Arvind Vaidya is an Indian film and television Actor. He is known for the films Khichdi: The Movie, Gumnaam: The Mystery and Maya Memsaab. He started his career with Gujarati theatre. He has appeared in television serials like Sarabhai V/S Sarabhai, Ladies Special, Chhanchhan, Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum, Saas Bina Sasural and Baa Bahoo Aur Baby. He is also a director and has directed many movies. In 1992, he debuted in a Gujarati movie with “Hun Hunshi Hunsilal”. In 1993, he made his Hindi film debut with the film “Maya Memsaab”. In 1999, he made a debut in Indian television with the show “Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka”.
He has also been awarded to Gaurav Puraskar from the Government of Gujarat. Currently, he is playing the role of Hasmukh Shah aka Bapuji in Star Plus’s TV serial Anupamaa.
|Date of birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2021)||67 years approximately|
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Years active||Not Known|
Arvind Vaidya Career –
- In 1992, he debuted in a Gujarati movie with “Hun Hunshi Hunsilal”.
- In the same year, he appeared in the film Nishpaap.
- In 1993, he made his Hindi film debut with the film “Maya Memsaab”.
- In 1999, he made a debut in Indian television with the show “Ek Mahal Ho Sapno Ka”.
- From 2004-2017, he played the role of Madhusudan Bhai in Star One’s Tv serial Sarabhai V/S Sarabhai.
- From 2005-2010, he played the role of Labhshankar “Bapuji” Thakkar in Star Plus’s TV serial Baa Bahoo Aur Baby.
- In 2008, he appeared as Senior Police in the film Gumnaam- The Mystery.
- In 2009, he played the role of Pranlal Kaka in Star Plus’s TV serial Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum.
- Also in 2009, he appeared in the film Miss.
- From 2009-2019, he played the role of Baba/Mr.Nikade in Sony TV’s serial Ladies Special.
- In 2009, he appeared as Pandit Ji in the drama film Luck By Chance.
- From 2010-2012, he played the role of Anandilal Chaturvedi in Sony TV’s serial Saas Bina Sasural.
- In 2010, he played the role of Chandrakant Sheth in the comedy film Khichdi – The Movie.
- Also in 2010, he appeared as Police Chief in the film Right Yaa Wrong.
- In 2013, he appeared as Manav’s Grandfather in Sony TV’s serial Chhanchhan.
- In 2017, he played the role of Mr. Haldar in the film Ballavpur Ki Roopkatha.
- In 2018, he appeared in the drama film Oxygen.
- He also appeared in the Gujarati film Hali Mali Ne Rahiye Sathe.
- Since 2020, he has been playing the role of Hasmukh Shah aka Bapuji in Star Plus’s TV serial Anupamaa.
Arvind Vaidya Family Background –
Arvind Vaidya was born and brought up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. There is no information available about his parents and siblings. When we have any information available about his family background then we will update you soon.
Arvind Vaidya Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Marital status of Arvind Vaidya is Married. There is no information available about his wife. He has a daughter named Vandana Pathak, who is a famous television actress.
|Affairs/ Girlfriend||Not Known|
|Children||Daughter – Vandana Pathak (TV Actress)|
Arvind Vaidya Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Arvind Vaidya is approximately 5 feet 7 inches and the body weight is around 60 kg. His full body measurements are Chest – 38 Inches, Waist – 30 Inches and Biceps – 14 Inches. He has black colour hair and also has black colour eyes.
|Height||5’7″ (170 cm)|
|Weight||60 Kg (132 lbs)|
Arvind Vaidya Favourite Things –
Arvind Vaidya Educational Qualification –
He completed his schooling in Ahmedabad. After that, he completed his Diploma in Drama from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
|College||Gujarat University, Ahmedabad|
Arvind Vaidya Net worth –
The net worth of Arvind Vaidya is estimated to be between $1 Million – $5 Million dollars. Arvind Vaidya’s income source is mostly from being a successful Actor.
|Net worth (2021)||$1 Million – $5 Million dollars|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Some lesser known facts about Arvind Vaidya –
- Does Arvind Vaidya Smoke? Not Known
- Does Arvind Vaidya Drink Alcohol? Not Known
- He was born and brought up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- He has a diploma in Drama from the University of Gujarat.
- He started his career in Gujarati theatre.
- Apart from having acted and directed plays, he has written four full-length plays and ten one-act plays in Gujarati.
- He has been a five-time winner in the best actor and director categories of the Gujarat Sangeet Natak Academy.
- He has worked in more than 100 television serials and over 200 Gujarati plays.
- His popular serials include Sarabhai V/S Sarabhai, Ladies Special, Chhanchhan, and Baa Bahoo Aur Baby.
- He is known for the films Khichdi: The Movie, Gumnaam: The Mystery and Maya Memsaab.
- He has been awarded to Gaurav Puraskar from the government of Gujarat.
- He made his Hindi film debut in the film “Maya Memsaab” in 1993.
- He also acted in the serial “Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum” as Pranlal Kaka who is Ambalal’s best friend.