, in Delhi, India. He is best known for portraying the roles of Saraswatichandra, Suryaputra Karn and Veer Singh in Kaal Bhairav Rahasya season 2. Gautam Rode made his first debut in Bollywood with a movie titled Annarth (2002). He has also starred in minor roles for a number of bollywood movies. The progressing point of his career was the television shows titled Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya Ek Kahani, Saraswatichandra, Suryaputra Karn, and Kaal Bhairav Rahasya season 2. He has also starred in a Bollywood movie titled Aksar 2 alongside Zareen Khan. He worked in almost 30 hits and flop Tv shows and 4 Bollywood movies. He earned many awards like Indian Television Academy Awards for GR8! Performer of the Year-Male in 2013 and Dadasaheb Phalke Award for Best Actor in 2014.
|Date of birth||14 August 1977|
|Age (as in 2021)||43 years old|
|Profession||Actor, TV Host|
|Hometown||Mumbai Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Collecting Stamps and Coins|
|Years active||2000- present|
Gautam Rode Height/ Weight & Physical State –
Gautam Rode is a fitness freak. He never forgets to hit the gym. The height of Gautam Rode is approximately 5 feet 7 inches and the body weight is around 70 kg. His full body measurements are Chest – 42 Inches, Waist – 31 Inches and Biceps -16 Inches. He has black colour hair and sparkling star-like black colour eyes.
|Height||5’7″ (170 cm)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
Gautam Rode Family Background –
Gautam Rode was born on 14 August 1977. Earlier Rode and his family used to stay in New Delhi, but later they shifted to Mumbai. His father’s name is Surendra Rode, who is a retired broker. His mother’s name is Sangeeta Rode, who is a jewellery Designer. He has an elder sister named Rashmi.
|Father||Surendra Rode (Retd. Broker)|
|Mother||Sangeeta Rode (Jewellery Designer)|
Gautam Rode Educational Qualification –
He completed his schooling from Army Public School in Delhi. After that, he enrolled himself in Delhi’s Bhagat Singh College to complete his graduation in Commerce.
|School||Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, Delhi|
|College||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi University|
Gautam Rode Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Gautam Rode’s marital status is married. He married his co-actress Pankhuri Awasthi, with whom he had worked with in Suryaputra Karn, in February 2018.
|Affairs/ Girlfriend||Pankhuri Awasthi (Actress)|
|Wife/ Spouse||Pankhuri Awasthi (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||5 February 2018|
|Marriage Place||Alwar, Rajasthan|
Gautam Rode Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor(s)||Aamir Khan, Anil Kapoor|
|Favourite Singer||Sonu Nigam|
|Favourite Song||‘Abhi Na Jao Chhod Ke’ by Asha Bhonsle & Mohammed Rafi|
|Favourite Food||North-Indian Food|
|Favourite Colour||Blue, White|
|Favourite Destination||Kovalam Beach, Trivandrum|
Gautam Rode Net worth –
The net worth of Gautam Rode is estimated to be between $1 Million – $5 Million dollars. His source of income is mostly from being a successful Actor.
|Net worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Gautam Rode Career –
- Gautam Rode started his career through modelling and featured in various commercial photoshoots and print-ads.
- He made his acting debut with the Zee TV’s show Jahan Pyar Mile.
- In 2000, he portrayed episodic roles in TV shows such as Rishtey, Apna Apna Style and Thriller at 10.
- In 2002, he made his bollywood debut with the film Annarth.
- In 2005, he appeared in his next film, U, Bomsi & Me alongside Sonal Sehgal and Vivek Madan.
- In 2005, he played his first noticeable television role in Anish Kotak serial Baa Bahu Aur Baby.
- In 2006, he played his first lead role and the title role of Lucky in the show, Lucky.
- He later did supporting and cameo roles in shows which include Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag (2006), Betiyaan Apni Yaa Paraaya Dhan (2006), Ssshhhh…Koi Hai (2008), Simplly Sapney (2008), Rubi (2008), Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na (2008).
- In 2009, he featured in the film Agyaat alongside Nithin and Priyanka Kothari, in which he played the role of Sharman Kapoor.
- In 2010, he appeared in the television show Mata Ki Chowki.
- In the same year, he did supporting and cameo roles on television in the shows like Kashi- Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora, Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah and Aahat.
- In 2010, he entered the show Mera Naam Karegi Roshan, in which he played the role of Samvad.
- In 2011, he entered the show, Parichay as Vineet Saxena.
- In 2012, he played an episodic role of Tarun in the show, Teri Meri Love Stories.
- In the same year, he hosted the reality dance show Nach Baliye 5 alongside Karan Wahi.
- In 2013, he appeared in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s show Saraswatichandra, in which he played a lead role opposite Jennifer Winget.
- In the same year, he also hosted Nach Baliye 6 alongside Karan Wahi.
- In 2015, he appeared in a mythological thriller show Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya Ek Kahani.
- Next, he portrayed the role of Karna in the show Suryaputra Karn.
- In 2017, he starred in a Bollywood movie titled Aksar 2 alongside Zareen Khan.
- In 2018, he starred as Prince Veer in the Star Bharat’s mystery thriller show Kaal Bhairav Rahasya season 2 alongside Additi Gupta.
- From 2019 to 2020, he appeared in SAB TV’s Bhakarwadi, in which he played the role of Abhijeet.
Some lesser known facts about Gautam Rode –
- Does Gautam Rode Smoke? Not known
- Does Gautam Rode Drink Alcohol? Not known
- He was interested in sports and athletics and was average in academics as a child.
- He started his career as a model and he got his first acting project with the advertisements.
- He has also featured in a music album, ‘Tere Bina’ Sung by Abhijeet Bhattacharya.
- He rose to fame with the serials Baa Bahu Aur Baby, Lucky, Saraswatichandra and Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasya Ek Kahani.
- He hosted the reality dance show Nach Baliye 5 in 2012 alongside Karan Wahi.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and a pure vegetarian.
- His first commercial success of the decade came with his bollywood movie Aksar 2 in 2017.
Gautam Rode Social Profile
Gautam Rode Instagram
Gautam Rode Twitter
Enjoying the first rains with a hot cup of ☕️! pic.twitter.com/w5zwNndN4q— Gautam Rode (@gautam_rode) May 31, 2021