Additi Gupta is an Indian television actress and model. She was born on 21 April 1988, in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. She started her career as a model after completing her fashion designing course. She made her television career in 2008 with the serial Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. After this, she participated in Zara Nachke Dikha season 2, as a contestant. She also appeared in many television serials like Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, Zindagi Kahe-Smile Please, Punar Vivaah, Hitler Didi, and many more. She played the lead role in the 2018 show Kaal Bhairav Rahasya 2. Apart from the actress, she is a good fashion designer.
|Date of birth||21 April 1988|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||33 years old|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Fashion Designer|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton|
Additi Gupta Height/ Weight & Physical State –
Additi Gupta is very beautiful. The height of Additi Gupta is approximately 5 feet 6 inches and the body weight is around 62 kg. Her body type is hourglass slim and her full body measurement is approximately 34-28-36 inches. She has stylish black colour hair and sparkling star-like black colour eyes. She has a soft voice and an attractive personality.
|Height||5’6″ (162 cm)|
|Weight||62 kg (136 lbs)|
|Body type||Hourglass Slim|
Additi Gupta Family Background –
Additi was born into a middle class Hindu. Her father’s name is Umesh Gupta and her mother’s name is Pushpa Gupta. She has a younger brother whose name is not known. She has made her family proud by being one of the known actresses of the television industry.
Additi Gupta Educational Qualification –
She completed her schooling from Bhopal . After that she did her graduation from Delhi University in Fashion designing.
Additi Gupta Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Marital status of Additi Gupta is Married. She was in a relationship with Rizwan Bachav for 5 years but later broke up due to some personal issues. After that, she married businessman Kabir Chopra in Mumbai on 12 December 2018. They got married in a lavish wedding ceremony accompanied by television actors like Drashti Dhami, Kritika Kamra, Pooja Gor, Krystle D’Souza, and Anita Hassanandani among others. Currently, both Kabir and Additi live in Mumbai.
|Affairs/ Relationship||Rizwan Bachav|
|Husband||Kabir Chopra (businessman)|
|Marriage Date||12 December 2018|
Additi Gupta Personal Life –
Additi Gupta married businessman Kabir Chopra in Mumbai on 12 December 2018. They got married in a lavish wedding ceremony accompanied by television actors like Drashti Dhami, Kritika Kamra, Pooja Gor, Krystle D’Souza, and Anita Hassanandani among others. Currently, both Kabir and Additi live in Mumbai.
Additi Gupta Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Fawad Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film||Jab We Met|
|Favourite Song||Cheap Thrills by Sia|
|Favourite Food||Non-Veg Food|
|Favourite Destination||London, Goa, Italy|
|Favourite Cricketer||Rohit Sharma and MS Dhoni|
Additi Gupta Net worth –
The net worth of Additi Gupta is estimated to be between $1.5 Million – $5.5 Million dollars. Her source of income is mostly from being a successful TV actress.
|Net worth||$1.5 Million – $5.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting|
Additi Gupta Career –
- She started her television career in 2008 with the serial Kish Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil.
- After this, she participated in Zara Nachke Dikha season 2, as a contestant.
- From 2010-2011, she appeared in the TV serial Sanjog Se Bani Sangini.
- Next, she appeared in Zindagi Kahe- Smile Please as Harmony Modi.
- She also appeared in many television serials like Punar Vivaah, Hitler Didi, and many more.
- From 2014-2016, she appeared in Zee TV’s serial Qubool Hai, in which she played a negative role.
- In October 2016, Gupta was cast as Sanjana Singhal in the Star Plus drama Pardes Mein Hai Meraa Dil, an inspiration of the 1997 film Pardes.
- She next landed Ishqbaaaz with the same channel and was seen as Ragini Sparsh Malhotra.
- Apart from acting, she also participated in entertainment reality shows Box Cricket League 2 and Box Cricket League 3 along with many known celebrities.
- She played the lead role in the 2018 show Kaal Bhairav Rahasya 2.
- Apart from the actress, she is a good fashion designer.
Additi Gupta television –
- Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2008-2010)
- Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2008)
- Kumkum- Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan (2008)
- Kayamath (2008)
- Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star (2008)
- Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai (2009)
- Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna (2009)
- Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (2009)
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009)
- Zara Nachke Dikha (2010)
- Sanjog Se Bani Sangini (2010-2011)
- Pavitra Rishta (2011)
- Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi (2011)
- Sanskaar Laxmi (2011)
- Zindagi Kahe – Smile Please (2011-2012)
- Punar Vivah (2012)
- Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka (2012)
- Hitler Didi (2012)
- Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan (2013)
- Yeh Hai Aashiqui (2013)
- Savdhaan India (2014)
- Qubool Hai (2014-2016)
- Box Cricket League 1 (2014-2015)
- Swaragini- Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015)
- Kaala Teeka (2016)
- Box Cricket League 2 (2016)
- Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil (2016-2017)
- Ishqbaaz (2017)
- Box Cricket League 3 (2018)
- Kaal Bhairav Rahasya season 2 (2018-2019)
- Box Cricket League 4 (2019)
Some lesser known facts about Additi Gupta –
- Does Additi Gupta smoke? Not Known
- Does Additi Gupta drink alcohol? Not Known
- She started her career as a model during this she also completed her fashion designing.
- She also played Cricket in BCL- 2014 (Box Cricket League), Ekta Kapoor‘s Reality Cricket Show.
- She started her acting career from the age of 20.
- Aditi made her television debut in 2008 with Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil.
- In 2008 and 2009, she received STAR Parivaar’s Favorite Jodi Award for the show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil.
- Apart from acting and modeling, Aditi Gupta is also a very good fashion designer.
- In 2015, she received Zee Rishtey’s Favorite Saas-Bahu Award for the Qubool Hai show.
- Apart from the serial, she has also participated in some shows like ‘Zara Nachke Dikha’ and ‘Box Cricket League’.
- Gupta is also very fond of traveling and loves to roam in London.